4.3

JAMIE/LAUREL H.
GMC Acadia
10/20/2014
Timeliness
My vehicle was ready when promised. With kids in sports that is a big deal to me!

PO
PAUL/LAVONNE O.
Cadillac Escalade
10/14/2014
Prompt Service
I was stressed for time and they got me in the same morning, very helpful

ROBERT G.

GINA G.
Infiniti QX4
09/30/2014
very friendly
I got a belt changed out and they got my vehicle in quick, took a little longer than the quoted time, however, John is very friendly and I will continue to get my car serviced there over any other place in Minot.

US
UB/SYLVIA S.
Westhope, ND
09/29/2014
We always take our vehicles to Tires Plus because they are fast and efficient. They check the air filter, show it to you, and if it needs to be replaced, they give you options.

JAMIE/LAUREL H.
GMC Acadia
09/10/2014
Fairly priced
They were able to get me in right away. I had to come back and ask some questions after setting up the appointment, but before the actual appointment, but they were able to answer them right away.

LJ
LORI J.
09/04/2014
Was prompt service to get an oil change but unable to coordinate a tire rotation at the same time like it used to be. Makes it inconvenient to do both now.
Was a good experience for the most part. John gives excellent customer service as always.

SP
SARAH/JEREMY P.
08/29/2014
Very helpful and customer-focused
Simple oil change, right time if day and didn't have to wait. Staff was courteous.

PW
PAULA/HOWARD W.
Nissan Maxima
08/25/2014
thanks
You guys are great, love the service. thank you

AP
ASHLEY P.
Minot Afb, ND
Ford Expedition
07/31/2014
wonderful experience
The men who worked on my suv were amazing and fast. They inspected my suv and told me the things that I need to get done. Customer service was absolutely amazing very friendly needles to say I will be back and I will also refer everyone I know to them. Thanks guys
Jarid L. from Tires Plus of Minot responded on 08/01/2014

Thanks Ashley!  We really appreciate your business and trust.

Jarid Lundeen
Tires Plus of ND

ROBERT G.
Surrey, ND
RAM 1500
07/16/2014
Tires Plus of Minot
Customer service is Terrific. Know you by name and you can feel confident the job was done right.

JOHN/JOANN G.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/11/2014
Excellent Service (as always)
Once again we had outstanding service from the team at Tires Plus. They provided first-class, friendly, and professional service. Highly recommended

DAN L.
07/07/2014
Good service and concern for the customer
Tires Plus does a good job, and I feel they genuinely care about my satisfaction as a customer. I know that if there is an issue, they will make it right.

WJ
WILLARD J.
Berthold, ND
Chevrolet Pickup
07/04/2014
was able to get in
good

RL
ROBERT / KRISTI L.
06/27/2014
Customer Sevice
Completely satisfied with the work performed on my vehicle.