BARRY H.
Ford Econoline
08/16/2019
great service
Our first service after our mechanic retired and recommened them. Thorough, fast, reasonably priced.

EK
ED K.
08/10/2019
Quality work at a reasonable price.
Work was done in timely manner with minor maintenance work. Second repair done on mirror with no charge.

AH
ART H.
Buick LeSabre
08/04/2019
Motor mounts
I was sure a mount was bad but they couldn’t find a problem. They did not charge for the inspection. Very honest. Rare these days.

PA
PAM A.
07/31/2019
They are true to their word about your car!
Been with Steve since before 1994 and have always trusted them. Being a single female at a time I never felt like I was being over quoted or over charged. Important to me. My husband left Toyota to come here for his yearly inspections and work. At times they are inconvenient for us to leave our car there but it is always worth the wait. Highly recommend and trust!

AL
AMY L.
Honda Crosstour
07/31/2019
Great local repair shop
I usually take my car to the dealer. I did that recently and found I needed a lot of maintenance work since my car was hitting 100,000 miles. I definitely couldn’t afford the dealer prices. So I brought my car over to complete auto and showed them what I needed. They were able to get the work done at much better prices quickly, and easily. I really like these guys. Their honest helpful and quick

SG
Steven G.
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Steven said the service was good. The service pricing was out of his price range.

LARRY S.
Lincoln Aviator
07/20/2019
Satisfied customer
Another good annual visit. Oil change and general checkup. Danny and associates have taken good care of my last two vehicles for a number of years now. Good diagnosis skills.

BE
BUTCH E.
07/05/2019
Superior Work
Always confident I’m getting the absolute best service. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

DON D.
Buick Park Avenue
07/04/2019
What makes the place so great.
I have used Trans-Plus for several years for all of my cars. The work they have done was completed on time and as estimated. If something other than what the vehicle was brought in for was found, they would call first to explain the situation and additional cost, then ask for permission to proceed. They also showed me any of the major parts that had to be replaced. Because of my special need not to leave my wife who has dementia for more than thirty minutes, and the fact that I live less than a half mile from their shop, they were gracious enough to drive me home and then pick me up when the job was complete.

KF
Kyle F.
Hamilton, GA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said he was happy with his service.

RICKY B.
06/28/2019
Repeat customer for years

PM
PAT M.
Orange, CA
06/21/2019
Great service and very honest
I took my truck into trans plus and felt very confident in the shop and the work they can do. The customer service was great, communication was on point, and they were very quick and efficient. I would highly recommend complete any day to any friend. It’s hard to find a great shop that you can trust and count on. Thanks fellas.

RP
ROBERT P.
06/20/2019
My go to place for honest car repair.
Looking for a place to take your car you can trust and who have the skills to repair it at a fair price. This is it! Been a customer for over ten years and never disappointed.

GA
Gary A.
Chevrolet Caprice
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the staff does good work.

Jillene W.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Jillene said that her vehicle is running just great since her visit to the place. They did everything she needed in a timely manner and were very pleasant.

JIM L.
Lakewood, CA
05/23/2019
Outstanding service.
Danny and Steve are both very personable and helpful.

ES
ERIKA S.
Lakewood, CA
GMC Yukon XL
05/03/2019
Great trustworthy service
This is our and our family’s only go to place. Danny and the crew always get the job done in a timely manner. There is no over selling and the job gets done right.

ST
SEAN T.
Chrysler Concorde
05/01/2019
Keep's their word - Keeps you safe.
..... in spite of yourself.
In this new era of drivers never looking under their hood for even an oil level look-see, let alone stooping down with a tire gauge for a pressure check, TransPlus will "steer you straight" if you just go to them when they gently remind you that it is time to do so.
That is, if you want to keep your Point 'A' - to - Point 'B' transport device reliable - and you safe.

04/23/2019
Honest, fair work
Always feel satisfied after coming her. Never have overcharged me for work and make it clear what they’re doing.

JENNIFER S.
04/22/2019
Trustworthy
The team at Trans-Plus is great because they tell it to you straight. Outstanding mechanics, and will show you the parts removed from the vehicle and why it was replaced. Highly recommend this shop.