SCOTT W.

BT
BARRY T.
08/05/2019
Great Service!
Great knowledge of tires & quick service!

Nissan Frontier
07/25/2019
New tires
Great service.

DAWN L.
South Haven, MN
Turstworthy
The are very thorough with their work. Honest and trustworthy. I really like the emailed detailed review of what was looked at and the indicator of service needed. I would definitely recommend to others.

BR
BRAD R.
Provided great service
I took my wife's van in with air conditioning issues. Justin was very prompt getting this resolved. When the work was done, Russ picked me up at my house so I could pick up the van. What service!!

RICK S.
Vey expensive
To expensive and the phone was always on speaker
It felt very unprofessional

SHARON B.
INFINITI JX35
07/12/2019
The service is always done in a timely basis. Justin is great to work with when I have questions about my tires I trust his recommendations.

KC
KEN C.
Buick LeSabre
07/05/2019
Very Pleased. Staff was helpful and courteous.
Very Pleased. Staff was helpful and courteous.

Maple Lake, MN
Ford Edge
06/21/2019
Great service and honest work
I tried going to another business in the area for car repairs, and did not feel like the service was as good as Tires Plus. When I ask for an explanation of services needed I feel I get an honest answer. I can trust the recommendations, and the service.

Buick Lucerne
06/14/2019
got washer pump replaced promty
great sevice

VS
VICTORIA S.
05/29/2019
on-time service
friendly and knowledgeable service staff

JIM L.
Montrose, MN
05/17/2019
New tires
Professional service and great vehicle inspection. Pictures really help.

JORDAN M.
Maple Lake, MN
Ford Police Interceptor
05/01/2019
Great Service!
Professional, reliable and reasonably priced great work.

RYAN G.
Ford LTD
04/21/2019
Outstanding service!
I have a 71 wagon and I was switching wheels and tires. 2 off them didn't fit so they put all my wheels and tires BACK on! I ran 50 minutes away and got the correct ones on! These guys worked until the end of the day Friday! Thanks again for helping me out!

JANICE P.
Watertown, MN
04/18/2019
I was half an hour early and that was no problem! Took me almost right in!
The people who work there are very nice! Of course I enjoyed a cup of coffee while I was waiting!

KR
KEVIN R.
04/13/2019
Great staff and service, willing to work around your schedule. They don’t try and recommend unnecessary repairs or costly extras

DAVID B.
04/12/2019
Fast Friendly and Competitive Price
You guys always do a great job!