Latest Review over 1 year ago

Portland, OR
HONDA CIVIC SEDAN
09/14/2016 Category: Service
Oil Change
Good service, just took a little longer than expected. Please don't change my seat adjustments, if possible. Maybe on the next touring model they could have memory seats.

SL
SUSAN L.
HONDA HR-V
09/05/2016 Category: Sales
Not having something on my Honda they said I had. Telling me to call on a certain day then not returning my call
Not good or honest

JAY C.
HONDA CIVIC SEDAN
08/30/2016 Category: Service
Got us in and out quickly. Expected to be an hour wait, ended up being less than 30 minutes. Very much appreciated!

CL
CATHY L.
Canby, OR
HONDA PILOT
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Courteous and quick
Appreciate convenience to stop by for oil change after 5 pm.

MARILYN L.
Canby, OR
KIA SOUL
08/27/2016 Category: Sales
2014 Kia
I purchased my 2014 KiA 2 weeks ago and very happy that I did! The whole experience with the employees was a very easy process which was unexpected and all were very pleasant and helpful. Thank you....

COURTNEY C.
Lafayette, CA
HONDA CIVIC
08/25/2016 Category: Service
Pete Surby
Pete Surby was the most helpful person I have met at a dealership yet. I was on a road trip when my car broke down in Portland. My head gasket needed to be done and Pete went above and beyond to make sue that I understood what was wrong with my car and what needed to be done to fix it. This was not the first time my car broke down on my road trip. I had taken it other places and all other shops glossed over my car without diagnosing the actual problem. Pete and the entire shop was great. THANK YOU

KK
KAREN K.
HONDA CROSSTOUR
Honda Crosstour service
went much more quickly than anticipated and service representative found me applicable discounts as they applied to my service.

RONALD R.
HONDA RIDGELINE
close to home
Friendly and informative, not pushy.

JIMMIE K.
Vancouver, WA
HONDA ELEMENT
08/24/2016 Category: Service
Friendly and stress free!
It does not matter why I aam there, they always work for me and with me. I never once had to be the middle man between service and my warranty company. Chris was amazing in handling everything that came his way.

My Honda is almost 10 years hold, yet they treat me As though I just bought a brand new one. If you're seeing a pattern here, you're correct. They make me feel like it's all about me. They include me in decisions when needed and talk to me without making me feel like an idiot.

From sales to service, I've never had such stress free moments involving buying and maintaining a vehicle.

DK
DEBI K.
08/24/2016 Category: Service
I had an ongoing problem with my car on hot days and took my car in on several occasions. They were unable to duplicate my problem. But, they didn't give up, they thought of new ways to figure out the problem and finally did. They put detailed notes into their database. I chose at the time to delay fixing the problem due to cost. A year later I was ready to have it done and their notes enabled them to order the part and get it done quickly. I am very appreciative!

MO
MARY O.
Portland, OR
HONDA CIVIC SDN
Excellent Service!
The customer service here blew me away. My first time here and I was actually give a tour of the service area, and explained what was going to be done. Everyone was so friendly. The waiting area was really nice too with snacks and drinks.

NA
NORMAN A.
Milwaukie, OR
HONDA ACCORD SDN
Excellent customer service
Friendly people who take the time to explain every question without a hint of condescension. From the consultants up front right up to the cashiers, it's all a positive experience.

KC
KRYSTLE C.
Wilsonville, OR
HONDA CIVIC COUPE
Excellent Service & Knowledge
My experience at T&C Honda made me love Honda again. I have a 2015 Civic SI with numerous issues that are still under warranty & the experience at other locations has made me lose hope in Honda. After working with Chris in service, my confidence in Honda has returned. His knowledge & experience matched with common sense & good customer service is so refreshing.

HD
HEATHER D.
Clackamas, OR
08/22/2016 Category: Sales
Straight forward and quick
I went in just to browse and check out the new HRV two weeks ago - previously had two CRVs so I wanted to compare the size. After seeing the HRV would not work I decided to lease another CRV. I worked with George who didn't try to haggle and was very quick with the entire process. We couldn't stay that day but made an appointment for the following weekend. We were in and out in under and hour and a half that following weekend. The CRV was ready to go when we arrived so it was just a few pieces of paperwork and computer forms to complete. I am very happy this wasn't the regular type of car sale that can be quite lengthy and frustrating - I hate being told this is the lowest price when it's not - T&C price really was the lowest price around after doing a lot of online research. Thank you for a smooth transition to my new CRV!

JESSE R.
FORD TRANSIT CARGO VAN
08/20/2016 Category: Sales
Sales staff
I had a great no pressure experience and the price was right!

MARCO G.

NA
NICHOLAS A.
HONDA FIT
Speedy service
Came in for a noise in the right-front wheel well. I left with a rental car and within two hours the car was finished and my $35 rental fee was reduced to $5 for having only used it for a few hours. Fast service & very reasonable!

MATTHEW H.

SCOT S.
Lake Oswego, OR
08/19/2016 Category: Service
Always Satisfying
I had a starting issue after 9 1/2 years in my CR-V, and T&C got to the problem and tested out their solution and my car runs like new.

LF
LINDA F.
HONDA ACCORD SDN
08/19/2016 Category: Service
Service Advisor, Chris, provided excellent customer service.
This team is very friendly and courteous. Great job. Thanks.