KA
Ken A.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Ken said the business ordered parts for his vehicle, and it took a long time for them to ship. Additionally, the delivery driver forgot to pick them up from the warehouse and drop them off at the business two days in a row, which delayed the staff from being able to complete the service even more.

Chris C.
Nissan Maxima
12/13/2017 Category: Service
Chris said he was charged for work that had not yet been done so he was given a refund, but it took a long time to get his money back.

Jen B.
Maryland
Cadillac Escalade
11/05/2016 Category: Service
Jen said the business could not start on his vehicle, until the next day. He had to leave it overnight because there were other vehicles on the lift.

Ron C.
Maryland
Toyota Tundra
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Ron said it was average but he needs to take his vehicle back because it wasn't done correctly. Regarding the valve stems, the warning system isn't working.

LORI B.
03/25/2016
Doing work without asking, informing, and lack of communication.
Despite telling the owner exactly what I wanted done and not done, he decided to do ignore my requests and do what they wanted.
I ended up with an oil change I didn't want and mounted brackets we wanted to do ourselves. In addition, major brake line replacement that we agreed on a price for ultimately increased. The excuse given was it was suppose to be within 10%. Not so because we negotiated to the agreed price because we couldn't afford the other in the first place. Nice people but, not good practice or professionalism.
Paul B., owner from Town Square Auto responded on 04/10/2016

LORI I TOOK THE TIME TO CALL YOU MULTIPLE TIMES TO EXPAIN THE REPAIRS TO YOU.WHEN A VEHICLE IS IN NEED OF REPAIRS AS BAD AS YOURS WAS MEANING REPLACING ALL THE BRAKE LINES NEEDED TO BE REPLACED THE FUEL TANK WAS BEING HELD UP BY ONE STRAP THAT WAS BARELY HOLDING IT FROM FALLING OUT OF THE VEHICLE IF YOU WANT THE MONEY BACK FOR THE OIL CHANGE STOP BY AND I WILL HAVE THEM REIMBURSE YOU.THE REASON WE DID THE OIL CHANGE WAS BEACUSE THE OIL THAT WAS ON THE DIP STICK WHICH WAS LOW WAS LIKE TAR.I RATHER A CUSTOMER BE UPSET WITH US BECAUSE THEY FEEL THAT WE CHARGED THEM TO MUCH THAN I WOULD TO NOT FIX IT PROPERLY AND THEY HAVE SOME KIND OF ACCIDENT OR POSSIBLE HURT THEMSELVES OR SOMEONE ELSE.I DONT GET MANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE SERVICE THAT WE PROVIDE BUT I DO FEEL AND MANY OTHER PEOPLE THAT WE ALWAYS TRY TO EXCEED THERE EXPECTATIONS.I FEEL THAT YOU DIDNT WANT TO SPEND THE MONEY TO HAVE THE VEHICLE FIXED BUT YET YOU WANTED IT FIXED AND I TRIED TO EXPLAIN HOW DIFFICULT OF A JOB YOUR VEHICLE WAS AND I DID DISCOUNT THE BILL QUITE A BIT AND MOST TIMES I OFFER PEOPLE THE OPTION TO PAY FOR PART OF THE BILL AND THE REST AT A LATER SCHEDULED DATE SO PEOPLE CAN STILL USE THERE VEHICLE FOR THE REASONS THAT THEY USE IT FOR.IN CLOSING I ALWAYS TRY TO EXPLAIN TO PEOPLE WHAT IS INVOLVED IN THE REPAIR AND WHY IT COST AS MUCH AS IT DOES IN MY LAST CONVERSATION WITH YOU I DIDNT FEEL THERE WAS ANY MISCOMMUNICATION BUT I GUESS I WAS WRONG.SIGNED PAUL BRESNAHAN

KEN M.
Dunkirk, MD
02/12/2016
Quick service but had to do over
Had a repair done but the vehicle broke down in my driveway. They sent a tow truck and brought it back to the shop where they repaired it again. Didn't charge me any more. Rated a 3 because my driveway is a mess with fluid everywhere.