CP
Clemence P.
Kia Sorento
08/13/2018
I’m new to this area and I couldn’t be happier with Titan. Fast, affordable, and professional. Probably first time a place didn't try to upsell me. I would highly recommend!
The Titan Team- B. from Titan Auto & Tire - Moseley responded on 08/14/2018

Hi Clemence,
We are very happy to hear you had a great experience with our Titan Team. Thank you for recomending us to your friends. We hope you have a wonderful week.

Lacey S.
Hyundai Veloster
07/27/2018
Great Experience
Great service!!
The Titan Team- B. from Titan Auto & Tire - Moseley responded on 08/05/2018

Thank you Lacey! We are very happy you had excellent service.

VK
Vicki K.
Honda Civic Sdn
07/25/2018
Great place to do business!
I’ve been using Titan since I moved to Moseley. The team there is very friendly and have been willing to help me at a moments notice. Great service, and great rewards program. They are awesome!!!
The Titan Team- B. from Titan Auto & Tire - Moseley responded on 07/26/2018

Hi Vicki,
Thank you for the very nice review. We appreciate your kind words about our Titan Team and the service you've received. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

07/20/2018
Titans Auto
TAlk the staff from Titans are professional and helpful.
Adam is so nice and hard worker.
High recommended !
The Titan Team- B. from Titan Auto & Tire - Moseley responded on 07/21/2018

We are so happy to hear you had a great experience and Adam and our Titan Team. We appreciate you recommending us to your friends. Have a wonderful weekend.

CT
Chris T.
Amelia Court House, VA
Kia Sorento
07/12/2018
Front End Alignment
Bought tires at Discount Tire and got $10 off at Titan. Bruce the counter guy is very nice and helpful. Alignment took a little longer than expected, 2 hours... shop did not appear very busy. Appt at 3, out at 5. Wanted a FRONT end alignment, got a front and back alignment.... $20 bucks more. Menu board just gives front alignment price. Be advised! I am satisfied though and would go back.
The Titan Team- B. from Titan Auto & Tire - Moseley responded on 07/13/2018

Hi Chris,
Thank you for choosing us for your alignment. We are sorry if your service took longer than expected. We appreciate your feedback on adding the rear alignment price to our menu board. You are correct that menu item should have been included on the board. We look forward to helping you with your future vehicle maintenance and repair. Have a great weekend.

Russell S.
07/07/2018
Quick and efficient
Dropped off car after closing on Thursday w/o appointment. I was afraid they wouldn't be able to get to it on Friday. They called before 9 on Friday to say the work was done.
The Titan Team- B. from Titan Auto & Tire - Moseley responded on 07/13/2018

Hi Russell,
We are so happy our Titan Team was able to get your repairs done ahead of schedule. Thank you for your business. We hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Mark L.
Chevrolet Traverse
07/06/2018
NEVER going back
I recently brought two cars to Titan in Moseley, VA, for state inspections. The first car, 2011 Traverse, failed for a left side upper control arm bushing. Titan told me it would be $336.92 for the part and labor. I told them that I would change the part myself and they gave me the part number for the control arm. I found the same exact part, right down the road at NAPA. The Titan mark up on the part was 152%! I changed the part and took the vehicle back today and received my state inspection sticker.

The second car was a 2015 Jeep Wrangler. Everything passed, but the inspector said that the state police sent Titan a memo stating that ANY fog lights must have a cover. I questioned this as it made no sense at all. Plus, I had received a speeding ticket about two months prior and there was no mention of missing fog light covers. The inspector said that the state police had been really cracking down on this and that I would either have to put covers on the lights or have them "disconnected" before the vehicle would pass. As I was in the middle of changing the part on the Traverse, so I told them to go ahead and disconnect the fog lights and I would reconnect them when I got the Jeep home. The Titan inspector declined to tell me that it would cost me $35 for the removal of two nuts, and then instead of peeling back the electrical tape, used for protection of the electrical connectors, the Titan technician cut the wires. So not only did I get charged, unknowingly, for the "disconnecting" of the fog lights (three minutes TOPS of work) I had to reconnect using new connectors. Afterward, my wife did some research and there was no memo that could be found on the VA State Police website. She did find the Motor Vehicle safety Inspection Manual, January 2018 and Titan got the entire issue of covering fog lights wrong. The manual does mention fog lights, but there is nothing about having to cover the fog lights. So, I was charged for Titan removing the lights and they didn't need to be. I did bring up the issue with the guy behind the counter and he tried to rationalize why the technician would cut the fog light wires rather than disconnect the connectors. He also tried to justify why Titan charged me $35 for the "work."

Based on both experiences, Titan in Moseley is a rip off. Titan over charges for their parts, charge ridiculous amounts for labor and aren't as transparent as they claim to be, and apparently do not understand certain aspects of the VA state inspection manual.
The Titan Team- B. from Titan Auto & Tire - Moseley responded on 07/11/2018

Hi Mark, We are sorry you feel you were not given good service here at Titan Auto & Tire. All of our state inspectors have invested time and resources into the training and certification process. We take our professional licenses very seriously and follow the guidelines set out by the Virginia State Police. We do not deviate from those to pass vehicles who do not meet the state standards for safety. If you have specific questions regarding your vehicles failing state inspection we encourage you to reach out to the state police for further clarification. We stand behind our work and are confident we properly inspected your vehicles by the state police standards. Regarding the mark up on our parts I’m afraid your calculations are incorrect. However, we understand from the customer perspective that the cost of parts can sometimes be high. The cost of parts are not inexpensive because we offer and install only high quality parts which include a warranty for our customers benefit.

06/27/2018
Too much waiting time
I specifically asked, 'how long would it take for oil change?', before making an appointment, they said 45min. They took an hr and a half, which messed up my work day.
The Titan Team- B. from Titan Auto & Tire - Moseley responded on 06/27/2018

We are terribly sorry we took too long and caused any inconvenience to your day. Thank you for your feedback, we will do our best to improve and speed up our oil change services. Thank you for your business we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Have a wonderful day.

Bob B.
06/21/2018
convenient, nearby, courteous
The power steering unit on my truck totally failed. Took the vehicle to Titan for repair. Was advised of the process, the cost and the time required to make the truck whole again. Given estimated time of completion and delivery; in Monday, ready by Friday. Actually finished and delivered on Wednesday.
Good job. Thanks

Hi Bob,
We are so happy to hear our Titan Team was able to finish your truck repair ahead of schedule. Thank you for choosing us for your auto care. Have a great day.

HR
Howard R.
06/19/2018
GOLDWING INSPECTION
Scheduled annual state inspection and received excellent service; on-time and thorough. Low beam light needed replacement. This is a special order item and Titan secured one and installed without delay; I was impressed, but not surprised. I began using Titan a couple of years ago and have not been disappointed. The personnel are friendly and professional. I have definitely recommended them to others.

Hi Howard,
We thank you for being a loyal customer for these last few years. It’s wonderful to hear you always get excellence service from our Titan Team. We are glad to hear your service went so well and thank you for recommending us to your friends and family. Have a wonderful day.

AH
Anazar H.
Ford Flex
06/15/2018
Good service place.
I would recommend it to my family and friends

Hi Anazar,
We appreciate your 5 stars and your kind review. You recommending us to your friends and family is the greatest compliment you could give us. Thank you for your business. Have a great day.

JE
Jared E.
Richmond, VA
06/14/2018
Excellent SErvice
The service is excellent. Everyone I interacted with was professional and friendly. They treated me as if they already knew me. I highly recommend.

Hi Jared,
Thank you for letting us know you received excellent service and our Titan Team was friendly and pleasant to work with. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with your future car care.

Bob S.
06/11/2018
The business is clean and neat. The employees are always ready to help if I have any questions.
The Titan Team- B. from Titan Auto & Tire - Moseley responded on 06/11/2018

Hi Bob!
Thank you for the 4 stars. We appreciate your business. Please let us know how we could have done better to earn 5 stars. Have a great day.

AD
Alphonso D.
Chrysler Aspen
06/08/2018
Front desk reps & technicians are friendly, helpful, & professional. I've had services that include brakes/rotors, oil changes, & a recent transmission replacement, & I'm greatly satisfied.
The Titan Team- B. from Titan Auto & Tire - Moseley responded on 06/11/2018

Hi Alphonso,
Thank you for choosing Titan Auto for your car care. We appreciate you trusting us with you vehicle and are happy to hear our team gave you great service. Have a wonderful week.

Carol H.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
06/06/2018
Carol H
My experience has been that the Staff is always pleasant...Chris has impeccable customer service skills.... thanks Titan.
The Titan Team- B. from Titan Auto & Tire - Moseley responded on 06/07/2018

Hi Carol,
We are so glad that our Titan Team always gives you great service. Thank you for being a loyal customer. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful weekend.

RL
Ray l.
06/05/2018
Nice folks, quality repair work & maintenance.
Bruce and the gang always take good care of us whether it’s maintenance or repair work. :)

Hi Ray,
I think we should rename the Titan Team to Bruce and the Gang! So glad they always take great care of you.

RL
Ray l.
06/02/2018
Always a great experience.
Great service, knowledgeable techs, fast turnaround. Highly recommend.

Hi Ray,
Thank you for your 5 stars, kind words and being a wonderful, loyal customer. Your support means alot and we appreciate your business. Have a great day.

MK
Mark K.
Ram 1500
06/01/2018
These guys are great!! Explained the problem clearly and repair took less time then expected and cost less then originally estimated as well!! Great service overall!!

Hi Mark,
We are very happy we came in under time and budget! Thanks for choosing us for your repair service. We appreciate you supporting our small business.

Toyota Prius c
05/31/2018
Excellent as always
Another great experience at Titan Auto!
The Titan Team- B. from Titan Auto & Tire - Moseley responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer. We really appreciate your support and your business.

SN
Sean N.
INFINITI QX4
05/24/2018
Awesome crew!!!
Good people. Fair price! They help you in anyway they can

Hi Sean,
Thank you for your kind words about our Titan Team. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.