4.6

DOUG J.
Jeep Liberty
01/19/2021
Jeep tuneup
This is the best place to go for auto repairs.... they are all good people, and they know what they are doing...I recommend them for all your auto care....thx..RangerDoug

01/09/2021
Fair and transparent - thank you!

ALAN M.
Montrose, MN
Kia Soul
01/08/2021
Did a really good job
Did a fine job; wish they would have enforced their mask requirement inside the store

LEWIS S.
Rockford, MN
11/21/2020
Great personable service
Treated like a valued customer, with honest recommendations and options with respect to quote, budget and pre approval before anything else is done.

Lori B.
11/18/2020
Great Service!
I had a flat tire, brought my car in and they took care of it right away, no appointment needed! Great service!!

LORI B.
Volkswagen Passat
11/17/2020
Great Service!
Had a flat tire, brought my car in and they had it fixed in just a few short hours, with no appointment.

JEREMY D.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/03/2020
teenage drivers.....
Great customer.service and amazing turnaround time.....

BF
Ben F.
10/30/2020
They stole all my tire caps!
So I came to get my winter tires installed, switching them with my summer tires, that seems fine, but then I notice when I got home that they stole all my tire caps!

Lexus GS 350
09/24/2020
Close and convenient
Good customer service and accommodating. Prices are reasonable.

09/19/2020
There honesty
My vehicle was scheduled for all four brake pad and rotor replacement. They discovered this replacement was not required. They informed me I had more than half pad and rotor life left to go. They could have done the job and made some money but there integrity would not allow this. I will not go back to the other service station due to the pour analysis on brake repair. Thank you Tires Plus for your honesty. Your grateful future customer.

LW
LLOYD W.
09/06/2020
Tire Leaking
Everything went fine. The only suggestion I have is that you double check your paperwork before sending it home with me. Under the recommendations portion it said all four tires were needing replacement. That was an old comment as I had just had you replace all of the tires a few months before. Other than that the service was spectacular. :)

South Haven, MN
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/17/2020
nice people to work with
Alex is very friendly and seems very trustworthy. He is good at explaining what need to be done and is honest about things needing to be done immediately or if they can wait a little while. We have taken 2 vehicle to them; one needed work to be done sooner rather than later, so we had them do that extra work. The other vehicle was ok to drive without damage for a little while longer so we plan to bring that one back to them in the fall.

RT
Rick T.
08/15/2020
Oil change with tire rotation
The Buffalo Tires Plus team has always been an efficient, knowledgeable and friendly crew whenever we report for maintenance service.

LD
LORRIE D.
07/29/2020
Oil change and tire rotation
Always have great service!!! Justin is always very helpful and lets you know details.

Watertown, MN
07/28/2020
Got me in without an appointment.
I was running an errand and my brake caliper froze up. Smoke was coming from the wheel. I called and explains the situation. Josh asked how soon I could be there and I said 10 minutes. He replied, "yes I can get you in."