Mozelle D.
05/23/2020
Oil change @ Tracys on West Maple
Ive gone to Tracys over the years . Last few times I took my vehicles to the one out west on 21st street . Because it was closer to my work in Goddard.
I don't drive the Pontiac very often , it is just a back up emergency car . My Sons car was stolen 2 weeks ago , so he is driving the Pontiac .
I called the Tracys out west , he quoted 75-80 plus for oil change and tire rotation , I said thats to much and I would have to wait .
Then I called Tracys on Maple . I talked to Brandon , it was going to be cheaper ( I don't know why , location I guess ) .
I took my car in the very next day , Brandon was so nice and professional , all of the guys seemed very nice , seemed very thorough .
Thanks to Brandon , I WILL be taking my vehicles to that Tracys on West Maple from now on . I feel like I can trust them , and wont get ripped off .
I have a Pontiac , a Chevy Truck , and a new Prius .

BD
BILL D.
Cadillac SRX
08/13/2017
Tim working there!
Tim is the most knowledgeable and trustworthy person I have ever dealt with at a repair center!!

JOSH C.
Mercury Sable
08/10/2017
Always awesome work
They never try and push more then you need. Fairly priced and awesome work. Great group of employees that help at every turn. Will not take our vehicles any where else.

Joseph A.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/01/2017 Category: Service
Joseph said this business fixed his vehicle at a decent price. He said they are really nice and helpful.

MJ
MARK J.
Chevrolet Astro
07/26/2017
Do great work at a reasonable price.
Had to pay a little more, $53.97, to fine out I had a dead battery that wouldn't hold a charge.
Other than that, I had a good experience. I know the Astro needs some work, but was wondering approximately how much the transmission tail shaft seal leak would cost. Also, how much the rear spring mount would be.
Thanks!

CF
Cindy F.
Saturn Ion
07/21/2017 Category: Service
Cindy said they have rally good customer service. They did the repairs fast.

RV
Ronald V.
Ford Edge
07/20/2017 Category: Service
Ronald said they always treat him well. Tim is always good and everything works well. His wife will be taking in a vehicle in soon.

MT
Mike T.
Buick LeSabre
07/19/2017 Category: Service
Mike said he would recommend this business to others.

BW
Benjamin W.
Suzuki Kizashi
07/18/2017 Category: Service
Benjamin said they are really nice, they have good service and they don't do wrong by him. He recommends them all the time.

MJ
Melvin J.
07/15/2017 Category: Service
Melvin said this business treats him fine and he appreciates it.

DF
Daniel F.
Saturn Aura
07/14/2017 Category: Service
Daniel said this business does a good job. He has been going there for a long time and he has recommended them to others.

John P.
07/13/2017 Category: Service
John said the gentleman at the front counter took really good care of him.

Stacey H.
07/12/2017 Category: Service
Stacey said the customer service was wonderful at the business. They understood her needs, and took care of her vehicle. They finished in a timely manner. Tim was wonderful to work with.

KE
Krayton E.
Dodge Nitro
07/11/2017 Category: Service
Krayton said the employees exceeded her expectations and did everything she needed them to do.

TJ
TIFFANY J.
Lexus IS 250
07/09/2017
Best shop for women
I absolutely love the shop!! Seriously the best shop in Wichita. These guys are always incredibly explanatory and honest. They never sell you anything you don't need. I feel so comfortable coming in here. Check them out.