White Bear Lake Tires Plus

White Bear Lake, MN
05/27/2016
Always on time
N/A
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 06/03/2016

Frank,

Thanks for stopping in we really appreciate your business. Have yourself a great summer.

WK
WAYNE K.
Savage, MN
05/27/2016
Fantastic service!
I was very happy that they got me in with no notice and they were able to fix my car on the same day. Very friendly as well.

Wayne,

Thanks for stopping in and letting us take care of your vehicle needs. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time. Have yourself a great day.

05/25/2016
Oil Change
They were able to get me in on very short notice.

Nick,

It was great to see you again. I'm happy to hear the guys took good care of you. We really appreciate your business and see you next time.

PB
PHIL B.
Maple Grove, MN
Honda Accord
05/19/2016
The people and service is outstanding.
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 05/23/2016

Phil,

Its always great to see you and take care of you vehicles service. I want to thank you for taking the time out of your day to let us know how we are doing. Have yourself a great summer.

WL
WYANE and JOLENE L.
Vadnais Heights, MN
05/15/2016
Oil Change
I drop off my vehicle and they call me when it is ready.

Wayne & Jolene,

I appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Its always great to see you and hope you both have a very nice summer.

CP
CHRIS P.
White Bear Lake, MN
Saturn Vue
04/28/2016
EVERYTIME MY HUBCAP FALLS OFF THE next DAY AFTER I visit you guys. This is the second time and over 60 dollars in hubcaps.
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 05/02/2016

Chris,

I'm sorry to hear about the hub cap issue Chris next time you make it in I will take a look to see what we can do to make sure it doesn't happen again. I wanted to also say thanks for coming all the way to our shop to service your Saturn since you have moved. Have yourself a great start to the summer.

MIKE C.
Kia Sportage
04/26/2016
Good customer service
They make sure your aware of what they are doing.

Mike,

It was great to help you service your sportage. Its always great to see you and I'm glad the whole team is taking good care of you.

04/25/2016
New Tires GMC Yucon.
Convenient, courteous service. They did a great job on my daughter,s SUV.

Nick,

It was great to see you the other day. I'm glad that you and your daughter are happy with your new tires. Have a great week!!

AL
ANGELA L.
04/24/2016
Friendly and knowledgeable
I always feel I'm getting accurate information and recommendations for my vehicle. The staff is friendly and willing to explain services and billing questions.

Angela,

Thanks for letting us know how we are taking care of you. I'm glad the whole team is taking care of you and your service needs.
Have yourself a great start to the summer.

JEFF C.
Nissan Murano
04/20/2016
The guys were super friendly and knew their stuff. Took the time to show me everything that needed attention on my vehicle and delivering it in the end.
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 04/20/2016

Jeff,

It was great to help take care of you. The wheels look great and I am glad you are happy with how the vehicle drives. Hope you enjoy this nice weather we are having and have a great summer.

MAGGIE D.
North Saint Paul, MN
04/16/2016
quick service!
Excellent service- did not bully me with extra items that my car might "need" because I'm a female!!

Maggie,

Thats awesome I'm happy to hear that we are taking great care of you. Hope you have a great start to your summer.

BROCK S.
Minneapolis, MN
04/13/2016
Long wait time, below average service, poor worksmanship
Waited in the lobby for 2.5 hours for a tire change. The old weights on the rims to balance the old tires were roughly scraped off leaving unsightly glue/residue. Had to ask for a discount for such a long wait time.

Brock,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. My apologies on the long wait time. I appreciate you letting us know how we can better your experience for next time. Have yourself a great rest of your week.

04/07/2016
Quick, courteous service.
I will definitely recommend the White Store to friends.
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 04/08/2016

Nick,

It was great to chat with you this morning. I hope you enjoy your new tires and we look forward to seeing you next time. Have yourself a great weekend.

DE
DEAN E.
04/05/2016
Efficient but not very friendly...
When I walked in the door, the two fellows at the desk did not acknowledge me in any way for several minutes. One person was seated in the waiting area, but I was the only one standing there. One of them was on the phone... the other was busy punching keys on the computer. Later, as I observed the team interacting with each other (shop and office staff), it was clear that they were not real happy about being there. I felt bad for them. I guess work was just work for them that day. The service was otherwise very business like. They did the work quickly. In the end, no serious complaints.

Dean,

It was great to chat with you in regards to your situation. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience to help us better things for the future. Have yourself a great weekend and we will see you again soon.

SCOTT W.
Chrysler
04/05/2016
Scott & Lynn
We always get great service at tires plus so we keep returning. Our wait time is short and if anything needs to take longer they inform you about how long and explain what needs to be done & what was done before you leave. They greet you right when you come in the door so it makes you feel like your problem is important to them. They are also in a great location!

Scott & Lynn,

Its great to hear we are taking good care of you. We appreciate all of your business and look forward to seeing you again.