4.3

Latest Review over 1 year ago

LJ
LORI J.
09/04/2014
Was prompt service to get an oil change but unable to coordinate a tire rotation at the same time like it used to be. Makes it inconvenient to do both now.
Was a good experience for the most part. John gives excellent customer service as always.

DAN B.
Donnybrook, ND
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/04/2014
sweet
Ive aways liked there work and amount of time they take to get things done

SP
SARAH/JEREMY P.
08/29/2014
Very helpful and customer-focused
Simple oil change, right time if day and didn't have to wait. Staff was courteous.

PW
PAULA/HOWARD W.
Nissan Maxima
08/25/2014
thanks
You guys are great, love the service. thank you

KG
KENNETH G.
Nissan Xterra
08/12/2014
Oil
Good job and quick service!

AP
ASHLEY P.
Minot Afb, ND
Ford Expedition
07/31/2014
wonderful experience
The men who worked on my suv were amazing and fast. They inspected my suv and told me the things that I need to get done. Customer service was absolutely amazing very friendly needles to say I will be back and I will also refer everyone I know to them. Thanks guys
Jarid L. from Tires Plus of Minot responded on 08/01/2014

Thanks Ashley!  We really appreciate your business and trust.

Jarid Lundeen
Tires Plus of ND

DON S.
Kenmare, ND
07/30/2014
Staff does a excellent review of vechicle condition
Mr. Harvey does excellent job of welcoming guests

MARK L.
Nissan Xterra
07/26/2014
Kind of a sloppy job
I'm used to getting pretty good service here at Tires plus - but this time around something happened to one of my tires that left it flat in 24 hours (no, there wasn't a nail or screw in it), the other three tires were overinflated. And they missed cleaning the catch pan underneath the oil filter - so I had a decent spill in the garage. They ended up fixing both of the problems the next day ... but I shouldn't have to go back twice for good service.
Jarid L. from Tires Plus of Minot responded on 07/29/2014

Jarid
Mark-

I apologize for the inconvenience, your time is important to us, your experience at Tires Plus should be easy and worry free. It wasn't and we will address the inconsistencies, so it doesn't happen again. We greatly appreciate your feedback! Thanks for the trust and the business.

Best Regards-

TT
TODD T.
Nixa, MO
07/18/2014
very courteous and helpful
Very satisfied with the customer service and courteous staff. I have dealt with them on multiple occasions. Have only had one small incident, and they were upfront about it and as soon as the part comes in they will take care of it.

ROBERT G.
Surrey, ND
RAM 1500
07/16/2014
Tires Plus of Minot
Customer service is Terrific. Know you by name and you can feel confident the job was done right.

JOHN/JOANN G.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/11/2014
Excellent Service (as always)
Once again we had outstanding service from the team at Tires Plus. They provided first-class, friendly, and professional service. Highly recommended

MELISSA/ARRON M.
Velva, ND
07/08/2014
See below
Service has gotten slower and slower.
Jarid L. from Tires Plus of Minot responded on 07/29/2014

Melissa and Aaron-

I appreciate your feedback and we may have to pull out the stop watches! My staff works very hard on not having any comebacks, but your time is important. We will work hard to blend speed with accuracy.

Best Regards-

Jarid

DAN L.
07/07/2014
Good service and concern for the customer
Tires Plus does a good job, and I feel they genuinely care about my satisfaction as a customer. I know that if there is an issue, they will make it right.

DELLA B.
Belcourt, ND
07/05/2014
THEY CHECK EVERYTHING AND FRIENDLY
I LIKE THEM THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN VERY GOOD TO ME.TRY TO GIVE ME A GOOD PRICE.I DO ALL MY TIRES HERE.

WJ