Jason C.
Amelia Court House, VA
Chevrolet Lumina
05/17/2018
Yikes!
Had some things missing out of my car when left at Titan overnight for an inspection!

Hi Jason,
We just tried to call you to discuss your claim of missing items. Your voicemail is full and will not accept any new messages. When making a claim such as this we would have hoped you would have called us first to discuss rather than addressing this online. We hope to hear from you soon to discuss this issue. Chris Massarella is waiting to speak with you. 804-739-9323

Butch and Kim Taylor, Owners

BW
Benjamin W.
Dodge Durango
05/17/2018
Fantastic Service, hefty pricetag.
Everything about Titan's service was fantastic. Super friendly people providing knowledgeable and speedy service. You get what you pay for, I guess, because this place is not inexpensive. At $107/hr labor I believe it is the most expensive garage I have ever taken my car to, including the dealership.

Rob/Allison S.
Toyota Avalon
05/04/2018
Another quality service
These folks just do it right. Friendly service, knowledgeable and informative without being pushy or intimidating. Nice work agin folks!

Chris H.
05/04/2018
Always Great
As always the service was excellent and the people friendly. I always feel like I’m given every option on what needs to be done now and what can wait.

Jay R.
04/29/2018
$1088.03 and my AC is still not functioning
I went in to have my air conditioning unit checked and paid $125 for a diagnostic test and upon returning it was determined that my Schrader valve was leaking so it was replaced for $140. I had to return later because that was not the problem. Than it was determined that the line was bad, which then became the relay and the the expansion valve all for $823.03. I can appreciate the challenges of auto repair; however, if you are the subject matter experts, then I really have a problem with paying $1088.03 while I am still driving around in a hot car.

Hi Jay,
We are very sorry your A/C was not fixed right the first time and we understand your frustration. We will be giving you a call shortly. Again we are very sorry and we want to make this right. We appreciate your business and want very much to keep you as a customer.

Anonymous avatar
Ram Pickup
04/29/2018
Best customer service for auto care!
Titan Auto &Tire has the best customer service for auto care.
The Titan Team- B. from Titan Auto & Tire - Moseley

Thank you for choosing us for your car care. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Jesse P.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
04/28/2018
Awesome place and very informative!
My fiancé and I recently bought a car and noticed some issues with it so we took it to Titan to figure out what was going on. Bruce and Paul were very helpful and took the time to show me and explain everything was going on so we could make an informed decision of what to do. We will definitely be back!

Hi Jesse,
We are very happy our Titan Team helped you make an informed decision about your vehicle. We understand how difficult understanding car care can be and as owners are very happy to hear our team was helpful. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Carol H.
Nissan JUKE
04/19/2018
Visit - 4-18-18
Courteous, efficient manner in handling clients and car care. Very clear in explanning what is done and found with your vehicle. Timely service and visit. Professional staff in handling car care and customer needs. Would recommend this car service to anyone.

Hi Carol,
We are so glad to hear you had a great experience with our Titan Team. Thank you for recommending us to your friends and family. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful evening.

RL
Ray l.
04/18/2018
Alway a great experience.
Bruce and his team are the consummate professionals. Knowledgeable and well set up.

Hi Ray,
Thank you for being such a loyal customer. We appreciate your business and trust in us. Have a wonderful evening.

Scott B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/12/2018
Nothing!!!
In the past, I have received good service. It just seems EVERY time I bring a vehicle in, I get a list of other items to repair and this is within a week of having another auto center check it. I have lost all trust in Titan and will take my vehicles elsewhere going forward.

Hi Scott,
I'm very sorry you weren't happy with your experience with us. Unfortunately with older, high mileage vehicles there are often many repairs and service needed to meet Virginia State Inspection requirements.

CD
Carol D.
04/12/2018
Awesome!
Great experience from the time I dropped the car off. Very personable and knowledgeable staff, quick turnaround time and good value

Hi Carol,
It's wonderful to hear our Titan Team was personable and knowledgeable. We are proud of our Team and are happy to know you had a great experience. Thank you for choosing us for your car care.

KC
Kimberly C.
04/07/2018
Happy to find this place
I recently moved to Midlothian and was very worried about finding a reliable and trustworthy auto mechanic for maintenance and repairs. This place is just what I was looking for. Very friendly, easy website to schedule appts, great customer service, and a comfortable waiting area. Already scheduled my next oil change with them!

Hi Kimberly,
We are so happy you found us! Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle and giving us the chance to earn your business. It's wonderful to hear you had a great experience with our Titan Team. Have a wonderful weekend.

Christine S.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
04/05/2018
Friendly and helpful
I had to wait on my van state inspection and the staff was helpful and friendly. I appreciate the service reminders to keep our van running smoothly. Also some local service stations would not take appointments, which made it harder to schedule routine maintenance on our vehicles when both my husband and work.

Hi Christine,
We appreciate you choosing us for your vehicle care. It's our pleasure to keep your vehicles running well and safely on the road. We're happy to hear our Titan Team makes car care convenient. Thank you again and have a great afternoon,

Randy R.
Richmond, VA
04/05/2018
I had a maintenance need that required attention and Titan took the time from their busy schedule to take my car in and complete the maintenance.
As stated the Titan team took my care in on short notice and completed the required maintenance im a timely manner. Great job.

Hi Randy,
We are glad our Team was able to get you in for your maintenance. Keeping you on the road is what we do. We appreciate your business and thank you for trusting us with your car.

Russell S.
Mercury Capri
03/29/2018
Everyone at Titan is helpful and considerate. They stand behind their work and aim to please.

Hi Russell,
Thank you for choosing Titan for your car care needs. We were very happy to help you with your car and are glad to know you had a great experience with our Titan Team.

GF
Gareth F.
03/29/2018
Bruce and Chris were very nice and informative. The technician Chris was also super helpful in helping diagnose the issue. Thanks guys!!

Hi Gareth,
We are very happy to hear you had a great experience with Chris and Bruce. Our Titan Team is always here to help. We appreciate you trusting us with your Tacoma.

CD
Carl D.
03/27/2018
Reliable service
I appreciate the excellent service I receive when I come to Titan. Their team explains the solution to my problem and often shows me the cause. The staff is friendly and informative and I feel like I can make an informed course of action. Also, the shop is clean and if I have to remain, there is wifi and if I can't, I have been able to use their "loaner car".

HS
Hanna S.
03/16/2018
What a Great Surprise
Allied looking for a car battery and found a great couple of guys who know what they are doing. Great service and efficient without dealership prices👍

Hi Hanna,
It's great to hear Bruce and Chris our Titan Team were able to help you with replacing your car battery. They are both great to work with and answer any car care questions you may have. We appreciate you choosing us for your car care. Have a great weekend.

June K.
03/16/2018
Friendly service and convenient
The shop was easy to get to and convenient. Titan gave us a reasonable quote for the services. It was easy to get an appointment. Titan handled our car very well.Titan provided our car with excellent quality tires and did a thorough state inspection.

Hi June,
We are very happy to hear how easy it was to schedule your service and work with our Titan Team. Thank you for letting us know you had a good experience. We hope you enjoy your new tires. If you have any car care questions or concerns never hesistate to contact us. We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing us for your vehicle service.

GR
Greg R.
03/15/2018
Great customer service and great mechanics
Everyone is always friendly and goes out of thier way to make sure your taken care of. They let you know each step if the way what and why they are doing it.

Hi Greg,
We are so happy that you had a great experience and our Titan Team did a good job keeping you informed while your vehicle was being serviced. Thank you for choosing us for your car care. We hope you have a wonderful weekend.