Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5rating 4.28

JARED W.
New Town, ND
12/23/2013
fast service and quality work done
I thank all those who work there with dedication and help keep us on the roads.. excellent job guys

BZ
BECKY Z.
GMC Yukon
12/22/2013
oil change
I came in at 9am to get an oil change. I was able to get in right away. Service was done and paid for in 30 mins. After I paid I went to my vehicle to get in. I notice two grease spots on my arm rest. I went back inside and John kindly wiped off the grease for me and wished me a merry chistmas. Great friendly experience as always:)

RV
ROBERT/TAMMI V.
Ford Expedition
12/18/2013
Love sweet blond lady w/pretty smile.
Also, service is great and quick.

PW
PATTI W.
12/12/2013
got me in when busy
I was told that I didn't need an appointment to get my battery replaced and when I got to the store they were really busy and said I would have to wait 3 days. But the got me in

BO
BRIAN/LYNETTE O.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/10/2013
Very friendly and informative, the little courtesy options are nice, like the vacuuming , but this time was not done.
Still good service.

SCOTT/NICOLE H.
Chevrolet Silverado
12/07/2013
great service
Tires Plus took care of me and got me back to work.

ROBERT G.

Wonderful fast surface

STEVE/JESSICA H.
Chevrolet Silverado
11/13/2013
customer service and great quality
Highly reccomend great service quality service and great people

AT
ANGEL T.
Isuzu Rodeo
11/10/2013
Friendly & Easy to Use
Another great experience with Tires Plus at MAFB.

CHARLES W.
11/08/2013
They were able to get me in right away.machanics were very friendly too and also the person behined the counter.
Excellent customer service

BILL/DARLENE D.
GMC Yukon
10/10/2013
Great people
Very nice people working there. They were busy when we brought the car in, but the guys working handled customers very courteously. It's a pleasure doing business there.

AJ
ANDREW J.
10/08/2013
fast n clean
they are a bit pricey. and sometimes the line gets super long. but we are in minot nd. where everything is pricey and takes forever. but they are fast when they get you in and clean. even pull you an estimate of things that need changing or might need fixing, which is always convenient.

JESSICA D.
10/03/2013
Friendly/Knowledgeable
People here know how to do the work. They are nice and know what there products and services are about. I was going to take my car somewhere else but I left because I over heard the people talking and they didn't even know the correct tire size of a customer they were serving. I'm happy here.

PO
PAUL/LAVONNE O.
09/06/2013
work partially complete
my vehicle was scheduled to have the brakes worked on and to address a problem with the pressure sensors in the wheels which tires plus installed. The brake work was done without a problem but the sensors was not even looked at.

BLANE M.
Garrison, ND
Dodge
09/04/2013
Great Job
Easy to get to. Fast service. Friendly workers.

JIM/KATY A.
Toyota Pickup
08/24/2013
Quick Service
Always quick

Mr./Ms. B.
Ford Cab & Chassis
08/18/2013
The ability to bring a vehicle in without an appointment
Work was done in a timely manner. I was in and out quickly.

FF
FLOYD/MARYANN F.
Sawyer, ND
08/12/2013
the service is great and they seem to always have the tires we need or can get us some
great service