Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai

Ali Geramimafi is the best

Sandy, OR
2021 Hyundai Palisade
04/06/2021 Category: Sales
Great service in a friendly atmosphere created an exceptional buying experience.
The sales staff was helpful and friendly. No hard sell. The negotiation process created a win-win for us and the sales staff. The normally long drawn out car buying didn't happen. The whole affair went rather quickly. If you're looking for a car give the Gladstone team a look.

Tanner S.
Gresham, OR
04/06/2021 Category: Sales
Great People
Everyone we dealt with were great. Beautiful and well kept facility, and the entire sales staff was very friendly. David, Tony, Dale, Mehdi, and Nabil were all excellent to work with. Highly recommend them!

Debra R.
2021 Hyundai Tucson
04/02/2021 Category: Sales
Great experience!
We went there to just start looking and ended up buying a car because Jennifer (salesperson) was so helpful and friendly. We have owned another Hyundai (different model) for over 10 years and we’re very happy with car and warranty so wanted to look again at Hyundai when we were ready to make a change. We’re glad we did. Happy with deal we got and service. Would recommend to others.

IG
Ian G.
2021 Hyundai Elantra
New Car
I had originally brough my car in for sevice but ended up looking at some new cars. I wanted more information on a specific car so got some help from Victor. He was very knowledgeable about the car, features, and spec of it. He also was helpful in explaining how to pair up my device for hands free and the use of Android Music. I thought the service was great and really appreciated the help. I did get the car afterwards.

New Car
Had a great face to face interaction with salesman. Very knowledgeable about the car I had purchased and easy to understand how to use the features.
LN
LANCE N. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

Spoke to Ian he had a good experience overall.

Great purchase experience
a week agoNEW
I just leased a Hyundai Kona EV with Jennifer at Hyundai Tonkin, and it was the best car purchasing experience I've experienced. Super knowledgeable, responsive, and a quick buying experience which I think is important these days. She wasn't pushy and truely cared that I got the right lease plan that worked for me. Thank you for the great service; love my purchase.

AG
Abrianna G.
Albany, OR
2021 Hyundai Kona
03/18/2021 Category: Sales
first time buying made EASY
I was a first time buyer and did not really know what to expect. David was super nice and explained everything to me. He made the process super easy! Helped me over the phone via phone call, text, AND emails before I commuted to the dealership. After talking for a few days, I came in and left with a 2021 brand new hyundai kona. I’m so in love with the car and got a great deal on it. Shout out to everyone here being so friendly and helpful; especially David.

Lawrence M.
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Ev
02/05/2021 Category: Sales
Clean. Friendly
Good place to buy a car.

Camas, WA
2021 Hyundai Venue
02/04/2021 Category: Sales
2 Venues in 2020
Bought my kids cars this year, 6 months apart. The experience was great! Hassle free and a very nice car. Thanks for the awesome service!

Dirk S.
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Ev
12/21/2020 Category: Sales
Our first EV
We weren’t in the market for a new vehicle but a deal on an Ioniq EV came up that we couldn’t pass up. Under $100 a month for a loaded all electric sedan. Crazy lease rebates made it possible and it’s a really nice commuter for my wife.

CJ
Carl J.
Toledo, OR
2020 Hyundai Tucson
11/17/2020 Category: Sales
The services provided by the staff
The managmen and the folks employed there.

11/11/2020 Category: Sales
Car not ready to take with
The people are perfectly nice. Having the vehicle ready to go home is not acceptable. We have not a clue as to when we are able to pick it up.
LN
LANCE N. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 11/12/2020

I spoke with Carl and Carol and apologized for their experience.  I am personally handling all aspects of the vehicle delivery from this point forward and will have consistent contact with them.

Klamath Falls, OR
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/27/2020 Category: Sales
Nice car, dealership wasn't ready
I picked my car online, I submitted my loan information online. All the day before, so I could go, sign paperwork and take my car home. I got there in the middle of the afternoon, right when I said I would, the car wasn't ready, the paperwork wasn't ready. I spent hours standing around waiting for them to get the next step ready for me.
LANCE N. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 10/29/2020

I appreciate the honest feedback and have attempted to contact the client multiple times to further understand so I can take appropriate action with all employees involved.  We understand that every clients time is important and I am sorry that we failed to respect that time and provided an unsatisfactory experience.

VM
Victoria M.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
09/08/2020 Category: Sales
Easy to buy. No hidden fees
I love my car. Just need my second set of keys. But that's ok. I feel I got the best deal.

KD
Kelly D.
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Phev
09/08/2020 Category: Sales
Fantastic Deal and Easy Transaction
We had a great experience and received excellent customer service. The salesman was super helpful, courteous, attentive and respectful. We received the deal we wanted, the car we wanted and at no point did we have to haggle and there was no sales pressure.