4.5

Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

Shelton, WA
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
friendly and helpful
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 08/06/2020

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your most recent visit wih us. I am glad to see that my team provided you with a 5 star experience and that we took care of your car care needs in a professional and efficient manner. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

PF
Patricia F.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/01/2020 Category: Service
Always helpful.
Always so helpful. Happy I bought my car at this dealership. They continue to take care of my car needs.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 08/04/2020

Renee H.
Hoquiam, WA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Sent via text
Sent via text

Debra H.
Pretty quick service
Went in for an air conditioning recharge. While I didn't like to spend that money, it is nice to have AC again. They had it working in about 2 hours.

Michael H.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/30/2020 Category: Service
always frendly and do a great job on my car
great work

Kenneth S.
Ocean Shores, WA
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Fast and efficient
Numerous things to do that day and they made a point to get the service done to make my other appointments.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/28/2020

07/25/2020 Category: Service
Good
Good overall service.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/27/2020

Centralia, WA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/20/2020 Category: Service
Good atmosphere
Everyone there was very friendly. And the work on my car was done in a timely manner
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your most recent visit wih us. I am glad to see that my team provided you with a 4 star experience and that we took care of your car care needs in a professional and efficient manner. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

John W.
07/20/2020 Category: Service
Review
Always friendly and thorough and not pushing unnecessary products or services.

07/18/2020 Category: Service
Nicks team is always on time, quick and efficient. I will always trust my car to them.

Jordan R.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/17/2020 Category: Service
friendly quick and informative as always
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/17/2020

Centralia, WA
07/14/2020
In Response to Jenn Backman
Backman,

I don't know where you get that idea. There g as been no resolution on this problem..

I haven't heard from anyone at Titus Will.

I also did not say I was satisfied with another dealership.

I haven't been ANYWHERE else, and I haven't had ANY resolution for the price gouging done at Titus Will Hyundai.

I am a professional driver, employed at a Penske rental company. The professionals in that shop inspected and photographed my vehicle.

My tires have NEVER been rotated on my 2017 Elantra.

My husband and I have talked many times about this thievery. We agree that we will NEVER hear from Titus Will Hyundai, and I will Never receive the partial refund for the work they never did.

DO NOT GO TO TITUS WILL HYUNDAI IN OLYMPIA, WA.

Respectfully submitted (again),

Genevieve Gordon
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/15/2020

I apologize that with no first or last name listed in your comments or an invoice I pulled information from recent customers and I believe I crossed your survey with another customer listed as G.W. I apologize. Please contact me direct and we can go over your concerns and try to get a resolution in place.

Joanne S.
Shelton, WA
07/13/2020 Category: Service
Very knowledgeable willing to help
Very knowledgeable and courteous and work done in a timely manner.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/13/2020

BP
Brenda P.
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Horrible horrible service do not go!
I will never bring my vehicle that I purchased fro Titus will to their service department ever again and I will never purchase another vehicle from them. The service department manager and an employee Nick are nasty and rude, they lie and just don't give a damn about their customers or their satisfaction.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/09/2020

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that we could not come to an agreement on your visit. 3 hr turn around time was not do able for two wheel repairs from a third party vendor, diagnosing a cluster concern, installing accessories and performing a 30k mile service which takes almost 4 hrs in itself. As for not wanting to pull off installed vent visors that were adhered with double backed adhesive on your door frame window tape I advised that it could cause damage and we would not be responsible if you wanted us to pull them off. We would do it if you took responsability for any damage that may have occured but you refused. I was trying to save any unnecessary issues with your vehicle to remove an aftermarket item that was still secure. The general manager agreed that we would not be liable and I passed down the information provided by my upper management. Your extended warranty and wheel warranty you purchased are transferable to use at any Hyundai dealer and I am sorry that we could not agree on the terms provided during your visit. We are here to repair, maintain and provide car care service to our guests and the condition the we return your vehicle to you matters to us. Causing possible damage to remove somehting that is attaxched with adhesive to the exterior of your vehicle is not something want I want to take a ganble with. You value your car and its appearance and so do we.