Overall Rating 2.9642889/5Overall Rating 2.9642889/5rating 2.9642889rating 2.9642889rating 2.9642889
Overall Rating 2.10714/5Overall Rating 2.10714/5rating 2.10714rating 2.10714rating 2.10714
Wendy T. on 10/19/2017
"I love that oil changes are included in the price of my car. "
Awesome if you have an appointment. Havent formed an opinion yet about going in without an appointment.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/19/2017 08:32 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 10/19/2017

Thank you for your 4 star review.On behalf of the Titus Will Hyundai team I would like to thank you for your business and your feedback. We look forward to handling your car care needs and questions in the future.

David W. on 10/18/2017
"People"
Bought 5 cars from. Coralee am happy with sales and service
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Azera
Review Created: 10/18/2017 08:47 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 10/18/2017

Thank you for your 5 star review.On behalf of the Titus Will Hyundai team I would like to thank you for your business and your feedback. We look forward to handling your car care needs and questions in the future.

Verified Customer on 10/18/2017
"wonderful service"
Titus-Will has helped me to keep my car in tip top condition since the death of my husband. I would not of been able to stay on top of everything without their help.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra To
Review Created: 10/18/2017 11:10 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 10/18/2017

Thank you for your feedback and trusting Titus-Will will your car care needs. We are honored to have you as a valued customer for over 10 years.

Titus-Will Hyundai
Service Department

Susan B. on 10/17/2017
"Professionalism"
Very friendly and efficient. Only concern was a young lady working in the bay area where the vehicles are worked on, was inappropriately dressed. Every other female was dressed appropriate for the environment meaning jeans, jackets etc to keep warm. This one young lady was wearing a very short skirt/dress with glittery/sparkling sheer pantyhose more suited for a dance club, not a service area for vehicles. While performing her job she would need to bend over and I did not appreciate the view. Very unprofessional and a definite distraction to the male co-workers.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/14/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 02:03 PM

Verified Customer on 10/17/2017
"In and out with quality work."
What else can you ask for?
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 01:01 PM

Gerald M. on 10/17/2017
"Friendly service, convenience and a quality product. I love my Hyundai!"
We had our Santa Fe for 13 years and it was a wonderful car. It was a no brainer when deciding it was time for a new car in 2015 we went right to our local Hyundai dealership and bought a Tucson. Love this car. Comfortable, drives well, nice features. For those who are still skeptical about Hyundai just give them a test drive and look at the reviews. Best cars ever.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 10:30 AM

Daniel T. on 10/16/2017
"Serous work required."
Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Last maintenance required 2 days to complete and was very expensive. However, the vehicle was available on schedule and is working well now.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/16/2017 11:48 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 10/16/2017

Marche R. on 10/16/2017
"I really liked that it was a quick service. In and out in less than an hour"
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson

Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review Created: 10/13/2017 09:54 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 10/13/2017

Verified Customer on 10/12/2017
"A Brief, but Good Review"
Thanks--reasonably priced, helpful sales/ service personnel.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra

Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 10/12/2017 02:00 PM

Verified Customer on 10/12/2017
"SERVICE"
Professional, no pressure for additional work, warm and welcoming staff
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 09/29/2017
Review Created: 10/12/2017 08:32 AM

RANDY K. on 10/11/2017
"Satisfied Hyundai Owner"
Have been getting my car serviced there since we bought it. Nice people. Just wish the wait time could be more predicable. When I have an appointment at a given time I am under the assumption that a technician is ready to begin work on it at that scheduled time. It seems like that is not the case. I have to wait for my vehicle as I usually do not have someone to pick me up if I wanted to simply drop it off.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/09/2017
Review Created: 10/11/2017 12:02 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 10/11/2017

Sandy A. on 10/09/2017
"The team was fast and very friendly!"
They were very nice and got me on the road as fast as possible
Vehicle: 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 10/09/2017 10:24 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 10/10/2017

Verified Customer on 10/09/2017
"Oil change"
How quick the oil change was. And explain anything to you. If they found anything. That needs attention soon.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 10/09/2017 04:47 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 10/09/2017

Raymond B. on 10/09/2017
"New tires"
I needed new tires on my Tucson and I was able to get a quick appointment. The tires were installed in the time given and I am back on the road again.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson

Service Date: 09/30/2017
Review Created: 10/07/2017 04:17 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 10/07/2017

Tony P. on 10/07/2017
"Provided required service in the time and cost they promised."
This visit was a rare treat for this 69 year old!
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/07/2017 06:09 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 10/07/2017

Verified Customer on 10/06/2017
"Fast, friendly and quality service!"
I wrote above
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/06/2017 06:47 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 10/06/2017

Verified Customer on 10/06/2017
"Friendly "
Friendly clean showroom/waiting area. Enjoyed watching Fox News.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb