Terry S.
Hyundai Genesis
01/17/2019
Good work ...Great Staff
I'd never heard of Titan before they opened in my area....They've become my go to shop. I've gotten reliable repair work and great customer service!

IL
Illan L.
Porsche Cayman
01/15/2019
Quick and easy. Friendly service!
Came in for a scheduled inspection. Was able to log in to free WiFi, get work done and enjoy a cup a coffee while my car was inspected. Great service and people!
The Titan Team- B. from Titan Auto & Tire - Moseley responded on 01/16/2019

Hi Illan,
We are so happy you enjoyed our comfortable lounge while you waited for your vehicle. Thank you for choosing us for your state inspection.

John M.
Hyundai Tucson
01/12/2019
Thorough and efficient
Great service every time. Everything explained and even pointed out visually.
The Titan Team- B. from Titan Auto & Tire - Moseley responded on 01/16/2019

Hi John,
We love to hear you have great service every time. Our Titan Team Bruce, Bruce and Chris are a great bunch of guys. Thank you for your business and trusting us with your vehicle.

01/09/2019
Miscommunication
Miscommunication on top of miscommunication. I really wanted to bring my minivan in and wait while they evaluated the issue but they set up a drop off which meant I had to find rides to and from their location. Turned out they could not fix my van, said I needed welding; body work. I took van to body shop where they looked at it on the spot and in 5 minutes told me how to fix it myself with a washer and tork wrench. Wish Titan had been able to do that for me from the beginning. Repair cost me $9. The 2 days without my vehicle while it sat at Titan was the biggest expense. Customer service at the desk is good but wish a mechanic could have just taken a minute to look at my situation without having to leave the van....especially when that is what I asked for when I called in to make the appt.
The Titan Team- B. from Titan Auto & Tire - Moseley responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me yesterday concerning your experience. I hope our conversation restored your confidence in us and we will see you soon for your no charge oil change.

Kim Taylor, Owner

CN
Carol N.
Richmond, VA
Mazda 3
01/05/2019
Thorough, Friendly and fast service!
I received an e-mail reminding me of my 25,000 mile check-up, so I reached out to schedule. They had an opening first thing on the day I needed. Lots of smiling faces at 7:30 AM, too! In the process of rotating and balancing my tires, they found a nail in one of them. So glad I had the service done, as I travel on highways a lot and the damaged tire could have been a problem. There was a $10 credit on my Titan Rewards that was applied to my bill - bonus! Also, I was able check all of my work e-mails while watching the morning news in their comfortable lounge. Thorough, friendly and fast - make your appointment now!

Hi Carol,
We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with our Titan Team. Thank you for supporting our small business and trusting us with your vehicle. We're glad our team found that nail before it caused you too much trouble. Have a very Happy New Year!

FH
Frank H.
01/04/2019
The Bruce and Bruce team!
I have been coming to their Midlothian location for the past year. I now service all my cars there. The reason is quite simple. An outstanding young man at the front desk named Bruce, and his father Bruce Sr. Extremely genuine and thoughtful, they have always treated my wife and I in the most courteous and professional manner possible. Happy to answer any questions and explain any details about their service that I might have. I believe their prices are competitive, and I have had enough of chasing a cheap price only to be treated like cattle, and ignored. It is extremely hard to find great customer service anymore and I believe it should be rewarded! Thanks to you all at the shop for everything you do and how great you make me feel every time we come in! If you don’t use them, you are really missing out on a great experience.

Hi Frank,
Thank you for sharing this kind review. We are very proud of both our Bruces :) and are so happy to hear you have recieved excellent service and feel appreciated when you visit us for your vehicle care. Thank you for choosing us in 2018. We are looking forward to helping you with future car care in 2019. Happy New Year!

RL
Ray l.
01/03/2019
A great group of people.
Excellent certified mechanic’s and Bruce’s flawless scheduling - what’s not to love? 😃

Hi Ray,
Thank you for being one of our best and most loyal customers. We are so happy you get great service at every visit. Happy New Year!

David W.
Church Road, VA
12/23/2018
Great service, honest and dependable
This was my first time doing business with Titan Auto and I was very happy with the service I received. The employees that work there are very knowledgeable and friendly. The estimate that they gave me was very close to the final cost, actually a little lower. Very professional the way they run the business. I'll definitely be go there next time I need work done on my truck.

Hi David,
Thanks for trusting us with your vehicles. Our Titan Team is looking forward to helping you with your truck in 2019. Have happy and safe new years.

Mary L.
12/22/2018
The people
The people.

Hi Mary,
Thank you for your business and the 5 stars. Wishing you and your family a very happy new year.

12/22/2018
Great Customer Service
We have gone to Titan Tire now for about 5 different services and with two different vehicles. They always provide great customer service and good advice (I don't feel as though they are trying to get more money out of me and my vehicle service). They are always friendly, professional, and seem to really care about their customers. Thank you and please keep up the good, quality, kind work!
The Titan Team- B. from Titan Auto & Tire - Moseley responded on 12/26/2018

We are so happy to hear you feel our Titan Team gives excellent and honest service. Thank you for your business this year. We wish you and your family all the best in 2019.

David W.
Church Road, VA
Ford Police Interceptor
12/21/2018
Great service, honest and dependable
The service was great, they let you know what needed to be done and gave me a estimate that was really close to the final price. All the employees that I spoke with were very friendly and helpful.

Hi David,
Thank you for giving us try. We appreciate your business and are very happy you had a great experience with our Titan Team. We wish you and your family a Happy New Year!

ES
Elaine S.
Nissan Versa Note
12/21/2018
Hassle free oil change
I took my car into Titan Auto yesterday for an oil change. Everything from start to finish was hassle free - from scheduling an appointment to prompt pick up of my vehicle. I will definitely be back with my other vehicles.

Hi Elaine,
We are so happy you had a great, hassle free visit. Thank you for choosing us for your car care and we look forward to helping you in 2019. Have a very Happy New Year!

FS
Frances S.
12/19/2018
So helpful‼️😆
Very helpful and willing to go out of there way in the name of customer service. I know some stirs tat shoul come up to Titan and take notes‼️‼️
The Titan Team- B. from Titan Auto & Tire - Moseley responded on 12/20/2018

Hi Frances,
We are so happy you had a great experience with our Titan Team. We are so proud of our guys and trust them to provide excellent customer service for every customer. Thank you for your kind words and we wish you a very happy holiday season.

WS
Will S.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/08/2018
Great Friendly Customer Service
Always enjoy dealing with Bruce and his team. They always provide great customer service and make sure your service is complete and efficiently done.
The Titan Team- B. from Titan Auto & Tire - Moseley responded on 12/20/2018

Hi Will,
We are so proud of Bruce and how he leads the Titan Team. We are very glad you had a great experience with our guys. All of us wish you a very happy holiday season.

LG
Lyudmila G.
Amelia Court House, VA
Honda Civic Cpe
Great place
They really care about your care and not the money. They gave me some options on what can be done, instead of insisting on doing everything at one time. They explained what is more important and what can be a safety issue. Offered help on evaluating and providing an estimate how long certain things can wait.
The Titan Team- B. from Titan Auto & Tire - Moseley responded on 12/05/2018

Hi Lyudmila,
Thank you for your kind review. We are so happy you understand our first priority is your safety. We appreciate you being a wonderful and loyal customer, thank you for your business. All of us wish you and your family a very happy holiday season.

JN
John N.
Nissan Versa
Tire Repair Clean Up
Thank you for resolving the issue.

Tire Repair
Hi-

Disappointed in how the car was returned to me. There's a stain on the right rear tire from the sealant and the hub cap is bent.

Thank you.
The Titan Team- B. from Titan Auto & Tire - Moseley responded on 12/05/2018

Hi John,
We are glad you were able to speak with Bruce our store manager and scheduled an appointment today to address these issues. We are terribly sorry for any problems with your service. Please call Bruce with any questions or concerns about your vehicle care. He is happy to speak with you anytime and can be reached directly at 804-739-9323.

Bruce M.
12/01/2018
First time visitor
Outstanding service and attention to the details. Bruce and team had me in and out in no time. Nice waiting area, close and convenient. Give them a try and you will be pleasantly surprised.

Hi Bruce,
Thank you for choosing Titan Auto and giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We are very happy you had a great experience with our Titan Team. Bruce is an amazing store manager and we are proud to have him represent us. We hope you have a wonderful holiday season.

HR
Howard R.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/30/2018
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE & PROFESSIONAL MECHANICAL WORK
I really enjoy working with the Titan team. For service as simple as a routine state inspection to providing complete care/service that I trust them with 100%. I recently had major service to include exhaust upgrading (Corvette) to complete engine service, etc. A great team throughout their organization.

Hi Howard,
We appreciate your business and trusting us with your awesome Corvette. It's wonderful to hear how you had a great experience with our Titan Team.

Happy Holidays,

AH
Anazar H.
Ford Flex
11/29/2018
Very professional service. I am pleased.
I am glad I discovered this place. My oil change was fast smooth and efficient
I had text with pictures and descriptions of the status of my vehicle
I am pleased

Thanks again for your service

AnaZar home of Apollo's Goldendoodle puppies.

Hi Anazar,
We're happy you found us! And happy to hear you like our digital inspection and your oil change service went well. Bring by the Goldendoodle puppies anytime, our team would love a visit.

Happy Holidays,

Sue S.
11/25/2018
Awesome and fast
Couldn’t find any other place to do an inspection as I had to wait for the car. Titan gave me a time to come back that day and had me in and out in about 90 minutes. Thank you

Hi Sue,
We are glad our Titan Team was able to get you in for your inspection. Thank you for choosing us for your car care. We appreciate your business and wish you a very happy holiday season.