Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Volkswagen Touareg 2
06/27/2018
Nice job
Very kind. Quiet facility and very clean

JV
JIM V.
Silver Lake, MN
Pontiac Grand Am
06/23/2018
Bought and had 4 new tires put on our vehicle and also had a oil change done.
This is the 2nd time we have boughten tires from this store and they give outstanding service and are so very helpful. They are quick to answer any questions we may have and they are all very knowlegdeable.

Jason W.
05/19/2018
Good people.
I've been bringing my vehicles there for years they have always done great work

MV
MARTIN V.
Montrose, MN
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/28/2018
Gone to T.P. for years.
I've had a number of vehicles over roughly 15 years that I have taken to T.P. and never had any issues. I also request Scotty because he never let's me down! Thank you Scotty and Tires Plus!

kelley m.
Minneapolis, MN
04/20/2018
oil change
Very courteous and professional employees with great work ethics.

KC

LP
LOUCINDA P.
03/02/2018
Outstanding Customer Service!
I requested a quote online for tires. Justin replied to me within the hour. Justin had better pricing than other big chain tire dealers. I made an appointment for that evening. When I arrived at my appointment, Alex was very friendly and had me in and out in 5 minutes. When my tires and oil change were complete, I received a phone call and I was out the door. I will definitely be using Buffalo Tires Plus for all my car care needs in the future. Thanks Guys!!!!!

AH

BRAD H.
Montrose, MN
Mercury Monterey
02/02/2018
I don't feel like they are just trying to make a buck.
I've been using this Tires Plus for a long time. They have never steered me wrong. When I needed something done they know exactly how to take care of it. They won't do anything extra unless they talk to you first.

RN
ROBERT N.
Annandale, MN
01/30/2018
Excellent Service!
I've always had a good experience from the crew at Tires Plus. Very courteous and knowledgeable staff. If you need anything replaced or repaired, they will give an honest, upfront estimate, including labor cost. No hidden surprises. True professionals! Thank you!

FP
FRANK P.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
01/07/2018
Fast and Affordable
Friendly staff, Afpordable Prices, Quick Service. Very straight forward, good crew!

JON L.
01/03/2018
Friendly
I dropped off my car in the morning and asked if it could be done by 3:30. I received a text message at 1:30 that it was ready.

MIKE B.
Chrysler
12/28/2017
New Tires
Justin & his staff handled my visit very professionally. The texting & emailing service provided me with immediate updates.

JOHN B.
Monticello, MN
Dodge Stratus
12/27/2017
The Buffalo Team does what "high end" shops can't do!
Not only did today's visit get the "job at hand" completed, but the tenacity of the team found some answers to questions created by a "high end- popular" shop! don't be fooled by the "size" of Tires Plus in Buffalo: the training and experience of this team is outstanding! Johnny

SG
SHAWN G.
12/16/2017
very nice and helpful
The guys were very nice, helpful and informative!

PG
PAT G.
Maple Lake, MN
Buick Regal
11/21/2017
AWESOME customer service!!!!!
Very friendly, quick and just all out nice!!!!

SR
SONYA R.
11/12/2017
Always reliable. Always friendly.
They always do a great job.

jud g.
11/12/2017
Short notice tire repair
Alex quickly fit me in for a leaking tire and repaired tire. I would have rated 5 stars except he did not notify me prior to repair that they had found a nail.

TAYA B.
Volkswagen Beetle
11/09/2017
Goes above and beyond
Thank you for checking my brakes and making sure I was able to get to work.

TAYA B.
11/09/2017
My mom just passed and I didn’t know where to go to get a battery for my mom’s car and she was never a big fan of Walmart and I’ve never been a big fan of the dealership so I thought to stop here because I’ve had good luck with them In the past and there service. I have always been treated with respect and would definitely recommend them and if there busy it’s worth the wait. 😊