4.5

Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

East Olympia, WA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/28/2021 Category: Service
Great service from polite team in the service department
Thank you for the quick transmission service and the great communication.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/28/2021

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your most recent visit with us. I am glad to see that my team provided you with a 5 star experience and that we took care of your car care needs in a professional and efficient manner. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Jake A.
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
The team was professional and friendly. Work was done within the provided time frame.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

Lynda S.
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Service with a smile!
The service Dept is always exceptional with treating customers with respect and not like a number. Always there to ansi questions and knowing their product. The put me in a loaner car at no extra expenses because they were running behind.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/15/2021

MA
Makaila A.
Belfair, WA
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Great experience
Friendly staff and a nice waiting room. Not much there to entertain children, but I was thankful there was a kids table present for my daughter. Would go there again.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/15/2021

Hoodsport, WA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/14/2021 Category: Service
Great company
I’ve purchased 4 cars from Titus Will and that should say it all!
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/14/2021

Carla H.
Onalaska, WA
07/08/2021 Category: Service
Integrity!
Work and charges have always been as quoted! No runaround or doubletalk. Courteous and respectful staff. That goes a long way in my book.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/12/2021

Thank-you.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/08/2021

2021 Hyundai Palisade
07/06/2021 Category: Service
Fine Service - Just remember where you need to drop your car off at!
I had an oil change, it took 1.5 hours. It's a new car so I wasn't expecting much else to be needed. Just remember that oil changes happen at a different location compared to other services (in Olympia WA at least).
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/06/2021

Thank you for your feeback. I understand that having two locations can be a little confusing at times. We want it to be seemless when you visit us. We do have oil lube center for basic quick oil changes , tire rotatios and filters. We use that to mainstream those quicker service visits away from our main service department to keep our schedule available for more mechanical work. You are more than welcome to schedule in our main service department and get all of your concerns along with your oil change done at the same time. We want your visit to be fast, freilndly and professional. I did see you are scheduled for your concern on 7/19/21 and we will be looking forward to seeing you then.

Melanie L.
Dupont, WA
07/05/2021 Category: Service
Great service, decent pricing and dine in a timely manner with friendly staff.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/05/2021

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking time to let us know how we are doing. Anything less than a 5 star rting is your advisors failure to provide a professional efficient service visit in Hyundais benchmark so your thorough list of items he could have done to bump tp that 5 star performance is helpful. Thank you for being a loyal Titus Will customer and we look forward to providing you with your car crae needs in the future.

MT
Fast service.

Quilcene, WA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/30/2021 Category: Service
I already gave a review.
Comments already sent

2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/30/2021 Category: Service
Sales manager is extremely unprofessional/Service Takes twice as long as stated
I dropped my car off at 10 am. I was told service would take 3 hours. My car wasn’t ready until after 4pm (more than double the stated amount of time). It was after 6pm when the dealership initiated ride got to my house. When I get to the dealership the service department was closed. I wanted to speak to the sales manager about my bad experience ( I believe that he was the ranking person there). He was smug and dismissive and during the conversation offered what I perceived as a veiled threat. “If my kid was sick I’d run you over to get to the hospital.”
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/05/2021

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that we had such an issue with your driver on your return. I have contacted the company and reported the issue and driver to them along with my concern for the unprofessional service they provided for you. I have also had a sit down with our General Manager and sales manager to go over the manner in which he resonded to your concern. Again I apologize for the less than satisfactory experience. My team has tried contacting and your voice mailbox was full. We would like to opportunity to apoogize in person and do what we can to let you know we are very dissappointed in the situation as a whole. Your trust in us as a dealership and your car care provided means alot to our service department an staff. Please contact us at your convenience.

JN
Jangel N.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
06/28/2021 Category: Service
Beat prices for service all around.
Oil change comes with more than just an oil change.
You get your oil changed, all your fluids topped up, tire rotation, vacuum, and even fast diagnostics; all for the price of the oil change.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/29/2021

TC
Theresa C.
Rochester, WA
2020 Hyundai Venue
They fixed it
Read came to my house and turned off the service light reset it

06/25/2021 Category: Service
Titus-Will service
They need to reset the service emoji on the dash
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/28/2021

Thank you for your feedback. I am having your advisor contact you and we will get the concern resolved for you. I apologize that your maintenance reminder was not reset which is part of the process. Thank you for your business and for allowing you to be your car care provider.