Juan S.
Ram Pickup
11/14/2017 Category: Service
Juan said he had no issues. The people were straight and everything was done.
Paul B., owner from Town Square Auto responded on 11/16/2017

we really appreciate you coming in and letting us service your vehicle

Dean P.
11/14/2017 Category: Service
Dean said the service was really good and they worked with him on the payments.
Paul B., owner from Town Square Auto responded on 11/16/2017

we try thank you for taking the time to respond to us we greatly appreciate it

CT
Chris T.
Chesapeake Beach, MD
Kia Optima
11/06/2017 Category: Service
Chris said the staff was friendly. The service was fast, and he was in and out. They took care of everything that needed to be done.

JO
JOHN O.
11/05/2017
HighLander Timing Belt Replacement
Timing belt replacement is a critical service recommended by Town Square. Service based on the age and mileage of the vehicle. Service was performed on time and within estimated cost. Appreciate having automotive technicians who are trusted and knowledgeable.

JESS C.
Port Republic, MD
11/04/2017
Honest repair shop
Great service, knowledgeable technicians and friendly staff!

GL
Gavin L.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
11/04/2017 Category: Service
Gavin said he had a good experience with the business.

MATT R.
Toyota Sequoia
11/01/2017
Inexperienced
I took my sequoia in for new tires and tpms sensors to be installed, they found inner tie rod to be worn out. Got it replaced, they did alignment, installed tires and sensors. Had problems with an air leak. Got truck back, I've had the sensors go off on the truck about every two weeks, come to find out the were not tight or they over tightened then and now leak air at stem, one sensor they put some kind of sealant to stop it and a different nut on it. Wheels wobble at normal speeds as well. Never going back, rather pay alittle more to have it done right

TH
Tina H.
North Beach, MD
Chrysler 300
10/25/2017 Category: Service
Tina said the employees explained her service in such a way that she was able to understand.

MT
Mark T.
Sunderland, MD
Lexus ES 350
10/24/2017 Category: Service
Mark said they treated him well.

Britany H.
Severn, MD
10/17/2017 Category: Service
Britany said the employees were nice. They provided pretty quick service.

JJ
Jihan J.
10/17/2017 Category: Service
Jihan said this business did good work, for a good price.

DE
Debbie E.
Huntingtown, MD
10/17/2017 Category: Service
Debbie said she has used this business for years. They have a good owner and a good manager. They have good mechanics and they are good for their word.
Paul B., owner from Town Square Auto responded on 10/18/2017

debbie thanks for the kind words we are always here for you we care deeply about are customers and friends that is a number one priority

ROBERT H.
Owings, MD
10/09/2017
Fast Service
Made a last minute call for a repair problem on Saturday. I was told to come right over. I came over and my truck was repaired and I was on my way in no time. I have always had great service and treated very good.

TE
TIM E.
10/08/2017
Honest and trustworthy mechanics!
I'm so glad I came here for a second opinion --Town Square saved me lots of money and hassle!!! The reason I came was that my car's "brake" dash warning light kept flickering on and off, and the brakes would squeal occasionally, but otherwise they seemed to work fine. Town Square did a thorough inspection and determined that my brakes were fine and not leaking, but the fluid was just a bit low. The owner explained how the float in the brake fluid container worked, and said that even if the fluid levels are a little bit low, it will flicker on and off. It made perfect sense. After they filled the fluid container more completely, the brake light stopped coming on and the brakes don't squeal at all anymore! What a relief, that it was just a simple, inexpensive fix.
I was especially thankful that the Town Square mechanics are honest and knowledgeable, because earlier that week, the "Mr. Tire" shop across the street had told me that my car needed over $1000 worth of work, including replacing my brakes and drum cylinders, which they said were leaking! I didn't want to invest that kind of money in my old 2001 Honda Odyssey , so Mr. Tire said that they filled the brake fluid up, but that I shouldn't drive the car too far as the brakes were soaking in leaking fluid, and I should either get it fixed soon or sell it. And it just so happened that one of their mechanics (from Mr. Tire) had said that he would be interested in buying my car if I wanted to sell it. Hmmm.... I started to get suspicious. The next few days I kept checking the brake fluid container and the level did not go down, even though I was cautiously driving it, though the brake light still kept flickering occasionally. That is when I decided to get a second opinion from Town Square Auto, and am sure glad I did!
We have gone to Town Square before for other major automotive repair work (including transmission replacement) and have always been happy with their work. We used to go to Mr. Tire, too--mainly for oil changes and tire rotation (since we had bought our tires from them), but no more!!! It is too bad that there are dishonest mechanics out there , but I am glad that I can count on Town Square to be honest. I will go there now for everything--even oil changes! Thank you,Town Square!

Josh M.
Huntingtown, MD
Dodge Durango
10/06/2017 Category: Service
Josh said the staff always treat him well.
Paul B., owner from Town Square Auto responded on 10/18/2017

thanks for coming in josh are customers are everything to us im so glad you are happy with our service

DAVID H.
Owings, MD
Dodge Viper
09/27/2017
These guys are great!
They are flexible, professional - they take great care of me and my Viper!
Paul B., owner from Town Square Auto responded on 09/27/2017

THANKS FOR BRINGING YOUR CAR INTO US WE APPRECIATE IT

GN
GREG N.
Sunderland, MD
Acura 3.2TL
09/26/2017
As usual,great visit. A repair shop you can trust.
Paul B., owner from Town Square Auto responded on 09/26/2017

ALWAYS A PLEASURE THANKS GREG FOR COMING IN

Paul B., owner from Town Square Auto responded on 09/27/2017

THANKS GREG ITS ALWAYS A PLEASURE

AD
Andre D.
09/26/2017 Category: Service
Andre said they were timely and the price was good. They explained everything to him and they didn't pressure him to have something done that wasn't needed.

RN
Rebecca N.
Volvo XC90
09/25/2017 Category: Service
Rebecca said this business did good.

CP
CHARLES P.
Chesapeake Beach, MD
09/21/2017
Scheduling appointment and work
They were quick to answer any questions I had and scheduled an appointment quickly to meet my time needs. They completed the work in a timely fashion.