Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

2003 Reviews

Overall Rating 3.4130478/5Overall Rating 3.4130478/5Overall Rating 3.4130478/5rating 3.4130478rating 3.4130478
Overall Rating 2.19565/5Overall Rating 2.19565/5rating 2.19565rating 2.19565rating 2.19565

Carol H.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Excellent, Fast Service
Got in on time, got out quickly, work well done and complete.

CF
Claire F.
2013 Hyundai Accent
05/23/2019 Category: Service
great service and personal treatment
always treated with respect. Performed what was necessary to keep auto in good running condition.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such a positive review about your recent service visit. I am so pleased to see that you had such a great experience and that we were able to provide you with the best customer service possible. It is always our goal to assist our customers as best as we can  Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit! Have a great day.

Lyle B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/22/2019 Category: Service
oil change and general service
The representative was very helpful and provided good information. He discussed one item that needed attention which was handled. My only negative was the amount of time the service required though I understand the facility may still be undergoing issues due to the change in ownership. I will look for improvements during my next visit which may be some time since we do not currently put many miles on the car as it belongs to my wife and she is currently not able to drive due to an injury.

WR
Willie R.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Quality Customer Service
Team effort to ensure customer has a satisfactory experience.

AW
Alice W.
Long Beach, WA
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Mathias W.
They were very friendly. New their jobs well.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Sharon M.
05/19/2019 Category: Service
They want you to be satisfied and don't mind silly questions from women who know nothing about cars.
The service agent was so kind and answered all my questions in detail.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

EW
Ellen W.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/17/2019 Category: Service
I was very happy with the entire experience.
I was very happy with the entire experience.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

SL
Steve L.
05/15/2019
Speedy Lube
Love the new appointment process. Great surprise to see J T back. Always less stress dealing with people you trust.

Angela S.
Rainier, WA
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Free
Free oil change and open availability.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear that you had a good first visit. i am looking into the issue of oil availability for the guest you described. We hope to see you in the future and we appreciate your business.

05/14/2019 Category: Service
Conveniently located.
I was missing a sack on my front seat, but found it a couple days later in the glove box. So all is well.

Debra H.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Took my car in for a transmission service, and it was ready in a couple of hours. Was able to get a ride from their courtesy shuttle to work.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Job results excellant
Great people, great job,
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

05/10/2019 Category: Service
Just good, old-fashioned service!
Oil change was lower that other places I could have gone; customer service is excellent.

2015 Hyundai Accent
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Service was quick & convenient

Tenino, WA
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Professional, courteous staff.
The employees were all great. My only complaint/recommendation is make sure the appointment IS scheduled and get the schedulers name. I was not the only person who made an appointment to realize someone forgot to schedule it in their system.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you for your response. I am looking into what transpired during your visit and where the appointment setting was dropped. I apologize for the issue and the extended wait time. We are trying to mainstream the oil change process and lessen the wait times by going to an appointment system and we found that we are having an issue with the newly appointed system we have in place. We failed you. We appreciate your business and allowing us to be your car care provider. Please allow us another opportunity to create a 5 star experience.

Richard W.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and wmployee attitude
Gought Tucson in 2012 for Titus Will Will get our next one from them as well

2012 Hyundai Accent
Price rip-off
$600 dollar difference between two shops for a 120k check-in is ridiculous
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you for your response. I understand that there are many different listings from dealer to independent on price and listed items on major services. I know that independent shops can be less expensive as they do not use factory parts. Some perform drain and fill services of fluids such as coolant and transmission and some, as we do, perform a complete flush with a hyndai approved chemical that runs through each system cleaning and removing the fluid while replacing with new. We do charge $140 an hour for diagnosis which is one of the lesser door rates here in the automall. To detect a fault code we do use a hand held GDS which will give you all of the trouble codes. Those codes set a starting point to then follow the diagnostic testng process for the comonents listed on the code. An o2 sensor code doesnt mean replace oxygen sensor. You need to test and monitor all components within the system to detect why the code set. The oxygen sensor,the catalytic convertor,any of the emissions items etc. It can be a quick diagnostic process or a very indepth one. I am sorry you feel that you were mislead or that we were trying to overcharge you for something. As I said please compare the actual services performed . the parts used and if they are factory or aftermarket parts. I do appreciate your feedback. If you have any other concerns or questions please feel free to contact me.

MJ
Michael J.
Mckenna, WA
105000 MIle Service
I dropped my vehicle off at 8:00AM and it was ready by 5:00pm it had four service recalls a 60,000 mile service and 105,000 mile service to be completed, I was supplied with a loaner which that made it very convenient to return home and pickup my vehicle when completed. Service was helpful, with complete check up which came out great no other services required. Hyundai quality is beyond expectation and If I ever look for another car it will be a Hyundai due to quality of product.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019