11/14/2018
Best service
Always happy with their service!

SUE H.
Toyota Venza
11/11/2018
Great service with the PLUS of being honest and fair.
This is a small independent business of which I like to support as I work at another small business and appreciate the challenge of business survival. I have been coming to Danny and Complete Auto Repair for over ten years and have been rewarded with not only good service on my cars , but definite savings on services the dealer and larger service chains had insisted was needed. So, not only I trust Danny's advice and care of my car , he has saved me money on unneeded services. The place is not fancy , but you can't beat trustworthy service in my book.

KC
KAREN C.
11/02/2018
Quality and honesty
Have recommended to many friends that are now customers

SF
SHEILA F.
11/01/2018
Saving the Life of a 15 year-old Subaru
What began as a nerve-wracking experience for me when my Subaru's transmission went out was handled efficiently and courteously by the great team at Trans Plus. Not only did the repair come in under the estimate but it was also finished days early! I've brought my cars to Trans Plus over many years -- a Jeep, a Ford Explorer, and now the Subaru -- and I've never been let down.Thank you, Steve and Danny. You guys rock!

ST
SEAN T.
Chrysler Concorde
10/31/2018
On time -- On budget
We discuss, then plan; they implement the plan.
CARTP also catches safety repair items crucial to the auto's performance, as the main item is being addressed, calls you about it, then with permission, gets the parts and accomplishes that job too. Great!

Anthony M.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said this business provided great service at a great price.

CG
CINDY G.
Garden Grove, CA
10/22/2018
Always a great value
I've been bringing this car to Danny and Steve for over 10 years. Thanks to them, it will last well into 200k miles.

THERESA M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/22/2018
My car couldnt be fixed at the shop but they did give me a reference wh8ch I greatly appreciate.

Ford Expedition
10/17/2018
Quality efficient work and service
Excellent efficient service at a fair price

PH
PATRICIA H.
Cadillac STS
10/09/2018
I have been going to Complete Auto Repair Trans for almost 2 years and always get exceptional work. Steve and Danny are honest, experienced and thorough mechanics.

PW
PETER W.
10/04/2018
Convenient, Honest, efficient, knowledgeable and friendly!
Danny helped solve the problem of my Jeep not getting out of 4WD. I was afraid it was going to be real fiasco and headache. He found the broken plastic washer, ordered it and had it ready to go the very next day.
That's a relief, whew, I feel like I dodged a bullet on that one. Will recommend and go back there again.

KG
KRISTEN G.
Hyundai Accent
09/27/2018
Best in LBC
Whenever I am in a pinch with auto needs, this location has had a swift solution and a helpful staff! I wouldn't go anywhere else. The pricing is on point and the service is fast and also top notch. Thank you, again, for your service!

LOU B.
Dodge Journey
09/15/2018
Dodge Journey
This was our first visit for my wife's car and she was very happy with the excellent service and work completed. From oil change to fixing a broken windshield fluid nozzle on the drivers side everyone was professional, courteous and thorough. We will be back for all our automobile service and needed repairs in the future-Thanks again.

CN
CARL N.
Ford
09/14/2018
They make it all about The Customer
I trust them with All my Cars...I've got 10 and they are able to react and respond , no matter the year or model. They're Great!

RY
RANDY Y.
Lincoln Continental
09/06/2018
Always honest about work being done...
Always very persistent about parts required to maintain the car... expense always as to preforming the task at hand.. parts and labor always explained.. plus anything you might be needing in the future,, for best performance and reliability... I would recommend Danny and Steve that maintain my car to anyone looking for a honest and reliable place to get your car maintained or fixed... it has always been a pleasure to have my cars maintained...

CL
Cole L.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Cole said the staff was friendly and provided great service.

Dawn S.
Nissan Sentra
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Dawn said the service was great. The business had the best price she found. She stated the staff members seemed to know what they were doing.

KR
Keith R.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Keith said the service was excellent at this business. The staff was very accommodating to him.

JIM W.
07/24/2018
Focus
Very satisfied. I like working with small businesses, especially in my neighborhood.

MIKE B.
07/24/2018
Each time I have my car serviced here they do a great job.