White Bear Lake Tires Plus

JOHN K.
Chrysler
05/23/2014
Tire Rotation & oil change
Dropped off in AM, picked up after work. I am very satisfied and will be back as usual.
John Kurkoski

05/23/2014
Tire Rotation & oil change
They rounded out one of my lug nuts and then wanted to charge me $70 to fix it. So I did not have it done. Tires Plus caused the issue and then they want me to pay for it. I'll probably go elsewhere from now on.
Matt J., President- Operations from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 05/29/2014

John,

I spoke with Scott and he said you will be in Monday to have the stud repaired at no charge.  I'm very sorry for the communication issue and trust we will be able to get everything resolved to your satisfaction.

Matt Johnson
President- Operations

DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 06/02/2014

John,

It was great speaking with you and I am glad we could resolve the issue with your van.

Thanks again,

Scott Kennedy
General Manager

TK
TERRY K.
04/27/2014
Tires Issue
Scott is continuing to work with me to resolve the tire balancing issue.

04/27/2014
Do not take customer serious enough in regards to the problem you may have.
I will be returning to have my tires checked again since there is still vibration at freeway speed.
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 05/08/2014

Terry,
It was great chatting with you in regards to the issue that you have been having. If you have any question feel free to contact me.
Scott

HJ
Helen J.
07/24/2019
My husband and I have had our oil changes, etc. @ the Centerville Road - White Bear Lake Tires Plus location and have received prompt service at an affordable price. They run an honest business and have never tried to upsell us with unnecessary repairs. We would definitely recommend this location.

Chelsea C.
03/22/2019
Very helpful and knowledgable!
Scott and his staff were so great to work with! He got me in last minute between other appointments due to my unexpected flat tire. He was helpful, knowledgeable, accommodating, and reasonably priced as well. Hopefully I won't have any more flat tires, but if I do, I will definitely be going to back here and recommending him to anyone!

ST
Steve T.
01/31/2019
Terrible experience
Worse service I have EVER had had in my life. Sat in the waiting area for three hours to have two tires changed out. Not even an apology for the time it took. Worse yet my wife was stranded on the side of the Chaska highway with a “flat” tire eight hours later. NEVER coming back to this shop EVER again!!!!!!

Josie T.
08/19/2018
Honest
i brought my car in today because I had a nail in my tire. It was iffy if it could be repaired or would have to be replaced. Maybe I’ve become a pessimist when it comes to car repairs, but they could have told me it needed to be replaced to make more money - but they were able to repair the tire saving me money. Service manager was also pleasant and helpful. I will definitely be back in the fall for new tires! Thanks Blake and team!

RUTH S.
Chrysler Sebring
07/09/2016
staff very friendly and helpful. Iam always satisfied and feel good about the service I recieve,
Very satisfied with service I received. I was able to feel safe on my road trip. Great to have peace of mind and not worry about car trouble! Thanks!

DAWN M.
Stillwater, MN
Honda Fit
07/04/2016
Quick service, good location
We were able to get an appointment the next day even on a busy weekend, and they had to order our tires from the "plant". Gave us a fair price

DAN W.
Hugo, MN
Subaru Legacy
07/01/2016
Quality Service
The work was done right and in a very timely manner

ME
MARTY E.
Mercedes-Benz E350
06/30/2016
New tires!
Great service from the Tires Plus team to help us find the perfect set of tires for our car!

KK
KEITH K.
Mazda 3
06/24/2016
Great service with a smile
Oil was changed and brakes were checked as requested within the time frame allotted.
Professional and friendly review of work done and condition of car shared with me. Always a great experience with Scott at Tires Plus !

Jose M.
06/23/2016
Unreliable work
Took my boat trailer in to have bearings replaced. Less than 500 miles in the bearings are loud and failing. Store did nothing to review work. Took cap off and claimed I had water inside. Told me I should be adding grease to the bearings which I do.
Their recommendation was to add a bearing buddy. Bearing buddies don't work on sure lube systems. My recommendation is you find a different store.

ROBERT M.
Kia Sorento
06/20/2016
Very Accomodating!
Great People, Great Service, Great Place!

JOHN C.
Vadnais Heights, MN
06/12/2016
They are always done in a timely fashion and reasonably priced
I have no complaints

KD
KEN D.
Vadnais Heights, MN
Ford Edge
06/04/2016
As usual!
As usual, our visit and service was as expected " Excellent "