White Bear Lake Tires Plus

Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Latest Review about 2 months ago

KK
KEITH K.
Chevrolet Prizm
Very personable staff
Work was done on time at a fair price and done right.

MIKE C.
Ford Econoline
Not happy!
They said there alignment machine was broken. When I picked up my vehicle, I found out there was a bad bearing and they didn't want to fix it because they "don't like doing it".

MQ
MONA Q.
Vadnais Heights, MN
Friendly fast
They are very friendly fast and helpful
Matt J., President- Operations from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 08/15/2014

Mona,

Thanks for the positive feedback!  I'll pass this on to Scott and his team at the White Bear Lake store.  I really appreciate your business!

Chrysler PT Cruiser
service
the staff is always willing to work with me regarding my vehicle concerns

AO
ANGELA O.
Saint Paul, MN
Chevrolet HHR
08/14/2014
timely quick and reasonable price
I didn't have an appointment when I walked in, the employee quoted me an hour from the time I left until the car was done, and I was completed in 30 minutes. Best tires plus I've visited to date!

Angela,

I'm very glad to hear that Scott and his team were able to accomodate you quickly!  Thanks for taking the time to give the feedback.

BR
BRIDGET R.
Jeep Liberty
08/04/2014
Great Service!!
All the guys there are very nice and helpful..
And they're always on time.

07/05/2014
oil change & tire check
very satisfied

JOSH G.
Minnesota
07/03/2014
Matt J., President- Operations from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 07/03/2014

Josh,

Thanks for the positive review of our White Bear store!  I'll pass your review on to Scott and his team at the store.

JESSICA W.
06/27/2014
Great service. Great guys!
Once again my car broke down on the way to work. Had my car towed here and they were right on it with a diagnosis. Unfortunately I ruined my engine. They looked up several options for me, and even found a different engine. Thankfully my dealership is choosing to fix it for me, but this place has been there for me when I was in a few tight spots. That are always compassionate and willing to do what they can to get me back on the road fast. Even staying late once so I wouldn't be without a car!
Matt J., President- Operations from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 06/27/2014

Jessica,

Thanks for the positive comments.  I'm glad that Scott and his team were able to help you out.  I'll pass your feedback on to the store.

CHRISTOPHER B.
Honda Element
06/21/2014
Honesty and Integrity when work is not required
We thought our vehicle needed new brakes. Brought it in for this service. Tires Plus called us and let us know that our brakes were at 40% and still had probably 10,000 miles before the brake job would be needed. No charge. Rare to find such honesty. Very impressed.
Matt J., President- Operations from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 06/23/2014

Christopher,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our service.  Scott and his team work hard to provide quality guest service.  I'll pass your comments on to them.

TOM K.
06/14/2014
Cannot get things done right
Just cannot get things done right the first time, and its simple things - my guess would be poor management/poor training.
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 06/25/2014

Tom,

I am glad we could talk in regards to your experience and shed some light on solving it. I appreciate all your feedback and look forward to working with you in the future. If you ever have any questions or feedback never hesitate to contact me.

Scott Kennedy
General Manager

DOUG B.
06/02/2014
Service & location
Clean showroom. All employees were very friendly and polite. Tires ride nice.
Matt J., President- Operations from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 06/02/2014

Doug,

Thanks for taking the time to provide the positive feedback!  Scott and his team work hard to provide great guest service and I appreciate hearing when they get it right.

RT
RON T.
Minnesota
05/30/2014
Did what was promised with no issues
Very professional and friendly, I will buy more tires from them
Matt J., President- Operations from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 06/05/2014

Ron,

Thanks for the positive feedback, I'll pass it on to the team at the store!

Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/30/2014
service
very good service

TERRY K.
05/29/2014
Tire Balancing Issue
Tires Plus was unable to balance my tires properly so I had to go to another place of business to get it done properly. Scott at Tires Plus reimbursed me for the cost of balancing at another place of business.

ME
MARTY E.
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/29/2014
Great Experience!
The Tires Plus team has taken the time to get to know me and my family's vehicles. As a result, the service levels and the quality of the work are always at the highest level.
Matt J., President- Operations from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 05/29/2014

Marty,

Thanks for taking the time to send the positive feedback.  Scott, Steve and their team work hard to provide our guests a high level of service and it is great to hear they are doing things right!

JOHN K.
Chrysler
05/23/2014
Tire Rotation & oil change
Dropped off in AM, picked up after work. I am very satisfied and will be back as usual.
John Kurkoski

05/23/2014
Tire Rotation & oil change
They rounded out one of my lug nuts and then wanted to charge me $70 to fix it. So I did not have it done. Tires Plus caused the issue and then they want me to pay for it. I'll probably go elsewhere from now on.

John,

I spoke with Scott and he said you will be in Monday to have the stud repaired at no charge.  I'm very sorry for the communication issue and trust we will be able to get everything resolved to your satisfaction.

President- Operations

DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 06/02/2014

John,

It was great speaking with you and I am glad we could resolve the issue with your van.

Thanks again,

Scott Kennedy
General Manager

TERRY K.
04/27/2014
Tires Issue
Scott is continuing to work with me to resolve the tire balancing issue.

04/27/2014
Do not take customer serious enough in regards to the problem you may have.
I will be returning to have my tires checked again since there is still vibration at freeway speed.
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 05/08/2014

Terry,
It was great chatting with you in regards to the issue that you have been having. If you have any question feel free to contact me.
Scott

LN
LIONEL N.
Kia Optima
04/18/2014
They asked to assist right when I walked in and were very timely