KH
KEVIN H.
Toyota Pickup
02/18/2019
Mass air flow
Danny, this is Kevin with the 92 Toyota truck. The truck crapped out on me the next day. Had it towed to Belmont auto to look at it. They replaced a bad distributor cap,rotor and fuel filter. It has been running well the last few days.

MIKE B.
02/06/2019
30,000 mile service - lots to do but once again a perfect job!

GA
Gary A.
Chevrolet Caprice
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the business has always done good work on his vehicles for many years.

Hyundai Santa Fe
01/31/2019
Competent and helpful service!!!
They know what they are doing and get it done quickly! They don’t do unnecessary work and are thoughtful about your needs and timeline.
I think they do a good job informing the client of their options and do everything they can to keep it affordable!
Awesome customer service!

CAROLYN H.
01/14/2019
Very competent. Always good work.
Very competent. Always good work.

DAVID R.
Toyota Matrix
01/14/2019
I have been taking my car here for years. Excellent service. Fair prices. I trust them completely!

SA
SAL A.
12/31/2018
Customer Service
Close communication with customers is paramount

ST
Sharon T.
Buick Skylark
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Sharon said they're really good.

12/07/2018
Excellent trusted service
Steven and Danny are excellent guys, very honest and trusted and knowledgeable in what they do. Steve told me excatly what the problem was and the cost of it, and next thing my car is smooth as ever. Thanks!!!

LF
LINDA F.
Anaheim, CA
12/06/2018
The only shop we take our vehicles to !
If you are looking for an honest mechanic who knows what they're doing, then Danny and Steve at Trans Plus Auto are the guys you ar looking for. They have taken care of all of our families vehicles for several years and and we have been 100% happy with the service and cost for every prepare they have ever done. They won't try to sell you something you don't need, which is very hard to find these days.

DARRELL S.
11/30/2018
Our only shop
When my husband and I were dating we started using this shop. We go nowhere else. If my husband’s out of town and I need a little advice on something that’s going on with the car DANNY is always more than willing to give us advice he never tries to overcharge us or over maintenance us I appreciate him completely

NS
NADA S.
11/22/2018
Honest and fair !
I moved out to Long Beach and drove cross country 5 months ago in my 2009 Honda CRV - I recently noticed my check engine light turned on with the D flashing - looked up the code at a different auto shop and it was a pressure switch gone bad.

I looked for the most reliable shop near me and I took it Complete Auto Repair and Danny helped me. Thank you for being honest and fixing my sensor in a fast and timely manner!

Coming from the East Coast it’s hard to find a trustworthy shop and I found mine here in Long Beach!

I will be bringing my car to get serviced here regularly.

Thank you !!

GK
GENNY K.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/21/2018
Trustworthy
Im very happy with the service here. I found this shop based on yelp reviews when i first moved to long beach and have not been disappointed.

LARRY S.
Lincoln Aviator
11/15/2018
I trust the trouble shooting
noticed a fluid leak under the engine. Danny said it was my oil filter. it was time for a change anyway so two birds so to speak. I've trusted Danny for a number of years now with my vehicles and have found them to be excellent and thorough trouble shooters.

11/14/2018
Best service
Always happy with their service!

SUE H.
Toyota Venza
11/11/2018
Great service with the PLUS of being honest and fair.
This is a small independent business of which I like to support as I work at another small business and appreciate the challenge of business survival. I have been coming to Danny and Complete Auto Repair for over ten years and have been rewarded with not only good service on my cars , but definite savings on services the dealer and larger service chains had insisted was needed. So, not only I trust Danny's advice and care of my car , he has saved me money on unneeded services. The place is not fancy , but you can't beat trustworthy service in my book.

KC
KAREN C.
11/02/2018
Quality and honesty
Have recommended to many friends that are now customers

SF
SHEILA F.
11/01/2018
Saving the Life of a 15 year-old Subaru
What began as a nerve-wracking experience for me when my Subaru's transmission went out was handled efficiently and courteously by the great team at Trans Plus. Not only did the repair come in under the estimate but it was also finished days early! I've brought my cars to Trans Plus over many years -- a Jeep, a Ford Explorer, and now the Subaru -- and I've never been let down.Thank you, Steve and Danny. You guys rock!

ST
SEAN T.
Chrysler Concorde
10/31/2018
On time -- On budget
We discuss, then plan; they implement the plan.
CARTP also catches safety repair items crucial to the auto's performance, as the main item is being addressed, calls you about it, then with permission, gets the parts and accomplishes that job too. Great!

Anthony M.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said this business provided great service at a great price.