KH
Kevin H.
05/03/2018
Return Visit
Great service . They put in starter in my van and it was discovered it was putting way to many amps out so they replaced it with no issues or cost to me. They are very fair in pricing and will do some extras and no charge as well.

Richard C.
Seal Beach, CA
Lexus ES 330
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Richard said other than the price, the service was good. They were experts with diagnostics on his type of vehicle.

Duncan R.
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Duncan said the staff always do good work.

SA
SAL A.
04/22/2018
Customer service
Excellent auto expertise and good customer service

JACOB C.
Dodge Magnum
04/18/2018
Great and fast!
New to the neighborhood, so needless to say I wasn't sure about the right place to be taking my car. Luckily my neighbor reccomended this place and not only did they save me money but time too. Just a few hours and my engine was running smooth.

SJ
SAM J.
04/10/2018
As usual Danny and his crew are very professional and honest.
We have been taking all our cars to Danny for more than 10 years. Never have had a negative experience. Danny is always very personable and honest. He and his crew know their stuff.

FV
Felix V.
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Felix said this business treated him well. It was a good place.

TF
THOMAS F.
Lincoln MKX
04/06/2018
Excellence and Honesty
My 07 Lincoln MKX needed a critical repair or it would have quickly died and left my 2 sons and I careless. The gentlemen at this shop were straightforward with me and did excellent work. My sons and I are happily riding in Abraham (Lincoln) now that it’s running the best it has since I bought it. I’m really impressed with their honesty and excellent work.

MIKE B.
04/05/2018
Taking care o business !
The other day I had a flat tire which I needed to repair, I was also almost due for a service. I called and they said bring it in and we will try to get it taken car of today. Two hours later they called to tell me to pick up my car. Flat tire and service taken care of. Now that is SERVICE ❗️

SP
Shyann P.
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Shyann said the business did a good job and she had no complaints.

LH

Bill R.
Seal Beach, CA
Chevrolet Pickup
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Bill said this business did a really good job, they were very professional, and they completed the repairs in a timely manner.

KH
Kevin H.
Ford Cutaway
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said that he has gone to the business on numerous occasions and they do the job. He thinks they are fair and don't take advantage of him. They always take care of him and get the vehicle back in a timely manner. The business is honest and the pricing seems fair.

SF
SHEILA F.
03/12/2018
Service, honesty that I can count on.
Trans Plus never lets me down. I came here years ago with a Jeep 4WD and have stayed through a Ford Explorer and now my fourteen year-old Subaru. Danny and Steve are unfailingly polite, professional and I never have the fear they're going to over-charge me. One time, in fact, they told me to take the car to the dealer for a repair that was under warranty (I didn't know that) because although they could do it, I'd have to pay them a lot of money. Now that's honesty I can appreciate!
Steve B. from Complete Auto Repair Trans - Plus responded on 03/15/2018

Sheila we greatly appreciate your long lasting business and kind review. We look forward to many more to come. Thank you as always.

Sincerely, Steve & Danny

Mike M.
Chevrolet Corvette
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the business did a great job.

GR
Glenn R.
Huntington Beach, CA
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Glenn said Steve, the owner, is a friend. He returns to the business for service because the owner is a friend he trusts with his vehicle.

PG
PATTY G.
Crossville, AL
02/03/2018
Friendliness and honesty
I felt this was an honest shop. Also they found the problem when no one else could

Andy B.
01/26/2018 Category: Service
Andy said this business couldn't find anything wrong with his vehicle, so they didn't charge him anything.

BK
Bruce K.
Chevrolet HHR
01/25/2018 Category: Service
Bruce said he has been going to this business since he discovered them. They were fast and efficient. They were busy working like beavers and they called him when they were finished with his vehicle. Everything was excellent and he received good service.

Kathleen M.
Huntington Beach, CA
01/22/2018
Amazing people work here
So on a Friday night my brakes went out on me and I was so upset. I’ve had work done on my car before and it was great work. Honest employees and very caring. I had my car there Monday and by that afternoon my brakes were done and car was great. Steve and Dan do great honest work and truly care about you and your vehicle! Thank you all so much