4.5

Overall Rating 3.6607166/5Overall Rating 3.6607166/5Overall Rating 3.6607166/5rating 3.6607166rating 3.6607166
Overall Rating 2.2678616/5Overall Rating 2.2678616/5rating 2.2678616rating 2.2678616rating 2.2678616

Melanie S.
11/14/2019
Can’t go wrong
I had an amazing experience at Tutus Will Hyundai, even better than the last when I bought my prior Hyundai there. Everyone is so nice and thoroughly helpful. You are assisted right away and but nobody is pushy. While you are waiting for service, you are never just put in a seating area and left alone. Someone checks on you at just the right intervals. Sales = amazing; service = unbeatable.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you very much for your feedback and your 5 star review. It helps us continue to provide a professional and efficient service experience when we know how we are doing. We appreciate your business and are honored to be your car care professional.

Melanie S.
Tumwater, WA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Only place to go
This is the only place I will take my Hyundai and my business. You absolutely won’t find a more qualified, knowledgeable, and friendly staff. I always know what to expect when I go in and that is excellence!
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

MF
Michelle F.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
3rd times a charm!
Took me 3 visits telling them it was the #3 coil for them to finally replace the #3 coil. It wasn't software. It wasn't the gap on the spark plugs. It was the #3 coil. Like I said, it's the #3 coil. Oh yeah, and then I find out on the paperwork there's a TSB on the coils? Possibly the... #3 coil? Hmmmm, Could be.

Seriously, I couldn't make this stuff up.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you for your feedback. i have reviewed all of your repair visits with time, mileage and concern. I understand that returning to the dealership and having reoccuring issues with your vehicle is very frustrating and time consuming. Our goal of course is to repair the vehicle and get the customer back on the road on the first trip. Please understand that when it comes to a warranty repair we have o follow the factory guidelines and procedures. With every check engine light and fault code we have to be able to document and print what failure we find. On your first visit 9/9/19 there were no codes stored in your vehicle. You stated that your vehicle was scanned and you were told it was a missfire. It is possible that those codes were cleared at that time as they would have stayed in a history state. With no codes to conduct our diagnosis we have to start with a begining trouble shooting process. We found an update per the scan tool and hyundais technical team  for engine missfire through the ecm software. We performed the upgrade at no charge. You returned on 10/9/19 and still there were no current or history codes and no new updated info through hyundai. We scanned and graphed the engine cylinders for missfire data and none were found. We then moved to fuel and spark and found spark plugs slightly out of gap and performed a regap at no charge to you. You returned again on 11/11/19 and this time your ecm has an engine missfire code DTC P030300 stating a missfire on cylinder #3 and that fault code led us to two seperate technical service bulletins which came out in September for Coil inspection and replacement for DTC P0300,P0301,P0302,P0303,P0304 whichever cylinders are coding. With the fut code present we gave a directive and can print out the falt data for warranty and complete the repair. I know the frustration you have when you are telling us what to replace and we can not condemn the part under the warranty policy. I would have thrown a coil at it if I could have and had warranty pay and gain a win win for both of us but we must first diagnos, find fault and verify a failed component. Please understand that we want to repair your vehicle and get you on the road satisfied. I would be glad to discuss this further with you if you have any other questions or concerns and I could also send you a copy of the above listed TSB for you to look over.

11/13/2019 Category: Service
Worth the wait
I was kept waiting to check in at my appointed time, but given that I had also expected to need tire rotation (in addition to scheduled service), I was thrilled that the service took much less time than I had been told, plus my tires were found NOT to need rotating - a savings of both time and money. Overall a great experience!
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly warm environment
Sales staff and service people are always pleasant and smiling. Look out for my comfort and answer all questions without talking down to me.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

11/07/2019 Category: Service
Service on Kona
I have no comments
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you very much for your feedback and your 4 star review. It helps us continue to provide a professional and efficient service experience when we know how we are doing. We appreciate your business and are honored to be your car care professional.

OM
Olevia M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Love my free "Lifetime" oil change!
The service people are always friendly & efficient. The waiting room is clean & the free coffee is good. The service is done in a timely fashion & always satisfactory.

2014 Hyundai Accent
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Price, knowledge and customer service.

Dee H.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Service was quicker then expected

Sharon B.
Hoodsport, WA
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Proud to be a customer for many years because of the service.
They take care of business.

Ronald W.

LJ
Leroy J.
Centralia, WA
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and friendly personnel
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for taking time to comment on your recent visit with us. We appreciate your business and are pleased to serve you and your car care needs in the future

LA

WS
William S.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Performed an oil change. Explained difference in synthetic oils. Checked and changed the cabin filter. I wish they had reminded me to rotate the tires, Next time. Good guys and prompt service.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Union, WA
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and check out fluid levels
Good service!

SR
Steve R.
Fast professional service...thanks

Michael C.
Rochester, WA
10/25/2019
Quick and easy
So much faster now with reservation system. Quick and complete as usual once in the service bay.

James S.
2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Ripped-off on a Friday
Poor customer service & outrageous prices!
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you for your feedback on your recent visit. I have reviewed your visit, your repair order, the notes from the technician and advisor. I see that we did duplicate your concern of a noise at 35mph. We inspected the wheel bearings, hubs and front suspension components. We found no concerns there. We did find that your tires have inner edge cupping and are creating a noise. We recommended replacing the tires either here or elsewhere and returning for further check out if noise persists. We clearly stated on your invoice you have that we did verify. i am sorry if you think we didnt believe you but we did not tell you there was nothing wrong and we didnt verify. We also quoted one hour ($140.00) to replace your bulb as most genesis bulbs you need to drop the front bumper to do so. Once in the shop and per the technicians verification the bulb is accessable by only needing to remove the lamp housing. The technicians are the experts and we dont like the advisors to under quote and have to up the customer on price. We would rather tell you that your repair will be less than making the call to up the price. Again I am sorry that you feel there was a disconnect on what we noted we found and what we told you.

Please contact me if you would like to discuss this further.

Jennifer Backman