White Bear Lake Tires Plus

THOR T.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/17/2015
Solid
Solid service. It is popular, so there may be a wait.

DA
Great sales and srevice.

MIKE R.
Hugo, MN
03/15/2015
Convenience, quick and professional.
They take care of my needs like they own the car too. The white bear location is my go to service center for all four of my cars.
Matt J., President- Operations from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 03/16/2015

Mike,

We appreciate your business!  Thank you for taking the time to review our White Bear location.  I am glad to hear that Scott and his team took good care of you and your vehicle.  I will pass your comments on to the store.

MA
MARK A.
Kia Soul
03/10/2015
poor sales
I purchased a set of four tires on Monday March 2, 2015. I asked the rep if he had any specials on tires, he just checked out my vehicle and gave me prices, and I swallowed. He didn't tell me about the large leader board outside saying $40 off a set of four tires. I didn't notice the leader sign until later, but was told by neighbor that it was there.
Matt J., President- Operations from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 03/11/2015

Mark,

I am very sorry that pur sales associate missed the promotional discount for you!  Scott is reviewing this with his sales team and will get you your refund ASAP.  Thank you for bringing this to our attention- we will make sure this does not happen again.

Thank you for your business!

SK
SHANE K.
03/09/2015
Always friendly...Steve and Scott do a great job.
Thanks

DON C.
Saint Paul, MN
Buick LeSabre
02/22/2015
Fast and close to home
Bought tires again. We get all our tires here. The sales people are great and not pushy. We had breaks done also. Things work fine and the price is reasonable

JOHN M.
Chevrolet Silverado
02/19/2015
Time???
Why does it take an hour and a half just to change a tire? The tire in question was one I had previously bought from Tires Plus three months ago.It had a big bulge in it. They gave me a $20 discount on a new tire. Why can't they just have a person to do oil changes and tires.It was a two hour wait the time before. I was told discount tires have better service. I will go there next time.

MIKE R.
02/07/2015
My oil change was done in less than 45 minutes
I was in and out of Tires Plus in less than 45 minutes. I received a coupon via email offering savings of at least five dollars on an oil change. We come to Tires Plus for oil changes and tires. I certainly will be back.
Matt J., President- Operations from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 02/10/2015

Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our service.  I am glad to hear that Scott and his team continue to take good care of your vehicles!  Thank you for using us!

ROBERT M.
Kia Sorento
01/28/2015
Corteous and Professional
Stopped by without an appointment for an oil change. Was scheduled and serviced within 45 minutes.
Matt J., President- Operations from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 01/28/2015

Robert,

I am pleased to hear that the White Bear store was able to accomodate you so quickly.  Thank you for taking the time to rate our service and thank you for your business!

ME
MARTY E.
01/25/2015
Complex transmission problem
Scott's team did a great job (as always) diagnosing a seemingly complex issue and delivering a high quality yet cost effective solution.
Matt J., President- Operations from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 01/25/2015

Marty,

Thank you for your business!  I'm glad to hear that Scott and his team are taking good care of your vehicles!  Thank you for taking the time to rate our service; I'll pass your comments on to the White Bear Lake team.

TF
TONY F.
GMC Envoy
01/22/2015
Freindly efficient service.
Had a problem oil leak. Brought it in for service. they found the problem for an easy fix, a lose filter at no charge! An honest auto repair shop that will always have my business.
Matt J., President- Operations from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 01/23/2015

Tony,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our service!  I am glad that Scott and his team at the White Bear Lake storre took good care of you.  We really appreciate your business!

JIM H.
01/22/2015
had to come back the next day
tire had a slow leak. brought in. They found small screw. removed and patched. had to return the following day for continued slow leak. patch re-done. seems ok now.
Matt J., President- Operations from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 01/22/2015

Jim,

I am sorry that you had to return to have your tire repaired again.  I will pass your comments on to Scott at the White Bear location and have him find out what happened.  We appreciate your business and will make sure this does not happen again.

RUTH S.
Chrysler Sebring
01/16/2015
fast service and really close to my home
friendly and helpful staff

JODIE M.
Circle Pines, MN
Dodge Durango
01/15/2015
Quick personal service
Everyone I came in contact was very nice. Afterwards, brought another vehicle up to the shop to have air put in the tires. They added air and were very nice about it, giving me additional info.

KK
KEITH K.
Mazda 3
01/15/2015
My Mazda had starting problems.
Tires plus diagnosed the problem to be my battery and not the cars alternator / charging system, replaced my battery and had me on the road in and hour.
Great job guys ! See you when I need my car repaired again....