Latest Review almost 2 years ago

JACK N.
Chevrolet Camaro
11/19/2016
IROC Repair
Great job diagnosing & repairing the problem!

RANDY S.
Toyota Venza
11/02/2016
Honest
Been doing business with Titan for over 18 years. Mike and Pat are the best!

AN

GB
GERHARD B.
Nissan Sentra
11/01/2016
Your firm goes out of the way to help up older folks with transportation home and pick up.
the best auto service firm in this area.

LA
LEAH A.
Chino Hills, CA
Nissan Armada
10/17/2016
The best service honest ,friendly and reliable.
Honest,friendly and reliable. I recommend Titan to anyone needing car repairs.

GB

Everything was great. Very happy

RON B.
09/28/2016
Ron's review
Great place, great people. They always do the job right the first time.

SE
SABINE E.
09/25/2016
Never overpay
No matter what the issue, Titan staff do their job. Also they do not make you do work on your car unless it needs it. I never feel that they over charge or do work that is not needed. They tell me what will come up, so I can plan the next service. I have already two other friends go there. Marvelous decision - you won't regret it.

MA
MARK A.
Pahrump, NV
09/22/2016
A small detail
I always get stellar, honest advice and service. My last service was just basic however later in the afternoon the day of my service the tire pressure light came on. When I checked the pressure all 4 tires were low, between 27 and 28.5 lbs psi. Manufacturer specs on the door say 32. When I filled the tires the light went off. A small oversight but that's the first "issue" I've ever had and I consider it a fluke.

JN
JACK N.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/17/2016
Always the BEST!
This shop always takes care of my 31 year old Camaro and i t is not an easy task! Thanks, guys!

LA
LEAH A.
Chino Hills, CA
Nissan Armada
09/14/2016
Always proffessional, honest, reliable and friendly. Thank you

DAVID M.
Chino, CA
Chrysler Sebring
09/13/2016
Great services and friendly staff
Services are always just what is needed,never feel that I am being taken advantage. We drive 45 minutes to get there but we truly trust the work, that makes it worth the drive.

SE
SABINE E.
09/08/2016
Awesome service
Titan staff are honest and considerate every time I go. Unless the car needs a repair they will not do it. I e been somewhere else where I was told I had to input a lot of money. I went to Titan and I only had to do partial of what I was told at a lesser cost. Can't be happier about that.

JIM G.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
09/03/2016
Mitsubishi Maintenance
I've now taken both of my cars to Titan after going to the dealers for years. Titan was recommended to me by my daughter who was recommended by a friend of hers. I've found that Titan will tell you honestly if you need a particular service or not while most dealers try to up-sell you on repairs you may or may not need. I will continue to use Titan in the future.

TINA S.
Honda Accord
09/02/2016
LOVE this place! They have been taking care of our vehicles for over 20 years!
Trustworthy, on time, help me sort through issues by priority and always have safety as their primary concern...

MITCH P.
Volkswagen Jetta
08/24/2016
quality work
as always Titan did another super job on our 2012 Jetta. Thanks Titan!

JUDY B.
Dodge Durango
08/20/2016
Titan Automotive Service Review
Staff at Titan Automotive are always friendly and courteous, call me by my name. Always review the service order with me and call me if they find any issues with my vehicle. Reliable, efficient service. I have been going to Titan for 15 plus years and highly recommend them to my friends.

AJ
ANN J.
Ford Bronco
08/20/2016
Honesty in service.
The main shaft in my transmission broke, and the transmission had to be replaced. Titan did a great job. However, my car continues to lunge in reverse when backing slowly out of a slightly nose-down parking space. This inability to provide slow, even gas flow causes the car to lunge and the engine to kill. Titan was unable to recreate this scenario, and therefore could not fix the problem. I am uncertain why this is the case. However, I believe the only way for them to understand what occurs is to demonstrate the problem to them. I will try to arrange the time to do that in the near future.