Latest Review over 3 years ago

JACK N.
Chevrolet Camaro
11/19/2016
IROC Repair
Great job diagnosing & repairing the problem!

RANDY S.
Toyota Venza
11/02/2016
Honest
Been doing business with Titan for over 18 years. Mike and Pat are the best!

AN

GB
GERHARD B.
Nissan Sentra
11/01/2016
Your firm goes out of the way to help up older folks with transportation home and pick up.
the best auto service firm in this area.

LA
LEAH A.
Chino Hills, CA
Nissan Armada
10/17/2016
The best service honest ,friendly and reliable.
Honest,friendly and reliable. I recommend Titan to anyone needing car repairs.

GB

Everything was great. Very happy

RON B.
09/28/2016
Ron's review
Great place, great people. They always do the job right the first time.

SE
SABINE E.
Santa Ana, CA
09/25/2016
Never overpay
No matter what the issue, Titan staff do their job. Also they do not make you do work on your car unless it needs it. I never feel that they over charge or do work that is not needed. They tell me what will come up, so I can plan the next service. I have already two other friends go there. Marvelous decision - you won't regret it.

MA
MARK A.
Pahrump, NV
09/22/2016
A small detail
I always get stellar, honest advice and service. My last service was just basic however later in the afternoon the day of my service the tire pressure light came on. When I checked the pressure all 4 tires were low, between 27 and 28.5 lbs psi. Manufacturer specs on the door say 32. When I filled the tires the light went off. A small oversight but that's the first "issue" I've ever had and I consider it a fluke.

JN
JACK N.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/17/2016
Always the BEST!
This shop always takes care of my 31 year old Camaro and i t is not an easy task! Thanks, guys!

LA
LEAH A.
Chino Hills, CA
Nissan Armada
09/14/2016
Always proffessional, honest, reliable and friendly. Thank you

DAVID M.
Chino, CA
Chrysler Sebring
09/13/2016
Great services and friendly staff
Services are always just what is needed,never feel that I am being taken advantage. We drive 45 minutes to get there but we truly trust the work, that makes it worth the drive.

SE
SABINE E.
Santa Ana, CA
09/08/2016
Awesome service
Titan staff are honest and considerate every time I go. Unless the car needs a repair they will not do it. I e been somewhere else where I was told I had to input a lot of money. I went to Titan and I only had to do partial of what I was told at a lesser cost. Can't be happier about that.