White Bear Lake Tires Plus

Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

TH
TY H.
Bloomington, MN
11/02/2015
Good work but too expensive!
I am in sales and I sleep well at night because I am always looking to get my clients the best rate that they qualify for the first time with no games. It rubs me the wrong way when I got a quote for repairs at Tires Plus for almost $1,000...then I asked if that was the best rate they can offer...then the response from the customer service rep was that they can take $100 off if I get the work done right away. Not knowing very much about cars and feeling a little pressure about getting the work done, I agreed. I have shown the receipt consisting of parts and labor to other mechanics who said say I still over paid.
I am giving three stars because I am generally satisfied with the work that was done but unsatisfied with the way they conduct their business.

TJ
TOM and KARA J.
Kia Sorento
10/18/2015
always trying to upsell
I do think the work they do is good, but my husband always asks me to NOT go to this particular Tires Plus because of the "add-ons". They always try to upsell me on something, and this last visit was no different. Luckily he was with me and fielded the call, but after experiencing a more generous experience with another Tires Plus, we will be taking our business there.

JIM H.
White Bear Lake, MN
01/22/2015
had to come back the next day
tire had a slow leak. brought in. They found small screw. removed and patched. had to return the following day for continued slow leak. patch re-done. seems ok now.
Matt J., President- Operations from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 01/22/2015

Jim,

I am sorry that you had to return to have your tire repaired again.  I will pass your comments on to Scott at the White Bear location and have him find out what happened.  We appreciate your business and will make sure this does not happen again.

Matt Johnson
President- Operations

JILL L.
White Bear Lake, MN
11/20/2014
Computer change not done
first time wasnt quite impressed with service, got in car when done and noticed computer hadnt been changed to show that the oil was back at 100%, had to get someone to change that, then, went back in car and noticed that the low tire light was on (also had tire rotation) So back in I go again, requesting that the tires be checked. I would think this is something that would be done during an oil change and tire rotation.
Matt J., President- Operations from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 11/25/2014

Jill,

Thank you for your feedback.  I reviewed your comments with all of my store managers; resetting maintenance/ TPMS lights should be automatic on every vehicle.  They are reviewing this with their staffs as well.  We really appreciate your business!

Matt Johnson
President- Operations

TK
TERRY K.
04/27/2014
Tires Issue
Scott is continuing to work with me to resolve the tire balancing issue.

04/27/2014
Do not take customer serious enough in regards to the problem you may have.
I will be returning to have my tires checked again since there is still vibration at freeway speed.
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 05/08/2014

Terry,
It was great chatting with you in regards to the issue that you have been having. If you have any question feel free to contact me.
Scott