Tony's Automotive Repair

SP
Stephanie P.
07/08/2020
Never an issue...always honest
I have been taking my CTS and Infiniti to Tony's for a long time. The guys are great. I am especially fond of "the bearded one" as I call him (his actual name is Jessie). They have always taken good care of me. From Inspections, to oil changes, to batteries, to brakes, to leaks, to squeaks I can't identify...they can do it and their rates are not near what the dealership costs me. Always treated me right even if I had an issue. Those things are what matters to me.

RANDY C.
North Richland Hills, TX
05/02/2020
From the oil change to the front end repair was top notch Darren your newest mechanic is the best I have come across he deserves all the recognition possible cause of him I will definitely be back hopefully along with other customers
Top notch customer service
Tony D., Owner from Tony's Automotive Repair responded on 05/04/2020

Thanks so much, Randy, for this great review.  We value our customers and love it when they come away completely satisfied!  Please let us know if we can help you out in the future.  We are here for you.

SUSAN W.
04/21/2020
Tony's Automotive
Jesse and crew are knowledgeable and polite. I get all my repair needs done at Tony's.
Tony D., Owner from Tony's Automotive Repair responded on 04/23/2020

Thanks so much, Susan, for trusting us with your business.  We appreciate the good review!  Please let us know if we can help you out in the future.

SUSAN B.
Nissan Rogue
04/16/2020
Fast and Friendly
I stopped in for some general repairs after a few people recommended Tony's. I had my brakes done, alignment, and an oil change. Done by the end of the day and it was a lot cheaper than I expected!
Tony D., Owner from Tony's Automotive Repair responded on 04/20/2020

We really appreciate the kind words, Susan.  Customer satisfaction is important to us, so it's good to hear we were able to help you out.  Please let us know if we can help you out anyway in the future.

Tony D., Owner from Tony's Automotive Repair responded on 04/23/2020

We're so glad we could exceed your expectations!  Thanks so much for the great review.  Please let us know if we can help you out in the future.

GS
Gregg S.
Scion FR-S
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Gregg said the staff at the business was very fast, very informative and the technicians know what they're doing.
Tony D., Owner from Tony's Automotive Repair responded on 04/20/2020

Thanks so much, Gregg, for the great review!  We appreciate your business.  Please let us know if we can help you out in the future.

Malaki M.
Toyota Sequoia
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Malaki said that the place's manager Jesse was the best.
Tony D., Owner from Tony's Automotive Repair responded on 04/07/2020

Thank you so much for the great review!  We are glad we could help you out.  Please let us know if there's anything in the future we can do for you.

Andrew S.
Kia Spectra
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said this business had good customer service, he has never had a problem with them.
Tony D., Owner from Tony's Automotive Repair responded on 03/28/2020

Thanks, Andrew.  We're glad we could help you out when you needed it.

KD
Kara D.
Jeep Liberty
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Kara said the service and everything else is good.
Tony D., Owner from Tony's Automotive Repair responded on 03/20/2020

Thanks, Karen, for the great review!  Please let us know if we can help you out in anyway in the future.

GH
Gary H.
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Gary said the business has good service.
Tony D., Owner from Tony's Automotive Repair responded on 03/18/2020

We appreciate the 5 star review, Gary.  Please let us know if we can help you out in the future.  We are here for you.

AC
AMY C.
03/05/2020
I’ve used Tony’s in Watauga twice for repair service. The employees are knowledgeable and helpful, prices are good, and the repair time estimates are accurate. I highly recommend Tony’s for automotive repair.
Tony D., Owner from Tony's Automotive Repair responded on 03/05/2020

Thank you so much for this great review, Amy!  We take good customer service seriously, so we are happy we could help you out & earn your trust.  Please let us know if we can be of service in the future!

Sascha C.
02/27/2020 Category: Service
Sascha said the staff were awesome and they did what they were supposed to do.
Tony D., Owner from Tony's Automotive Repair responded on 03/02/2020

Sascha,  Thanks so much for the 5 star review...we take customer service seriously.  We're so glad that we could help you out.  Please let us know if we can be of service in the future.

AJ
A J.
02/26/2020
Outstanding service
I've been going to these guys for a couple of years. They are the most honest place I've ever been to. The guys are great and really know their stuff.
Tony D., Owner from Tony's Automotive Repair responded on 03/02/2020

We're so glad that we've earned your trust.  Thanks so much for the great review! Please let us know if we can help you out in the future.

JANETTE M.
Saturn VUE
02/18/2020
I was greeted by a professional technician who quickly understood my air conditioning issues. The car was in the bay within minutes and they were immediately able to find the issue with the A/C. Worn out Fill valves...leaking Freon out. They had the parts ordered immediately and the car was repaired, recharged, and on my way home under 2 hours. Oh and their parts, labor, and A/C refill fees were fantastic. Thank you for NOT trying to take advantage of a woman! I will be using them again.
Tony D., Owner from Tony's Automotive Repair responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you so much, Janet, for this great review!  We're so happy that we've earned your trust and that we could get you in and out quickly! Please let us know if we can help you out in the future!

ZD
Zana D.
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Zana said they are always good to her and are trustworthy. She stated the guys are really nice and take care of her needs without pushing her to do extra repairs.
Tony D., Owner from Tony's Automotive Repair responded on 02/24/2020

Thanks for the great review, Zana.  We take our customer service seriously, so we're glad you went away satisfied.  Please let us know if we can be of service to you in the future.

Justin W.
Ram Pickup
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Justin said the service was reliable.
Tony D., Owner from Tony's Automotive Repair responded on 02/24/2020

I'm so glad we could earn your trust, Justin.  Please let us know if we can help you out in anyway in the future.