Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 3.1470597/5Overall Rating 3.1470597/5Overall Rating 3.1470597/5rating 3.1470597rating 3.1470597
Overall Rating 2.20588/5Overall Rating 2.20588/5rating 2.20588rating 2.20588rating 2.20588

Shelton, WA
07/18/2018 Category: Service
great service and costly
Great service, they do a great job, but it seems like the price was astronomical. 5 times over what it should have been. Nothing needed replaced, on my 30K check, but it cost me nearly $500 for 3 hours of 'looking' at it.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you very much for your feedback and your 5 star review. It helps us continue to provide a professional and efficient service experience when we know how we are doing. We appreciate your business and are honored to be your car care professional.
I looked at your invoice and your 30k recommended maintenance service and we did perform the complete inspection along with replacement of your air and cabin pollen filter,we performed a coolant flush and an induction system service for your GDI engine fuel system. If you need more clariity or have any questions please contact your advisor or myself and we will gladly answer them.

LG
Lorna G.
Elma, WA
07/16/2018 Category: Service
AC Problem
AC not working properly and found out there was a recall. Fixed!

John S.
Ocean Shores, WA
1999 Hyundai Elantra
07/16/2018 Category: Service
The repair was completed in the estimated service time I was given. The staff was friendly and professional and best of all, the final repair cost was a little less than estimated.

Doris M.
Lacey, WA
2003 Hyundai Elantra
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Courteous staff
I was taken care of and workers showed excellent customers service, something rare in today's world!

Rose H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Safety check ip
Good service, friendly, time appropriate for needed service
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Aberdeen, WA
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Good Customer Service
The shuttle driver was happy to take us to a nearby bookstore while the mechanics worked on our car, which was tremendously appreciated!
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you very much for your feedback and your 4 star review. It helps us continue to provide a professional and efficient service experience when we know how we are doing. We appreciate your business and are honored to be your car care professional.

PC
Pherris C.
Shelton, WA
2008 Hyundai Accent
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Everyone involved in the process all work well toether to get you served soon as possible, all the time keeping you updated on the services that are available.
I enjoy getting my oil changed by your employees because of the Customer Service, and knowledge of my vehicle that you service. Thanks!

LD
Leonard D.
2007 Hyundai Azera
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer, Nick & Bret are the best!
Best Hyundai dealership ever!!!

2017 Hyundai Accent
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Positive Experience
Courteous, timely service. Definitely no complaints. I'm satisfied with my car and the care it receives at the dealer.

CR
Charel R.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant, prompt and thorough service.
I have always received prompt, polite, courteous service from each tech involved with my auto. This facility is the only one that has serviced my auto since my purchase. Thank you!!
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Lacey, WA
2006 Hyundai Tucson
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Very pleased with the service
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you very much for your feedback and your 4 star review. It helps us continue to provide a professional and efficient service experience when we know how we are doing. We appreciate your business and are honored to be your car care professional.

IH
Irene H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Routine Service
I was greeted promptly and pleasantly, the required routine service was done promptly and it was a free service as promised when I purchased my Hyundai.

LW
Laura W.
2005 Hyundai Xg350
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Great service, great staff
The young man that came out to get me registered for service was very personable. I told him all I needed was a turn signal light on the riders side of my car. He got me right down so they could take a look at it and William took care of the problem in a matter of minutes. All of the staff were friendly and super to work with. It was a pleasure and a nice way to start my day. Thank You!!

IZ
Ida Z.
2002 Hyundai Sonata
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Car service
We never fail to bring in the car when it needs servicing, this time I have to give a negative comment, not about the work but about the interior of the car... 2 weeks prior my daughter had my car detailed costing over $200 which included new floor mats
When we picked up the car there was a oil stain on the seat, the floor mat had oil streaks all over it and when I moved the mat there was a large oil stain ! I immediately asked Brett to have a look and he said someone could take care of it... I could not wait, but call to make an appointment for July 5th
This is the first time anything like this had happened
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Rochester, WA
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Ok
Didn't have to wait long. Got there in the afternoon so shorter lines. .
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thomas M.
Chehalis, WA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Service is fine. Your workers are friendly & helpful.
Well done! Thank you!

07/02/2018 Category: Service
Nice place to do businesses!

Always great service
Minimal wait time, everything explained well.

LH
Laurie H.
Elma, WA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
My recent service appointment was to take care of some recall notices, mostly. My Santa Fe was at a little over 130,000 miles, so Nick Barker in Service recommended that I have the 120,000 mile maintenance service done. I agreed. He set me up with a loaner car and said my car would be finished the next day. About an hour or so later while grocery shopping, Nick called me to tell me that they had started on my car already and the mechanic found a "significant leak from the timing cover." He explained everything and told me the cost, which gave me sticker shock, but I knew that it was something that should be repaired so I agreed. After finishing my grocery shopping, I called Nick back and asked him to explain it all to me again as I was still reeling from sticker shock. He did so, in detail, without a hint of impatience.
My vehicle was ready the next day as promised. Time will tell on the quality of the maintenance service and repairs, but I can wholeheartedly recommend Nick Barker as an excellent service agent. He was very personable, knowledgeable, and patient.