Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5rating 4.28

TJ
Troy J.
Grenora, ND
03/03/2018
Over priced
I wouldn’t go back. Charged me for balancing 4 tires when only 2 needed it. The other two were balanced when they were put on 100 miles ago. Charged way to much and couldn’t explain what it was for.

Jason C.
Karlsruhe, ND
08/02/2017
Poor customer service
DO NOT Get tires plus to change brakes on your vehicle or do any service work on your vehicles, my brakes fell of 400 miles after they worked on it, and my truck leaked oil and antifreeze after I got back from them working on it. You might be okay with getting tires from them, but they don't stand behind their work.

J D.
Palmer, AK
07/26/2017
Rip off on parts
More than doubled the price of parts. Had the left ball joint done for 309. $. Their estimates were 644.94$ NO THANKS. Went elsewhere

AF
ALAN / KRISTY F.
Ford F-250 Super Duty
06/30/2017
Horrible service and bad management of time.
I called in and asked if you had time to change fuel filters, tire rotation, oil change.
Trk has new style fuel filter only available at ford. They told me to have Trk their by 1pm. Told them the filter was only available at ford. They order the wrong one. Also told them that the cost of filter was $86.00 at ford. Actually on phone while their. After setting their from 12:30 pm to 5 pm and only getting fuel filter and tires rotated. Witch should only take 1.5 hrs max at the longest to have done. I told them to skip the oil change. Said they have nothing to do with oil department. But yet they line up the work for them. After canceling the oil do to being their 4.5 hrs already they brought me my bill. They charged me .8 hrs to change fuel filter witch is fair. But then they tried bending me over by charging me 100% mark up on filter. I lost it when I seen this. I have in the past brought all my vehicles their for service. Have had some minor and major issues with the service. I stopped going their about a year ago. Figured I would give them another try and haveing good service. Well I was wrong and unfortunately I won't be back their anytime soon.

TJ
TERRY, KENNETH, JULIE J.
Surrey, ND
06/14/2017
Poor communication
I set the appointment up the week before. Appointment was at 1:00. The tires were not even on site. Did not get there until around 3:30. The person knew the tires had to be ordered. She told me so. Smart thing would be to order and then set appointment up for the day after they get there. Once the tires were there -the service was very fast. Tires were on in 20 minutes. Not happy with either women.
Jarid L. from Tires Plus of Minot responded on 06/16/2017

Hello this is Kevin from Tires Plus. I would like to let you know that the tires you ordered through us were on order as of 7:35 June 9th  your work order was created at 7:17 June 9th. All of our deliveries are usually here by 1130 am the next day. We were unaware that the delivery company had added a new driver to this route on Monday June 12th.   The driver had gotten lost causing the delay in our tires being delivered. I apologize for the delay. We are looking for a back up to help rectify this from happening in the future. Thank you for your business and we look forward to your next visit at Tires Plus.

Kevin Weber Store Manager

LH
LINDA H.
06/04/2017
Sad!
Extremely unhappy !!!
I will not give even one star! Unfortunately, I couldn't submit this until I entered one star. Remember, your score is ZERO!!!

DF
DEBBIE F.
05/12/2017
Not sure anymore
I have three vehicles and have used Tires Plus for all oil changes. When one of the vehicles needed tires, I called tires plus and felt good about the service and recommendation I received since I know nothing about tires. Rcently had the Toyota in for repair. Apparently the wrong part was ordered. I then received a call stating they had straightened out the bent or broken piece on the vehicle and did I want to take the vehicle that way or order the new part and have them install it. I don't really understand why a part was ordered if it could have been fixed without it. I opted to have the part replaced so I could have warranty and because I want to be sure the vehicle is safe to drive. While the vehicle was at tires plus I called in four times to have someone take a look at the passenger-side tire to make sure it hadn't been damaged by the bent piece on the vehicle. All four times I was told someone would take a look and call me right back. The fifth time I complained and was finally informed that yes, this tire was bad as well. If I hadn't continued to ask, my granddaughter would be driving this car with a bad tire. I have boasted to many people about the service I've received at Tires Plus in the past. I will not be so quick to boast again. And I'really am not sure where I will do my oil changes, tire purchases, and service work in the future.

JASON C.
Karlsruhe, ND
RAM Pickup
04/07/2016
Brakes
I had my tires rotated and a visual brake inspection done, was told the brake pads were all good, got 300 miles down the road and the brakes weren't grabbing, so I checked them and they were bad. Wore on my rotors. Had to change them in a parking lot. Also had brakes done ther and we got to Minneapolis and the one caliper came off
David B., Dist. Operations Manager from Tires Plus of Minot responded on 04/10/2016

Thank you for your feedback. We have tried to reach out to you on Thursday and Friday and have left messages on your voicemail.

We are sorry that you had issues with your vehicle. We have researched your records and have discovered that your brakes where in the Yellow from a “Visual Inspection” with a tech. We recommend an inspection with a Certified Mechanic any time they are in the Yellow. We guarantee the work we do for a 12 month or 12,000 mile warranty. After driving 300 miles may have been what it took to have the brakes in the red and not provide the safe performance.

Please reach out to the store Manager Pete at 701-837-1301. Once again, we apologize that you had issues with your vehicle.

David B.
Dist. Manager

RP
ROBERT P.
12/17/2014
Not a tire expert! But gives advice!
Dealt with "John" I wanted a taller tire--he reccomended a 10 ply for a F150 Lariat--said wouldnt notice the stiffness---brought the truck back for new tires--road so rough it shook the console on every crack in the road

JO
Jose O.
12/09/2014
Dissatisfied
We brought our car in for snow tires, when we picked up our car, we discovered scratches by the drivers side door, and the door would not open from the outside. I had a employee look at the damage, and was reassured that they would look into it (check cameras) to see if it was done in shop or outside. I called the next day was told again they were working on it, again the next day! We still have not received a phone call!!

CURTIS S.
Berthold, ND
Chevrolet Silverado
10/27/2014
quality of service
quality of service sucks- I had a flat tire that could not be repaired. So I decided to use the spare and buy a new spare. I brought the pickup in on early evening so I didn't have to waste work time. They said it would be done by 7Pm it was about 8Pm. I paid for a new tire. While leaving I noticed they didn't even put the spare back under the P/U just left it in the bed. It was late so I figured I would do it in the morning. After getting home I looked to see what the new spare tire looked like. They put the old tire with the hole in it back on the rim. NO NEW SPARE TIRE OR ON THE PICKUP! Brought it back the next morning and wasted a half a day of work waiting to get the new spare tire installed which should have been done the night before. All they said was sorry about that.

DELLA B.
Belcourt, ND
09/28/2014
POOR SERVICE RUDE HELP
I AM SURE I WONT BE GOING BACK AND WONT RECOMEND YOUR SERVICE TO MY FRIENDS.FOR STARTERS THE LADY AT THE COUNTER WAS VERY RUDE I WAS TRYING TO TELL HER I HAD A PPT AT 10AM AND WHAT I WAS HAVING DONE AND SHE WAS TOTALLY IGNORING ME.SECOND WHEN I FINALLY CAME BACK 2 HRS LATERMY CAR WAS STILL NOT DONE ALL I HAD DONE WAS A OIL CHANGE AND TIRES ROTATED AND BALANCED,WHERE IVE DONE THIS AT WAL-MART AND IT TOOK THEM A 1/2 HRMAYBE A HR AT THE LONGEST.WHEN I WENT OUT TO LOOK IN THE SHOP TO SEE IF MY VAN WAS BEING WORKED ON MOST OF THE GUYS I SAW WERE TALKING ON CELL PHONES .COST ME 64.0 FOR 2 HRS OF WAITING NO THANK YOU .GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE FROM NOW ON.

JOHN/DIANE P.
Stanley, ND
Chevrolet Traverse
05/15/2014
time management; or lack of it.
I was very irritated by their service. They asked me to leave the car overnight. I dropped it off at 10am one day and they didn't have it completed until 3:30pm THE FOLLOWING DAY! I felt like I didn't matter to them, and my time was insignificant to them. When I called the second day to check on the work; they informed me they hadn't even started the work. My paperwork showed that the labor only took ONE HOUR; and they had my vehicle for 28 hours. obviously as a customer I wasn't that important.

JV
JOANN V.
Surrey, ND
Jeep Compass
05/06/2014
Appointments mean nothing
I had work scheduled to be done on my Jeep. When I went to pick my jeep up I was told the work was not completed as they ran out of time. I was also informed that I needed some break work done. Since the original work was not completed I set up a new appointment for that and to have my brakes done. When I arrived at 8:45am, they had trouble finding my work order, once the work order was found I was told my jeep would be ready by noon. I checked at 1pm and my jeep was not done. (Hadn't even looked at it.) I checked back at 3pm. (hadn't looked at it) I needed my jeep back because I had an appointment at 4:30. When I went to pick my jeep up, I was told they hadn't looked at my jeep because someone else came in that needed help. I explained I had an appointment and was not happy that they hadn't done anything with my jeep. The representative I was working with asked me if I wanted to reschedule. I told him I had already rescheduled once because the work hadn't been done because someone else came in that needed help. I did receive an apology and I appreciate that. Needless to say, I have always been satisfied with Tires Plus but that is no longer the case. I will find someone that understands what an appointment means.

KENNY B.
Chevrolet Silverado
04/18/2014
Very slow poor workmanship
Waited an 1.5 hours for a "quick lube" got home and was leaking oil due to improper filter installation other than that they have been better most of the time always friendly just need to improve on some things to many new faces each time I go.

BK
BRIAN K.
Chevrolet Cavalier
03/05/2014
Worst Service Ever
One of the mechanics at Tires Plus did not tighten my lug nuts properly. This caused me to have a blowout on my driver side front tire. I could have been killed! The manager at Tires Plus did absolutely nothing to help me. I will never go to this dishonest business again! Shame on you Tires Plus!!!

MICHAEL D M.
Maxbass, ND
Hyundai Accent
03/03/2014
long waits poor service
had to wait over 2 hours for oil change needed air filter and belt changed they didn't have either but said that I could go buy them and wait in line again to have them installed. Called later to see what it would cost to have belts installed and replace timing belt was told that they couldn't give me an estimate over the phone just stop by and we can take a look and give you an estimate???? If it was that easy already been done!!! also the person at the service center is very loud and kind of rude . I really liked the tire center but I'll go else where for my oil changes

VS
VIRGINIA S.
Toyota Matrix
02/15/2014
dishonest and way over priced!
I would never go hear again. I gave them 3 chances to make things right! Still a no go! I hate dishonesty and subterfuge.

JON L.
New Town, ND
Pontiac Bonneville
01/19/2014
Alignment not done.
My second time coming to no avail the alignment wasn't done due to other conditions of the car. My first visit the car had a front end diagnostics check do determine the cause and found a bad wheel hub. The second they found bad tie rods. Why couldn't they have mentioned the tie rods the first visit but instead make me come back and get told to fix something else. In my eyes I see the company using me to get more money out of me. What I have experienced I cannot give a recommendation to others. Plus the service cashier had a real bad attitude towards me. I'm not sure if I'll ever return.

CHARLES W.
01/06/2014
Tires
When i got a quote over the phone.i paid more for the because the mansaid they had it wrong in the computer.i ended paying 50.00dollars more. The female said we would be losing money and argued with me about it.the problem is the quote was wrong and that bothers me. Because i think it was dishonest.
Jarid L. from Tires Plus of Minot responded on 01/06/2014

Charles-

I am so sorry to hear about the poor experience at our store.  We really do pride ourselves on your satisfaction.  I did some research and it looks like the tires you were quoted were for a Ford Focus with 15 inch rims, but your vehicle has 16" inch rims.  That is why the price difference and I believe the manager explained that to you.  If I am missing something, please let me know.  I did check it out and your vehicle does have a 15 inch option, so I don't think they were purposefully giving you the wrong information.  I really appreciate your feedback and your business, so please let me know if I can further explain or help in this matter.

Jarid Lundeen