Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5rating 4.28
4.3

Ryan B.
GMC Yukon
04/13/2017 Category: Service
Ryan said they didn't do what they were saying. He was very disappointed in this business. They need to get it together.

JV
Joel V.
Williston, ND
Chevrolet Silverado Classic
01/24/2017 Category: Service
Joel said he asked if they could get to his vehicle right away and they said yes. It actually took almost an hour for them to get to his vehicle, then another 45 minutes to get the work completed. He mentioned they only had to correct one tire.
David B., Dist. Operations Manager from Tires Plus of Minot responded on 01/26/2017

Hello Joel,

We appoligize the vehicle took a little longer than intended.  Just like a doctor or dentist office - some patients take a little longer and encounter obsitcales that put us a little behind.

Doing a quality job is our goal with each person that enters the shop.

Please reach out to Kevin the Manager at 701-837-1301.  Once again, we are sorry for the delay.

Dave

V
Valued Customer
Voltaire, ND
01/19/2017
Long wait
(1) What was supposed to be a 2 hour wait turned into a 4.5 hour wait. (2) Then after that long of a wait, the indicated rotation on 2 of the 4 tires were wrong and I had to return to have the tires switched around. (3) I don't think it's a bad place to work with, but there is probably some disconnect from what the customers are hearing from the front desk people to the reality that is taking place in the back...
David B., Dist. Operations Manager from Tires Plus of Minot responded on 01/21/2017

Thank you for your feedback and we would like to offer our appoloigies to you for the wait.

Your time is very important and valuable to us and we will have a teaching moment with our team to ensure that we improve in all areas.

Please reach out to Kevin W. @ 701-837-1301 for anything we may assist with your vehicle.

David B.

Mike H.
Mercury Monterey
08/10/2016 Category: Service
Mike said this business was fine, but they only fixed a flat tire for him.
David B., Dist. Operations Manager from Tires Plus of Minot responded on 08/13/2016

Hello Mike,

Thanks for your feedback. Glad the team took good care of your flat tire.

if there is anything else we can help out with please give us a call.

Dave B.

KJ
KATIE / NEIL J.
Velva, ND
Buick Enclave
04/05/2016
Had to wait
Tires plus has really gone down hill with customer service. Had to wait an hour for something I was told takes 20 minutes
David B., Dist. Operations Manager from Tires Plus of Minot responded on 04/06/2016

Thanks for your feedback Katie.  Your time is extremely precocious and we respect your schedule. Sorry for the inconvenience.

It was good to speak with you today and learn first-hand more details to your experience which we are addressing at the moment. As you know we had a scheduling mishap and had a training issue with our front-end staff. One of our Techs had to go off site which left us short for a bit.  This created the delay of getting the vehicle in the shop promptly. Our apologies, someone should have let you know that it would be just a bit before it was brought into the shop.  Or at least offer you a ride to run some errands. We have two courtesy vans for such times like this.

Once your vehicle was in the shop, I am so glad that the staff completed it in the 20 minutes. We are not the fastest but do stand behind our work and always believe in doing a quality job.

Thank you for your understanding and you are always a part of the Tires Plus Family. We look forward to a long partnership.

Drive Safe,

Pete C.

Store Manager

MARK L.
Nissan Xterra
07/26/2014
Kind of a sloppy job
I'm used to getting pretty good service here at Tires plus - but this time around something happened to one of my tires that left it flat in 24 hours (no, there wasn't a nail or screw in it), the other three tires were overinflated. And they missed cleaning the catch pan underneath the oil filter - so I had a decent spill in the garage. They ended up fixing both of the problems the next day ... but I shouldn't have to go back twice for good service.
Jarid L. from Tires Plus of Minot responded on 07/29/2014

Jarid
Mark-

I apologize for the inconvenience, your time is important to us, your experience at Tires Plus should be easy and worry free. It wasn't and we will address the inconsistencies, so it doesn't happen again. We greatly appreciate your feedback! Thanks for the trust and the business.

Best Regards-

DELLA B.
Belcourt, ND
07/05/2014
THEY CHECK EVERYTHING AND FRIENDLY
I LIKE THEM THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN VERY GOOD TO ME.TRY TO GIVE ME A GOOD PRICE.I DO ALL MY TIRES HERE.

JARED / PATRICIA L.
Chevrolet Silverado
06/19/2014
minot nd
I was not very happy because they replaced my power steering pump because of replacing the gear box they said it went out but I feel this was something they did because it was just replaced 2 years ago..

BRAD S.
Ray, ND
RAM 1500
05/20/2014
I have a 2014 GMC Sierra not a ram 1500
If you can't tell the difference between the two you will never get my service again

JJ
JENNIFER J.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
05/10/2014
A Change of Customer Service
I've been a loyal customer for many years, but was surprised this last time when the customer service was lacking. I'm used to the guys letting me know what's ok, and what's wrong, with my vehicles, but this time - I was told nothing. The oil was changed and a filter was put in, without me being told that a new filter was necessary, or asking if I wanted it done.

AA
AARON/REBECCA A.
MINI Cooper
05/02/2014
Get a detailed history next time
Don't assume the store knows you need your stored tires rebeaded and sealed. Tell them.

ROBERT S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/21/2014
tire repair
I had hoped that since I had bought the tires from you that it wouldn't cost to have it repaired. I thought that was what the protection plan was for.

RK
RODNEY/RICK/CHERYL K.
Burlington, ND
04/01/2014
oil change
Why do I have to pay for 5 quarts of oil on a car that only requires 4 quarts??

TZ
TIFFANY Z.
GMC Envoy
03/16/2014
so-so
It's a quick place to get an oil change...

JESSICA M.
02/07/2014
Not too happy this time
Took my (2013) Ford truck in for an oil change. Parked it in the garage overnight and when I went out to leave the next day, I had a puddle of oil on my year old garage floor. Took it back in and apparently, the tech had forgotten to wipe off something so there was oil spilling over. They wiped it off and apologized but I'm not exactly happy with the oil spill in my garage. Hoping this doesn't happen again.

PO
PAUL/LAVONNE O.
09/06/2013
work partially complete
my vehicle was scheduled to have the brakes worked on and to address a problem with the pressure sensors in the wheels which tires plus installed. The brake work was done without a problem but the sensors was not even looked at.