OT
Oliva T.
Texas
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Olivia said Nick was really nice. He explained her service. He provided service at a good price.
Pam D., owner from Tony's Automotive Repair responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you so much, Olivia for the 5 star review! We are so glad we could help you out.  Please let us know if you ever need anything in the future.

MACKENSIE M.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/01/2019
Quickly handles repairs
Staff is always courteous and prices beat dealership with same quality.
Pam D., owner from Tony's Automotive Repair responded on 01/04/2019

I'm so glad we could help you out, Mackensie.  Thanks so much for the good review.  Please let us know if we can be of service to you in the future.

WP
Will P.
Midlothian, TX
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Will said the business employee who helped him was really friendly. He explained everything clearly and was efficient.
Pam D., owner from Tony's Automotive Repair responded on 01/16/2019

We are so glad we could help you out, Will, Please let us know if you need anything in the future.  We are here for you.

GQ
GERALD Q.
12/19/2018
Best mechanic anywhere.
Nick is the most knowledgeable, honest, trustworthy, and reputable mechanic I have ever met. He has always provided very sound and affordable automotive repairs, with exceptional high standards in his work.
Tony D., Owner from Tony's Automotive Repair responded on 12/20/2018

Thanks so much, Gerald, for the great review and kind words.  We are so glad we could help you out.  Please let us know if there's ever anything else we can do for you.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

!!

BW
Brian W.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the staff does what they say they would do.
Pam D., owner from Tony's Automotive Repair responded on 01/16/2019

Thanks so much for the great review, Brian.  We're so glad we could help you out.

GA
GAYLA A.
Kia Soul
11/30/2018
FAST, COURTEOUS, KNOWLEDGEABLE
Nick was very nice and got my brake job done in less than an hour. He knew a lot about the Kia Soul and gave me some very informative information on future repairs.
Pam D., owner from Tony's Automotive Repair responded on 11/30/2018

We are so happy we could help you out, Gayla.  Please let us know if you ever need anything else.  Thanks so much for giving us this great review!

EG
ERIN G.
Euless, TX
Nissan Sentra
11/27/2018
First timer
It was my first time using Tony’s and it was an awesome experience. Nick was very welcoming and knowledgeable about what I needed done with my vehicle. I will recommend Tony’s to everyone I know and I will definitely be back.
Pam D., owner from Tony's Automotive Repair responded on 11/28/2018

We’re so glad we were able to help, Erin.  Let us know if you ever need anything, we are here for you.
Thanks so much for the kind words!

NT
Nathan T.
INFINITI QX56
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Nathan said Nick, the mechanic at this business, is wonderful and did a good job.
Tony D., Owner from Tony's Automotive Repair responded on 11/15/2018

Thanks so much, Nathan for taking the time to give us this 5 star rating!  We're so glad we could help you out!  Let us know if we can help you out in the future!

Lujean S.
Haltom City, TX
Chevrolet Aveo
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Lujean said the business treated her right.
Tony D., Owner from Tony's Automotive Repair responded on 11/15/2018

We're so glad we could help you out!  Please let us know if you need anything else!
Thanks so much for taking the time to give us this 5 star rating!

TR
Tray R.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Tray said the staff was pretty friendly. He stated he had to wait a while for service and the pricing was not the best.
Pam D., owner from Tony's Automotive Repair responded on 10/29/2018

Tray,
  We strive to always do our best to please the customer and want to achieve all 5 star ratings.  Our motto is to meet or beat all competitor pricing.  Upon looking at your invoice, it appears we did not charge you for the diagnostic test and gave you a discount on top of that.  As for the wait time, we had your vehicle back to you up and running the next day.  If parts are ordered, we are at the mercy of the shipper.
  Thank you.

DREX H.
10/19/2018
Upfront and Transparent
This was the first time i use this shop, had a semi major repair from start to finish they were professional.
I like the fact i was shown cost of parts and given options to decide.
The work was done in a timely manner and quality of repair.
Pam D., owner from Tony's Automotive Repair responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you so much, Drew for the great review!  Let us know if we can help you out in the future! We appreciate you taking the time to say such nice things about our shop!

Best,
Tony

SD
Steve D.
06/29/2016 Category: Service
Steve said he has known the business for over 10 years and they do a really good job.

BEVERLY M.
Plano, TX
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/28/2016
Nic is the absolute best guy to deal with and always explains everything so well.
I had to have some work done on my car this last weekend and I live in Plano, but do not trust anyone but Nic at Tony's Express. He did everything I needed done and it didn't cost an arm and a leg to get it done. Nic is great at explaining things to a "non-car" person. I will not use anyone but them for anything done on my car. Great people!!!

EA
Ed A.
RAM 1500
06/27/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Sylvia. She said the business did a good job.

Stephen B.
Nissan Maxima
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Stephen said he uses this business all the time, he gets good service.

Susan S.
Watauga, TX
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Susan said when she called the business and talked with Nick he was able to help her immediately, he is an awesome person.

GS
Gabriela S.
Haltom City, TX
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Gabriela said the guy at this business explained everything about what was wrong with her vehicle. She would recommend them for service.

GH
Ginny H.
Acura 3.2TL
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Ginny said this business picked her up at her house, took her vehicle to their facility to be repaired and they explained everything to her thoroughly. They did an excellent job.

LA
Loretta A.
06/23/2016 Category: Service
Loretta said they fixed her vehicle and were nice, polite and obliging. She always goes to this business.

KH
KAREN H.
Chevrolet Colorado
06/18/2016
Tony's gives great customer service
I went in for an air conditioner check and Nick took my truck in right away. I was very impressed with his honesty and knowledge and I will definitely return if I need any future repairs.