White Bear Lake Tires Plus

KD
KEN D.
Ford Edge
10/22/2014
As usual the service provided was exactly as was advertised. Got me in and out quickly and advised of issues that needed to be addressed that the technician noticed.
Matt J., President- Operations from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 10/24/2014

Ken,

I am glad Scott and his team were able to take good care of you.  We appreciate your business!  I'll pass your feedback on to the store.

SL
SARA L.
Maplewood, MN
10/20/2014
Scott Kennedy
We've been coming to this Tires Plus for years and working with Manager Scott Kennedy. Nothing but good things to say! He has great customer service and always goes out of his way to help us in resolving our vehicle concerns. We continue to go to Tire Plus because of the service we receive from Scott Kennedy and would recommend Tires Plus to others because of the great customer care.

Sara,

I am glad to hear Scott has been taking good care of you!  Scott and his team have been working hard to provide a very high level of service to the White Bear Lake community.  I appreciate your business and I'll pass your comments on to the store.

JOHN P.
10/16/2014
Honda fluid flushes
Thought bill was a little higher than expected,however, seems fine and staff is always courteous
Matt J., President- Operations from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 10/17/2014

John,

Thank you for your business.  I'm glad that Scott and his team take good care of you.  I looked up your repair order and it looks like the fluid for your Honda is more expensive than the standard fluid.  We have noticed the increase in fluid prices with Honda and Nissan over the past 5 years or so as they are moving almost exclusively to synthetic transmission fluids and higher temperature brake fluids.  Please feel free to call Scott if you have any questions, we want to make sure our pricing is competitive.

JIM G.
White Bear Lake, MN
10/14/2014
very cold & slow
Made to wait when no cars being worked on.
Almost an hour for oil change, because that is their "standard" wait time.

CG
CORY G.
Coon Rapids, MN
Chrysler 300
10/04/2014
Bad service
After breaking the oil dipstick ring off in the tube the tech tried to blame it on me. Even after I explained that the hood hasn't been up since they did the last oil change. They proceeded to tell me that they didn't have those records. "this isn't the 1st time that they have lost my records" After admitting to breaking the ring, the manager starts complaining that this was a dealership item only. As the manager is running to get the part, the tech comes in and explains that he has messed up the stick that's still in the tube and possibly the tube. After the oil was changed I was instructed to come back on Monday, so they could order the tube. An employee contacted me shortly after leaving to let me know that the part wouldn't be in until 10am on Monday and we made the appointment for that time. I received another call Monday morning to setup that same appointment at 10am and the employee then tells me it would be another hour just to get the car in. After all of the bad service and the several attempts to blame me and tell me I was going to pay for their mistakes, even after they said they would pay for it. I'm finished dealing with this location and possibly Tires Plus all together!

PL
PETER L.
Oakdale, MN
Nissan Sentra
10/02/2014
What's a CVT?
Even though my appointment was for a radiator and CVT transmission flush, they could not perform the transmission flush, as Nissan has a "special tool" that we don't possess. Counter clerk didn't even know w hat a CVT transmission was, or whether they had the proper fluid!!! It then took 3 staff to get the check processor to work. The last time I went to a Tires Plus they way overfilled my auto transmission fluid. I think I have finally learned.

AL B.
Ford Escort
09/26/2014
Timely repair advice to extend vehicle service
Provided good advice to replace shocks and struts to extend life of vehicle and new tires. Mechanic hoisted vehicle and clearly pointed out needed replacement of shocks and struts before doing work.

MIKE W.
South St. Paul, MN
09/25/2014
price & knowlege
The great people& knowlege of products

JEFF K.
Kia Sorento
09/24/2014
Friendly service at a great price.
They ordered the tires I wanted. Also did the front brakes. Well done.
Matt J., President- Operations from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 09/30/2014

Jeff,

Thank you for the feedback.  I will pass your comments on to Scott and his team at the White Bear location.

MARY S.
Circle Pines, MN
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/21/2014
service
staff tells me when and if my vehicle needs repair

KK
KEITH K.
Mazda 3
09/18/2014
Changed my oil, checked brakes and rotated tires.
FANTASTIC JOB !
As is typical with Scott and his team the work was done well, within budget and on time. Scott always keeps me current on the status of my vehicle repairs so there are no surprises. I like that !

JOY K.
09/15/2014
Worries answered
My car has been having quite a few problems recently. When I took my car in, my concerns were listened to, and I advised beforehand of the potential cost.

MIKE R.
09/12/2014
Fast Service
I came in to have the oil changed and tires rotated and was all finished and back on the road in 45 minutes!!!
Matt J., President- Operations from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 09/15/2014

Mike,

I am glad Scott and his team were able to get you back on the road quickly!  Thank you for taking the time to give the feedback.