MO
Melanie O.
10/15/2018
All around great service!
The staff was knowledgeable, friendly, down to earth. I felt comfortable and the facility itself was accommodating with work stations so I could continue to work while I waited.

VK
Vicki K.
Honda Civic Sdn
10/14/2018
Always works me in...friendly staff!
They are awesome!

10/05/2018
Good mechanics
Friendly people and good mechanics
The Titan Team- B. from Titan Auto & Tire - Moseley responded on 10/09/2018

We are so happy your found our Titan Team friendly. Thank you for your 5 stars. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Butch & Kim Taylor

Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/03/2018
The explanation of the services that were required for my vehicle was crucial and well appreciated.
The Titan Team- B. from Titan Auto & Tire - Moseley responded on 10/04/2018

Our two top priorities are your safety and educating you about vehicle care. We want you to understand maintenance and repair and are very glad that our Titan Team did a good job of explaining your services. Thank you for your business and have a great afternoon.

10/01/2018
Kid Friendly
I brought my 2017 Honda Pilot in for an oil change, and while they did a great job with the car, I was really pleased at the attention they gave my two year old I had to bring with me. They gave him a lollipop, let him choose a Hot Wheels toy, and provided crayons and coloring books to keep him occupied. The store itself is large, with a lot of empty room for little ones to play. Upon leaving I was given additional coupons to top off a great visit.
The Titan Team- B. from Titan Auto & Tire - Moseley responded on 10/04/2018

We are so happy that your little one had a good time while you waited on your vehicle. That big open space is like an indoor track for five and under, they have so much room to run. Thank you for trusting us with you vehicle. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

MK
Mark K.
Mazda CX-5
09/28/2018
Excellent customer service!
Titan is wonderful. Bruce at the front counter is friendly, patient, attentive, knowledgeable and just great to talk to. The prices are great and they have completed the work in less time than estimated without sacrificing quality.

Hi Mark,
We are so happy you had a wonderful experience with us. Bruce is an outstanding store manager and we are proud to have him in charge. We appreciate your business and thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. Have a great afternoon.

OJ
OLIVIA J.
09/26/2018
A++ service
Great customer service! Not pushy about upcoming service recommendations, just making you aware and what is best for you. Very attentive and friendly staff!

Hi Olivia,
Thank you for the A++ and 5 stars! We are so glad our Titan Team provided great customer service. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with your future car care. Have a great evening.

Scott B.
Volkswagen New Beetle
09/23/2018
Great Customer Service
This was our first visit to Titan and I have to say the customer service could not have been better. We will definitely continue to use Titan for our auto needs. Thank you!

Hi Scott,
We are so happy to hear you made Titan Auto your "go to" for car care. Thank you very much for trusting us with your car. Have a wonderful evening.

Toyota Prius c
09/22/2018
Continued excellence!
Another great experience at Titan!
The Titan Team- B. from Titan Auto & Tire - Moseley responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars! So happy to know our Titan Team keeps giving you excellent service at every visit.

Rob/Allison S.
09/18/2018
Always courteous service
These folks always do such a great job with customer service. They explain exactly what’s going on and don’t make you feel like an idiot if you don’t understand. It. This allows you to make choices absent from the high pressure you get in other places.

Hi Rob and Allison,
Thank you for being such loyal customers. We appreciate your business. It's wonderful to hear that our Titan Team continues to do a good job at explaining vehicle care. We want you to feel confident in making decisions for maintenance and repair.
Have a great evening.

09/14/2018
Top notch as always
Excellent service as I’ve come to expect from Titan. They do great work and are always helpful!
The Titan Team- B. from Titan Auto & Tire - Moseley responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicles and being a loyal customer. We are so happy our Titan Team always provides you excellent service. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful week.

Butch & Kim Taylor

TF
Terry F.
Mazda CX-5
09/13/2018
Great quick service!
Easy to schedule appointment. Quick service. Nice staff. Excellent use of digital technology to show me the results of the inspection.
The Titan Team- B. from Titan Auto & Tire - Moseley responded on 09/17/2018

Hi Terry,
Thank you for being such a wonderful and loyal customer. We are very happy you like our new digital inspections. Have a wonderful week.

Butch & Kimberly Taylor

LH
Lynn H.
09/12/2018
Friendly and courteous staff with knowledgable mechanics
Appreciated the friendly atmosphere. Not really a complaint, but was told that inspection would take about 45-60 minutes and was 90. I did, however, ask for
an oil change which was completed.
The Titan Team- B. from Titan Auto & Tire - Moseley responded on 09/13/2018

Hi Lynn,
We are very happy to hear our Titan Team gave you good service. Our Team does their best to get you in and out quickly but unfortunately sometimes we under estimate how long services will take. Depending on your vehicle sometimes oil changes and inspections can run longer. We thank you for choosing us for your car care and we hope to see you again soon.

09/12/2018
Very accommodating and thorough
I couldn't ask for better treatment and service.
The Titan Team- B. from Titan Auto & Tire - Moseley responded on 09/12/2018

Great to hear you had a wonderul experience with our Titan Team. We appreciate your business. Have a great afternoon.

MINI Countryman
09/11/2018
Quality local business
Great service, clean and professional. Took the time to help me make the right decision. Couldn’t be more pleased.
The Titan Team- B. from Titan Auto & Tire - Moseley responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars! We are so happy our Titan Team helped you so that you were able to make an informed decision. We appreciate your business.

VS
Vaden S.
Richmond, VA
Toyota Matrix
09/08/2018
customer service, pleasant, clean waiting area with coffee, honest service people
I drive 14 miles from the West End of Richmond to have my Toyota serviced at Titan even though McGeorge Toyota is less than 2 miles from my house.
The service reps are knowledgeable and I feel well cared for.
Butch and Kim Taylor are strong supporters of the Chesterfield Chamber of Commerce and that connection is important to me.

Hi Vaden,
Thank you very much for driving past the dealerships and trusting us with your vehicle. We appreciate you being such a wonderful, loyal customer. The Chesterfield Chamber has brought us many great friends and customers like you!

Jennifer G.
Honda Civic Si
09/07/2018
Dissatisfied
My husband had an appt yesterday at 1 for a simple inspection Check. He ended up being there for 2 hours. When asked what was taking so long they mentioned they were busy which is understandable however we were told some light bulbs needed to be replaced which is a small job. They said they could fix it but didn’t tell him it would cost a 100 dollars to do. Now the inspection is what 16 dollars, so your telling me that it cost us 84 dollars to replace a light bulb? My husband could have done that. They claimed it was for labor. Either way it should have been said prior to doing it. Lastly, when I came home at 6;30, I noticed that there was a scratch on the front passenger side which was not there prior to this visit. I am very upset because that car has been in my possession for a very long time and for the past year has been sitting in the driveway to help preserve it. So, I am very disappointed and will now have to not only find a new place to service my car but also deal with the scratch from my own pocket. We will not be returning.

Hi Jennifer,
We are very sorry you had a poor experience with us. While replacing a light bulb can be easy it does require time because of the design of the car. Concerning the scratch, our Techs are very careful and normally we don't have such complaints. We did not see any evidence of a scratch happening while your vehicle was with us. We are sorry to hear we have lost your business.

Russell S.
09/06/2018
On time
I brought my car in a few minutes late for an 11 AM appt. I was told the work would take about an hour. Fifty minutes later I was on my way.

Hi Russell,
We are so happy to hear our Titan Team got you in and out on time! Thank you for your business, we appreciate you trusting us with your Prius.

TJ
Timothy J.
Pontiac Grand Prix
09/01/2018
Titan auto and tire have it all!
Titan auto and tire have great people and service to provide for you any of your automotive needs. Service is excellent and the equipment is some of the best around, don't hesitate to have your car repairs taken care of here.
The Titan Team- B. from Titan Auto & Tire - Moseley responded on 09/03/2018

Hi Timothy,
Thank you so much for trusting our Titan Team with your Grand Prix. It's so nice that you would recommend our shop to your friends. We appreciate your business and hope you had a great Labor Day weekend.

Brian S.
08/28/2018
Great Experience
Fast and professional service. I highly recommend Titan.
The Titan Team- B. from Titan Auto & Tire - Moseley responded on 08/29/2018

Hi Brian,
So happy to know your service was professional and fast. Thank you for choosing Titan Auto & Tire.