4.6

Lexus GS 350
09/24/2020
Close and convenient
Good customer service and accommodating. Prices are reasonable.

09/19/2020
There honesty
My vehicle was scheduled for all four brake pad and rotor replacement. They discovered this replacement was not required. They informed me I had more than half pad and rotor life left to go. They could have done the job and made some money but there integrity would not allow this. I will not go back to the other service station due to the pour analysis on brake repair. Thank you Tires Plus for your honesty. Your grateful future customer.

LW
LLOYD W.
09/06/2020
Tire Leaking
Everything went fine. The only suggestion I have is that you double check your paperwork before sending it home with me. Under the recommendations portion it said all four tires were needing replacement. That was an old comment as I had just had you replace all of the tires a few months before. Other than that the service was spectacular. :)

South Haven, MN
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/17/2020
nice people to work with
Alex is very friendly and seems very trustworthy. He is good at explaining what need to be done and is honest about things needing to be done immediately or if they can wait a little while. We have taken 2 vehicle to them; one needed work to be done sooner rather than later, so we had them do that extra work. The other vehicle was ok to drive without damage for a little while longer so we plan to bring that one back to them in the fall.

RT
Rick T.
08/15/2020
Oil change with tire rotation
The Buffalo Tires Plus team has always been an efficient, knowledgeable and friendly crew whenever we report for maintenance service.

LD
LORRIE D.
07/29/2020
Oil change and tire rotation
Always have great service!!! Justin is always very helpful and lets you know details.

Watertown, MN
07/28/2020
Got me in without an appointment.
I was running an errand and my brake caliper froze up. Smoke was coming from the wheel. I called and explains the situation. Josh asked how soon I could be there and I said 10 minutes. He replied, "yes I can get you in."

DJ
DOUG J.
Jeep Liberty
07/21/2020
RangerDoug and my Jeep Liberty
They were very professional and knew what they were doing..I had a return problem with my Liberty, and they were able to get it right... And their attitude is beyond what most places have going..I highly recommend this place for any vehicle problem you may have.

RT
ROB T.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/19/2020
Awesome!
Justin and Alex are the best! I came back from a 13 hour trip and lost my brakes they got me in that night and had it fixed the next day. they rock, always looking out for their customers.

ES
ED S.
Kia Rio
07/17/2020
Got me right in and did only necessary repairs at a very fair price. I have had this type of service every time I have used the Buffalo location.
Like every other time we have used the Buffalo Tires Plus - a great experience. They have never disappointed with service and cost and again were great to deal with - thank you!!

06/25/2020
Satisfied customer
Very thorough and professional.

06/24/2020
Tire rotation
Great customer service and quick thorough service!

DJ
DOUG J.
Jeep Liberty
06/19/2020
They care, they are honest, fair, and their attitude makes me come back
I think I messed up and put my review up in the title block——in a nutshell they definitely deserve to be recognized, and a definite 5555555.

dessie r.
Waverly, MN
06/19/2020
They got me in right away, the oil.change was the fastest I've ever had, and they were so nice!
Great place!

JOHN S.
06/10/2020
Juston always does a great job for me. Car was dropped off and oil changed right away. Prompt call it was ready. Excellent