Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Watertown, MN
11/17/2018
Efficient!!
Great service ina timely way

BE
BRIAN E.
GMC Yukon XL
11/14/2018
Always great service
They always seem to do a really good job, and try to get you the best bang for your buck.

HM
HEATHER M.
Acura MDX
11/03/2018
Tires Plus was the second stop I made that day for an oil change. At the time I arrived I was able to get in right away but I did watch more and more people coming in for services. As they got busier and busier the gentleman handling the front desk continued to handle people professionally.
The first place I went to they were very unprofessional but I guess I should have expected it at the place I was.

KL
KELLY L.
Nissan Armada
11/03/2018
They have always had such great customer service. They are respectful, polite and helpful. I showed up at the wrong time for my appointment and the were able to squeeze me in.

LEWIS S.
10/29/2018
Great personal and quality service, thank you!

DZ
Don Z.
10/27/2018
Normally I do my own oil changes, but due to an eye surgery I needed to look into service centers. Tires Plus offered an online price quote which was provided to me the next morning (quote was requested late the previous evening) they offered several price options along with available appointment times. I had 2 vehicles brought in at different appointment times, and both times the vehicles were taken in immediately and were completed within a half hour. No pressure to upgrade which I appreciate. Though I plan on doing it myself next time and in the future, it’s good to have a “ go to “ if needed

DZ
DONALD Z.
10/27/2018

LP
LOUCINDA P.
10/25/2018
Wonderful Customer Service, Friendly Staff
As always, was greeted at the door as soon as I walked in. I took my truck in for an oil change. They had the oil change complete, the oil change reminder reset all within 30 minutes. I went and had lunch and when I returned my truck was waiting for me. I am a customer for life. Thank you Tires Plus of Buffalo!!!!

KH
KEVIN H.
Nissan Maxima
10/16/2018
Great guys and they do great work
They explain what is happening and what it will take to fix it - as far as dollars and time.

LE
LEROY E.
Chevrolet Colorado
10/09/2018
C. LeRoy Erickson
The friendly staff, great service and the contact once the work has been done!

Ford Edge
08/31/2018
I was very pleased with the service I received. I was in and out in a timely manner, they were friendly and never tried to sell me on unnecessary things. I will definitely go back!

MV
MARTIN V.
08/23/2018
Quick, courteous and professional as always.
Daughters car needed tires so we dropped her car off for tires and alignment.
Scotty was on point once again and found a bad tierod end. Quick easy fix for them.

I'm happy and my daughter is happy.

Volkswagen Touareg 2
06/27/2018
Nice job
Very kind. Quiet facility and very clean

JV
JIM V.
Silver Lake, MN
Pontiac Grand Am
06/23/2018
Bought and had 4 new tires put on our vehicle and also had a oil change done.
This is the 2nd time we have boughten tires from this store and they give outstanding service and are so very helpful. They are quick to answer any questions we may have and they are all very knowlegdeable.

Jason W.
05/19/2018
Good people.
I've been bringing my vehicles there for years they have always done great work

MV
MARTIN V.
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/28/2018
Gone to T.P. for years.
I've had a number of vehicles over roughly 15 years that I have taken to T.P. and never had any issues. I also request Scotty because he never let's me down! Thank you Scotty and Tires Plus!

kelley m.
Minneapolis, MN
04/20/2018
oil change
Very courteous and professional employees with great work ethics.

KC

LP
LOUCINDA P.
03/02/2018
Outstanding Customer Service!
I requested a quote online for tires. Justin replied to me within the hour. Justin had better pricing than other big chain tire dealers. I made an appointment for that evening. When I arrived at my appointment, Alex was very friendly and had me in and out in 5 minutes. When my tires and oil change were complete, I received a phone call and I was out the door. I will definitely be using Buffalo Tires Plus for all my car care needs in the future. Thanks Guys!!!!!

AH