White Bear Lake Tires Plus

Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

DAWN M.
Stillwater, MN
Honda Fit
07/04/2016
Quick service, good location
We were able to get an appointment the next day even on a busy weekend, and they had to order our tires from the "plant". Gave us a fair price

JOHN C.
06/12/2016
They are always done in a timely fashion and reasonably priced
I have no complaints

MIKE C.
Kia Sportage
04/26/2016
Good customer service
They make sure your aware of what they are doing.
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 05/02/2016

Mike,

It was great to help you service your sportage. Its always great to see you and I'm glad the whole team is taking good care of you.

NA
NICK A.
GMC Sierra
04/07/2016
Quick, courteous service.
I will definitely recommend the White Store to friends.
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 04/08/2016

Nick,

It was great to chat with you this morning. I hope you enjoy your new tires and we look forward to seeing you next time. Have yourself a great weekend.

LP
LINDSAY P.
New Brighton, MN
Mazda 6
03/10/2016
White Bear location is great!
There is almost always availability when i call. They are very knowledgeable and explain my options to me. They don't pressure me to do something that I don't need to spend money on right away and just to make an extra buck. Other places I've been have "recommended" things that I didn't need done at all. So I appreciate it. And there is always a deal or coupon going on so I don't pay nearly what I would somewhere else. Ramon and Scott are great, as well as everyone at White Bear!!
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 03/10/2016

Lindsay,

It's great to hear the guys are doing a good job. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon. Enjoy the nice weather out there and have yourself a great day.

MICHELE S.
North Branch, MN
03/03/2016
Service was provided in a timely fashion
I had coupon for oil change with free tire rotation and it still costed 50 some dollars?
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 03/08/2016

Michele,

Thanks for letting us know how we are serving you. Usually the oil change service would have been less but we performed the added service of balancing your tires for you. I hope all is well and we appreciate the feedback.

RF
RAY F.
Chevrolet Venture
02/08/2016
close by the hours are great and fast turn around
good work
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 02/24/2016

Ray,

Thanks for servicing your vehicle with us. Its always great to see you. Have yourself a great week.

EH
ELIZIBETH H.
North Oaks, MN
Ford Edge
12/09/2015
Long time employees....like Family!
Great customer service, my only disappointment this time was that a tire sensor was on when I got the car back and they have now determined there is a problem and I need to return the car.again.
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 12/15/2015

Elizibeth,

I appreciate the feedback and will use this experience to make sure these things don't happen again. I appreciate you always coming to us for your service needs. Have a great Holidays and Happy New Year.

MIKE C.
RAM
12/08/2015
New Tires
I had scheduled an appt. for late afternoon and dropped it off early during a snow storm. They were able to get the job done several hours early.

Mike,

Thanks for stopping in. We appreciate it as always and I hope you are enjoying your new tires. Have a great Holiday season and a Happy New Year.

DAVID B.
Dodge
11/27/2015
Rock-Solid B+
Good price, good product, professional, slow. Everything was great except it took 2 hours 55 minutes (with an appointment) to install the four tires.

David,

We appreciate the feedback and hope you are enjoying your new tires. Sorry for the longer then expected wait. I hope that you have a Happy Holidays and a great New Year.

MICHELLE H.
08/09/2015
Took an hour for an oil change
They said that they were a franchise and don't honor the 30 minute guarantee with an appointment. They did honor it and gave me the oil change for free. If corporate guarantees it the franchisees should as well in my opinion. Other wise they should post signs that they don't. I seen nothing in the store that they don't honor the guarantee.
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 08/12/2015

Michelle,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback on your visit. I can see how it would be a little misleading in regards to the 30 minute oil change guarantee. I will make sure to post a sign so in future this is not misleading to any other guests. We appreciate you visiting our location and have a great day.

WE
WHITNEY E.
08/01/2015
Fast service, polite workers.
The service was quick and the workers were polite.
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 08/04/2015

Whitney,

Thanks for your feedback and I appreciate you allowing us to serve you in all your vehicle's needs. Have a great day and enjoy the rest of your summer.

WP
WENDY P.
Lexus IS 250
08/01/2015
Price quote from online was what I actually paid
Liked online price quote system.
When I called for appointment the person underestimated the time it would take to install the battery so I decided to wait for the service. Other than that the people were polite when I had battery install service and waiting area reasonable accommodation.

Wendy,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback in regards to your visit. My apologizes that the battery install time was not correct but I am glad we could get it taken care of for you in a reasonable time. I appreciate your business and hope you have a great day!

MARSHAL B.
Roseville, MN
Dodge Neon
07/11/2015
Oil Change and Rotation
Good customer service, just wish that even with an appointment it didn't take so long.

Marshal,

I want to thank you for your feedback and I will be working with the team to streamline the appointment side so you get in and out faster.

KD
KEN D.
Ford Edge
04/07/2015
Wheel damage
Very prompt and courteous service. Have been a customer for years and have never had a problem until last visit when one of the wheels was damaged during tire balance and rotation.
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 04/29/2015

Ken,
I appreciate the feedback and I was happy to hear that It was not us that damaged your wheel. I thank you for all your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

JULIE R.
North Oaks, MN
Nissan Rogue
03/28/2015
Rogue front suspension work
Very helpful at diagnosing and repairing a failed rt frt CV shaft - but missed the damaged left frt bearing that was growling. Dealer had to repair that. Tires Plus will remain my "go to first" shop for tires, brakes & suspension issues.

RK
RON K.
Saturn L300
03/24/2015
tire servive records
Your Bridgestone service records are incorrect. I rotated tires on 4/17/14 @ 136,189 miles.
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 03/24/2015

Ron,

Thanks for your feedback I found that you had two accounts so I have merged them together for more accurate service records. I appreciate your business and hope to see you soon.

TT
THOR T.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/17/2015
Solid
Solid service. It is popular, so there may be a wait.

RJ
RON J.
Saint Paul, MN
01/03/2015
Misbillied
planned to have rear left lamp replaced. Too cold, couldn't get it off without breaking it. Understand that part, but billed for installation of the rear lamp and you did not do replace it. Need to resolve before I would give positive recommendation.
Matt J., President- Operations from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 01/06/2015

Ron,

I am sorry that the labor charge was not removed from your bill when we were not able to remove the lens assembly because of the cold.  Steve from the store has left you a message; please call him back when you have some time so we can get you a refund or schedule a time to get the car dropped off.  Steve said that if we could let the car warm up in the shop for a few hours, or overnight, we should be able to safely remove the bulb without damaging the lens.  We really appreciate your business!  Please let us know what works for you.

Matt Johnson
President- Operations

JOHN P.
10/16/2014
Honda fluid flushes
Thought bill was a little higher than expected,however, seems fine and staff is always courteous
Matt J., President- Operations from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 10/17/2014

John,

Thank you for your business.  I'm glad that Scott and his team take good care of you.  I looked up your repair order and it looks like the fluid for your Honda is more expensive than the standard fluid.  We have noticed the increase in fluid prices with Honda and Nissan over the past 5 years or so as they are moving almost exclusively to synthetic transmission fluids and higher temperature brake fluids.  Please feel free to call Scott if you have any questions, we want to make sure our pricing is competitive.

Matt Johnson