White Bear Lake Tires Plus

Circle Pines, MN
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/05/2016
Great Service!
Always very happy with the service I receive at White Bear Lake Tires Plus.
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 04/08/2016

Mary,

Its always great to see you and thank you for the cookies that you bring in. Steve loves them. have yourself a great week and we will see you again soon.

MIKE R.
03/24/2016
fast service
I had the oil changed and the tires rotated, and I was in and out of Tires Plus in less than an hour.
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 04/02/2016

Mike,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Its always great to see you and help you maintain your Caravan. Hope you have a great weekend and look forward to seeing you next time.

TF
TONY F.
Buick LaCrosse
03/23/2016
Another great visit
I received the usual excellent service at a most reasonable price.
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 03/23/2016

Tony,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Its always great to see you and help you out with your vehicle needs. Have yourself a great week.

Justin D.
Saint Paul, MN
03/18/2016
Very Knowledgeable staff!
I had brought in a few tires that I needed put on different rims and then onto my vehicle but wasn't sure if they would fit my vehicle. I was helped by Dik LeVasseur who not only answered all of my questions but also went above and beyond to both show and explain to me how he would get the job done! It took a very short amount of time for him to complete everything and the price I was charged was unbelievably cheap! Even after my tires were put on he then went over the rest of my vehicle to make sure everything checked out. His fast and friendly service on top of Tires Plus's excellent prices made my experience definitely one to remember!

Justin,

Thats awesome! I'm glad to hear Dik and the staff helped you through the process and explained things to you. Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback. Have yourself a great week.

General Manger

SK
SCOTT K.
Chisago City, MN
Mazda 6
03/13/2016
I always service my vehicles here. The whole staff is awesome and only suggests what' is needed for my vehicle and gets it taken care of in a timely manner. I definitely will be back.

LP
LINDSAY P.
New Brighton, MN
Mazda 6
03/10/2016
White Bear location is great!
There is almost always availability when i call. They are very knowledgeable and explain my options to me. They don't pressure me to do something that I don't need to spend money on right away and just to make an extra buck. Other places I've been have "recommended" things that I didn't need done at all. So I appreciate it. And there is always a deal or coupon going on so I don't pay nearly what I would somewhere else. Ramon and Scott are great, as well as everyone at White Bear!!
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 03/10/2016

Lindsay,

It's great to hear the guys are doing a good job. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon. Enjoy the nice weather out there and have yourself a great day.

MICHELE S.
North Branch, MN
03/03/2016
Service was provided in a timely fashion
I had coupon for oil change with free tire rotation and it still costed 50 some dollars?
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 03/08/2016

Michele,

Thanks for letting us know how we are serving you. Usually the oil change service would have been less but we performed the added service of balancing your tires for you. I hope all is well and we appreciate the feedback.

ROBERT M.
Kia Sorento
02/29/2016
Graet staff and great service!
AS always, accommodating and professional!
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 03/03/2016

Robert,

Its great to see that we are taking good care of you. I appreciate you letting us know that we are doing a good job. Please feel free to let us know if we can change things to better serve you.

JOHN H.
Vadnais Heights, MN
Honda Accord
02/28/2016
Not Happy
The main issue I have had serviced is still not fixed after three attempts. Brakes. Need to talk to manager.

John,

I appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback so we can make changes to better serve you. I am very sorry the problem was not fully solved on your first visit. I thank you for giving us a chance to resolve the issue for you. Thanks again and we appreciate your patience in resolving this situation. Have a great rest of your week.

SEE M.
Oakdale, MN
Infiniti G37
02/26/2016
Awesome
Always very nice, always updating me with everything that they're doing with the car and how long everything will take. All the staff do a great job and make me feel like I'm being taken cared of.

See,

Its always great to see you and help you out with your vehicles needs. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I hope you have a great day!

SCOTT W.
Hugo, MN
Chrysler
02/18/2016
$300 for a front end alinement!!!!!!
This was obviously you guys just trying to charge me for items I didn't need. Went to another shop and got front end alinement done for $50 dollars. I'm very disappointed by this being a long time customer.
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 02/19/2016

Scott,
I apologize for us not properly explaining the reason we asked for the additional dollars to align your minivan.   There are three angles to a normal alignment, camber, caster, and toe.   Your caster was good, your toe was only slightly off, and your camber was out.   The tire wear angles consist of camber and toe, however the camber cannot be corrected without replacing the camber bolts.   These leaves only adjusting the toe setting and as stated your toe was only slightly out of adjustment.   The total toe was actually in specs, but the steering wheel was slightly off center.   This all leads the you only doing true alignment by actually replacing the camber bolts.  If we had properly explained this you had the choice of doing a proper alignment as described, simply setting the toe to straighten your steering wheel, or nothing at all since setting the toe was not going to change any tire wear issues.   Again, we apologize for not properly explaining this.

ROBERT C.
Mercury Villager
02/14/2016
They lied about repairs
I was told my car needed a knock sensor. after my oil was changed it ran beautifully. The engine light never came on. What crooks.
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 02/16/2016

Robert,

I do appreciate your feedback in regards to your service on the 6th of February. To make sure you know we only ran the check engine codes at no charge to see what the computer in your vehicle was suggesting to be done. After this we cleared the code for you. This does not mean that the problem is fixed. Eventually the light may come back on causing the vehicle to have the same symptoms yet again. We only suggested to you what the computer in your vehicle suggested to be done. Our goal is to never suggest parts that are not needed. If you have any questions feel free to contact the store. I again thank you for taking the time to leave feedback and we hope to see you in the future.

TONY S.
02/11/2016
Friendly and quick
NA
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 02/24/2016

Tony,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I appreciate your business and hope you have a great week.

RF
RAY F.
Chevrolet Venture
02/08/2016
close by the hours are great and fast turn around
good work

Ray,

Thanks for servicing your vehicle with us. Its always great to see you. Have yourself a great week.

JACQUELINE T.
02/06/2016
Quick and friendly service

Jacqueline,

Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback. I appreciate you using us for all your vehicle needs. Have yourself a great week.