4.5

SANDY K.
Mercury Sable
11/12/2019
Sandy K
I was very unhappy that the work took 6 days from when I brought my car in. But it’s fixed and they did give me a break on the price, it runs great and is safe for my Grandkids to ride in. I understand that it takes time to get parts for an older car and am sure I will be back again, hopefully for something cheaper.

NF
NICK F.
Minneapolis, MN
11/08/2019
Reliable
These guys work on my Mazda and always get me in same day. No problems.

JANICE P.
Watertown, MN
11/06/2019
Easy to do business with!
Good coffee!

MIKE S.
11/01/2019
Reliable tire service at a fair, competitive price.
Good price and service on a new set of tires for my vehicle. Mounted and balanced quickly and right on time with the estimate.

JIM L.
Montrose, MN
10/25/2019
Tire purchase
Great service, got my car in right on time. No surprises and very happy with my purchase.

LJ
LEAH J.
Big Lake, MN
Dodge Journey
09/28/2019
Friendly people
Had an appointment for 5 o’clock to have 4 tires put on I was in and out in 25 minutes. That included an inspection on my car. The tech had all the answers to the questions my husband had.

TD
TOM D.
Buick Encore
09/27/2019
Very pleased.
Dropped off car with flat tire late at night. Flat was repaired the next morning and we were charged a fair price. No hassle whatsoever.

AMANDA B.
Howard Lake, MN
Nissan Pathfinder
09/24/2019
Amazing Service
Very nice staff,detailed explanations of the service performed,all around great shop

LD
Lynda D.
Watertown, MN
09/04/2019
Fast and friendly
Honest and friendly service. Thank you!!!

JAMES H.
Monticello, MN
Scion tC
08/27/2019
Great Job!
Service was super fast and friendly! Staff was very knowledgeable!

DAVID B.

BT
BARRY T.
08/05/2019
Great Service!
Great knowledge of tires & quick service!

Nissan Frontier
07/25/2019
New tires
Great service.

DAWN L.
South Haven, MN
Turstworthy
The are very thorough with their work. Honest and trustworthy. I really like the emailed detailed review of what was looked at and the indicator of service needed. I would definitely recommend to others.

BR
BRAD R.
Provided great service
I took my wife's van in with air conditioning issues. Justin was very prompt getting this resolved. When the work was done, Russ picked me up at my house so I could pick up the van. What service!!

RICK S.
Vey expensive
To expensive and the phone was always on speaker
It felt very unprofessional

SHARON B.
INFINITI JX35
07/12/2019
The service is always done in a timely basis. Justin is great to work with when I have questions about my tires I trust his recommendations.