Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5rating 4.28

MIKE G.
Lincoln Town Car
04/26/2014
bean and ham soup
we will be looking for a new tire and lube service place unless we get a regular dose of Johns bean and ham soup!!!!!!!

JOHN F.
04/24/2014
Caring, Friendly & Helpful
The people working there act like they care about why you are there. Friendly & helpful.

GJ
Thanks

AT
AL T.
04/03/2014
Tires Plus never disappoints. Their employees are cheerful, polite, and efficient. My leaking tire was fixed quickly.

RONALD/ANGELA W.
04/02/2014
I know I will be taken care of whenever I come!
Ron and I are very thankful for the service the company and employees provide us with!!! We are very thankful!!! Thank you for excellent customer service! Angela Westberry
Jarid L. from Tires Plus of Minot responded on 04/02/2014

Ron and Angela-

We really appreciate the great comment, your trust,  and your business! We truly work very hard to exceed your expectations.

Sincerely,

Jarid Lundeen

GI
GREER I.
Pontiac G6
03/29/2014
Friendly service
I had my husband take the car out there to Tire a Plus last week and he was treated and served very respectfully and in a timely manner. We were both pleased with our oil change, tire inspection and our fog light check. I'll recommend TirePlus any day.

GC

COLLIN B.
Belcourt, ND
03/23/2014
Fast & friendly service
Also some books for the kids to read..

LZ
LEE/KRISTI Z.
Towner, ND
03/12/2014
Great service in a timely fashion
Tires plus is a friendly environment that provides a great service for the time and price!

JULIE R.
02/28/2014
Pete Cambell
Pete got me in right away and my truck was ready and waiting for me when I needed it.

LJ
LORI J.
02/28/2014
Was a seamless experience and got done what I needed.

JOCELYN A.
Nissan Xterra
02/17/2014
I am happy with service at Tires Plus!

TJ
TRAVIS J.
Garrison, ND
GMC Acadia
02/17/2014
Quick and Easy
Came in and was out right away. Place was clean the guys took care of me. Thank you.

MA
MARY A.
Minot Afb, ND
Ford Expedition
02/10/2014
nice
Was not a place that pushed unnecessary repairs on you...

KENNY B.
02/10/2014
Efficient
Friendly service done in a timely manner a bit spendy but worth it

RO
RAMON O.
02/02/2014
Awesome service!!!
Incredibly helpful and they didn't overcharge me!!!

MARK / KARLA R.
01/28/2014
REALLY APPRECIATE THE WAY THEY HAVE CONTINUED TO SERVICE MY VEHICLES OVER THE PAST MANY YEARS. HAVE NEVER HAD TO RETURN FOR FOLLOW-UP WORK AS THEY HAVE ALWAYS DONE A FANTASTIC JOB. THANKS ALOT.

LJ
LORI J.
01/28/2014
Service was good.
My visit was pretty seamless and did not have any issues.

DON S.
Kenmare, ND
01/16/2014
oil changes are timely and excellent checks done on vehicle
John Harvey makes each visit pleasureable

RV
ROBERT/TAMMI V.
Ford Expedition
01/15/2014
Great service attitudes
Always feel like I am most important client of the day. Thanks