Complete Auto Repair Trans - Plus

BARRY H.
Ford Econoline
10/31/2019
great service
Very thorough explanation. Kept in touch while diagnosing.

Toyota Yaris
10/29/2019
Epitome of customer Service
I have to say, I was so impressed with Trans-Plus! Besides being knowledgeable, Danny was the epitome of customer service! Explained step by step what was needed and very affordable too! I will definitely be taking my 2008 Toyota back for repairs if needed.

Thank you Trans-Plus!!

2008 Long Beach Owner

CN
CHAD N.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
10/09/2019
A+ service
Danny provides the best service in town. Highly recommend.

MIKE B.
10/02/2019
Always great service
Once again great service took my car in for brakes they said I only need to replace rear pads front ones still in good shape. They could have replaced all and I would have not known. They only repair what need to be done. Would not trust my vehicle to any one else.

SP
Shyann P.
Hyundai Accent
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Shyann said she did not have any problems after the service. The vehicle was fixed right.

John P.
Oldsmobile Ciera
09/24/2019 Category: Service
John said the service was pretty good. He would recommend this business for service.

GA
Gary A.
Chevrolet Caprice
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the business had good employees who did good work. He has been going there for years and will keep going as long as they are there.

Silas C.
Nissan Maxima
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Silas said he would be going back in to get the work done, the business did a diagnostic and gave him an estimate for the work that needed to be done.

DAVID G.
INFINITI Q50
09/13/2019
Helpful personal service
Danny was outstanding with customer care.

BN
BETTY N.
09/07/2019
He Is Keeping His Promise
I brought my Camry in to Trans-Plus when I was in I'm early 80's. I asked Danny if he could keep my car going as long as I could keep driving. I'm almost 87, and my Camry is humming along!

NC
NANCY C.
Lakewood, CA
GMC Suburban
08/29/2019
Top notch service
Not too many "old school" mechanics out there any more, the guys here are very good at what they do and take pride in their work.

BE
BILL E.
Honda Element
08/24/2019
catalytic converter
i unfortunately had my catalytic converter stolen right off my car in the night .It’s a very expensive part not covered in my case by insurance due to my high deductible. The guys at Trans Plus found me the new part at a fair price. they installed it and got me back on the road quickly. I highly recommend TP!

BARRY H.
Ford Econoline
08/16/2019
great service
Our first service after our mechanic retired and recommened them. Thorough, fast, reasonably priced.

EK
ED K.
08/10/2019
Quality work at a reasonable price.
Work was done in timely manner with minor maintenance work. Second repair done on mirror with no charge.

AH
ART H.
Buick LeSabre
08/04/2019
Motor mounts
I was sure a mount was bad but they couldn’t find a problem. They did not charge for the inspection. Very honest. Rare these days.

PA
PAM A.
07/31/2019
They are true to their word about your car!
Been with Steve since before 1994 and have always trusted them. Being a single female at a time I never felt like I was being over quoted or over charged. Important to me. My husband left Toyota to come here for his yearly inspections and work. At times they are inconvenient for us to leave our car there but it is always worth the wait. Highly recommend and trust!

AL
AMY L.
Honda Crosstour
07/31/2019
Great local repair shop
I usually take my car to the dealer. I did that recently and found I needed a lot of maintenance work since my car was hitting 100,000 miles. I definitely couldn’t afford the dealer prices. So I brought my car over to complete auto and showed them what I needed. They were able to get the work done at much better prices quickly, and easily. I really like these guys. Their honest helpful and quick

SG
Steven G.
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Steven said the service was good. The service pricing was out of his price range.

LARRY S.
Lincoln Aviator
07/20/2019
Satisfied customer
Another good annual visit. Oil change and general checkup. Danny and associates have taken good care of my last two vehicles for a number of years now. Good diagnosis skills.

BE
BUTCH E.
07/05/2019
Superior Work
Always confident I’m getting the absolute best service. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.