LOU B.
Dodge Journey
09/15/2018
Dodge Journey
This was our first visit for my wife's car and she was very happy with the excellent service and work completed. From oil change to fixing a broken windshield fluid nozzle on the drivers side everyone was professional, courteous and thorough. We will be back for all our automobile service and needed repairs in the future-Thanks again.

CN
CARL N.
Ford
09/14/2018
They make it all about The Customer
I trust them with All my Cars...I've got 10 and they are able to react and respond , no matter the year or model. They're Great!

RY
RANDY Y.
Lincoln Continental
09/06/2018
Always honest about work being done...
Always very persistent about parts required to maintain the car... expense always as to preforming the task at hand.. parts and labor always explained.. plus anything you might be needing in the future,, for best performance and reliability... I would recommend Danny and Steve that maintain my car to anyone looking for a honest and reliable place to get your car maintained or fixed... it has always been a pleasure to have my cars maintained...

CL
Cole L.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Cole said the staff was friendly and provided great service.

Dawn S.
Nissan Sentra
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Dawn said the service was great. The business had the best price she found. She stated the staff members seemed to know what they were doing.

KR
Keith R.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Keith said the service was excellent at this business. The staff was very accommodating to him.

JIM W.
07/24/2018
Focus
Very satisfied. I like working with small businesses, especially in my neighborhood.

MIKE B.
07/24/2018
Each time I have my car serviced here they do a great job.

DAVID R.
Toyota Matrix
07/23/2018
The besr
These guys are one of the best mechanics I have ever come across. They are fair and do a great job!!! Been going to them for 15 plus years.

MELISSA M.
07/23/2018
Always a pleasure
It truly a gift to have a mechanic you trust. My family has trusted Danny with our vehicles for the last 20 years. I recommend him every chance I get.

Mercury Cougar
05/30/2018
Diagnostic truth
They were honest and willing to fix but just too expensive so I’m selling my car for parts now

KH
Kevin H.
05/03/2018
Return Visit
Great service . They put in starter in my van and it was discovered it was putting way to many amps out so they replaced it with no issues or cost to me. They are very fair in pricing and will do some extras and no charge as well.

Richard C.
Seal Beach, CA
Lexus ES 330
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Richard said other than the price, the service was good. They were experts with diagnostics on his type of vehicle.

Duncan R.
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Duncan said the staff always do good work.

SA
SAL A.
04/22/2018
Customer service
Excellent auto expertise and good customer service

JACOB C.
Dodge Magnum
04/18/2018
Great and fast!
New to the neighborhood, so needless to say I wasn't sure about the right place to be taking my car. Luckily my neighbor reccomended this place and not only did they save me money but time too. Just a few hours and my engine was running smooth.

SJ
SAM J.
04/10/2018
As usual Danny and his crew are very professional and honest.
We have been taking all our cars to Danny for more than 10 years. Never have had a negative experience. Danny is always very personable and honest. He and his crew know their stuff.

FV
Felix V.
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Felix said this business treated him well. It was a good place.

TF
THOMAS F.
Lincoln MKX
04/06/2018
Excellence and Honesty
My 07 Lincoln MKX needed a critical repair or it would have quickly died and left my 2 sons and I careless. The gentlemen at this shop were straightforward with me and did excellent work. My sons and I are happily riding in Abraham (Lincoln) now that it’s running the best it has since I bought it. I’m really impressed with their honesty and excellent work.

MIKE B.
04/05/2018
Taking care o business !
The other day I had a flat tire which I needed to repair, I was also almost due for a service. I called and they said bring it in and we will try to get it taken car of today. Two hours later they called to tell me to pick up my car. Flat tire and service taken care of. Now that is SERVICE ❗️