4.5

JULIE B.
Montrose, MN
Pontiac G6
02/20/2020
Justin is always so helpful. Alex took extra time and explained my tire situation and recommended a solution. All at no charge due to free tire rotation on purchase of tires.
Justin and Alex deserve a raise 😊

RT
ROB T.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/17/2020
Professional
Justin is awesome! Keeps you informed. Doesn’t try to sell me what I don’t need. Got me an appointment at the last minute. Great service.

Delano, MN
Ram Pickup
02/15/2020
Good service, friendly staff.

kelley m.
Minneapolis, MN
Jeep Liberty
02/07/2020
WOULD COME HERE AGAIN AND AGAIN
Very friendly and honest people work is always done well and in a reasonable amount of time.

TT
TIM T.
Dassel, MN
Acura MDX
01/15/2020
Perfect like always
The staff always checks over my vehicle and I feel confident in their assessment of maintenance and troubleshooting.

CYNTHIA C.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
01/10/2020
They keep you informed. Fantastic service.
I have always had a great experience with Tires Plus Buffalo. Very thorough and explain everything so even car "dummies" ,like myself, can understand. Everyone is always pleasant to work.

SK
SANDY K.
Mercury Sable
01/06/2020
They got me in right away no long wait
The guys got my car in right away, had my oil change and tires rotated in no time. Always very friendly!! Sandy

STEVE S.
Maple Lake, MN
12/22/2019
I have been coming here for years and I highly recommend.

12/20/2019
Professional service
Tires plus repaired my flat tire with prompt, professional service and courtesy.

SHARON B.
INFINITI JX35
12/10/2019
Taken Care Of
Whenever I walk into Tires Plus they are very helpful and personable. I feel as though they know their products and help me chose the best tire for my car. I go in every 5,000 miles for my rotation and done quickly...I’m in and out in minutes.

Chevrolet Suburban
12/09/2019
Tire Rotation
The staff is always friendly, helpful and even remembers my name and vehicle.

Acura MDX

SANDY K.
Mercury Sable
11/12/2019
Sandy K
I was very unhappy that the work took 6 days from when I brought my car in. But it’s fixed and they did give me a break on the price, it runs great and is safe for my Grandkids to ride in. I understand that it takes time to get parts for an older car and am sure I will be back again, hopefully for something cheaper.

NF
NICK F.
Minneapolis, MN
11/08/2019
Reliable
These guys work on my Mazda and always get me in same day. No problems.

JANICE P.
Watertown, MN
11/06/2019
Easy to do business with!
Good coffee!