Kia Sedona
09/13/2019
Quick, honest service
Had nail in tire that was pretty sure could be patched. Place down the street said had to get new tire for $150. Left there, went here and got tire patched. They were friendly, fast and honest.

Michelle H.
Windermere, FL
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Michelle said the staff at this business were quick and kind.

RJ

CG
Claude G.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Claude said the service was good.

SY
Steve Y.
Ram 1500
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the business was close by and they took care of what he needed done. He was pleased with them and will be returning.

DV
Don V.
08/22/2019
Brakes squealing
As usual got an next day appointment. After inspection I was fully informed of what repairs were required and pricing. The job was completed the same day and on time as I was told and for quoted cost. This company has ALWAYS been honest with quotes and pricing and I will always bring my car here for repairs.

Luis S.
Montverde, FL
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
08/13/2019
Great people
Fair price, fast service, great people

JJ
Juan J.
Florida
BMW M235i
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Juan said the employees were willing to do anything for his service.

John M.
Hyundai Accent
08/03/2019
Very friendly
Just like every time I've taken my car in for repairs they have kept me up to date and done the work very professionally and timely. I would take my car any where else.

SR
Samuel R.
08/03/2019
Efficiency
I loved how quickly and efficiently you guys worked.

PS
Patti S.
Florida
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Patti said the employees did not give her a time estimate on her service. She waited longer than she anticipated. The work was good.

VD
Victoria D.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/31/2019
Excellent service and good at what they do
Traywick’s treats their customers fairly and never try to take advantage. They’re always honest and willing to help. They’re great with finding out the problem with your vehicle and good at explaining it to their customers.

Orlando, FL
Kia Soul
07/30/2019
Friendly Staff
I went to 2 other tire shops & was still having problems with a tire. A friend referred this place. Elizabeth greeted me with a big smile & in less than 20 min my car was in the shop. John fixed the problem in less than an hour and explained what was wrong. I'm never going to any other tire shop. I recommend this place, friendly staff, fast & honest service.

EV
Ernesto V.
Chevrolet Colorado
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Ernesto said he was overcharged by $1000.

PV
Pablo V.
Pontiac Grand Am
07/22/2019
I very much appreciate the personalize attention everyone provides to me!
Everyone there are so welcoming and personable. We speak on a first name basis with much respect towards one another! Because I'm in the hospitality business, this to me is very impressive! Definitely a trusted establishment.

TT
Tom T.
Windermere, FL
07/19/2019
Fantastic all around
This shop did an excellent job servicing my Jeep. They were thorough and very communicative on what was right and what needed attention. Elizabeth was over the top friendly and ensured I had what I need to know to make the right decisions concerning repair. The prices are very reasonable. They are a family business and take pride in their jobs and facilities.

SA
Sandra A.
Clermont, FL
Mercedes-Benz CLA
07/12/2019
My experience with Jhon was excellent!!! I called him the day i got a flat tire on my CLA250 mercedes benz, and these tires are run flat tires and very hard to find, mercedes benz dealer always have to do special order and it takes them 3 days to get a run flat tire for my car. Long story short, jhon found the tire and in less than 20 hours the tire was on his dealer and he gave me a really amazing price! Brand new and they did a great job installing it in less than 40 mins! In the mean time, i was offered fruits and cookies and delicious colombian coffee !! His sister was very sweet and helped me with the billing in no time! Overall, i stayed there for 1 more hour just chilling and talking to another customer about life! 😅.. i felt on a coffee place chatting with friends! I will def come back for any other car need in the future! I am already telling my friends and family!

BJ
Billy J.
Davenport, FL
Buick Enclave
07/10/2019
Great job
Very profesional ,friendly the price even better

AG
Amner G.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Amner said all was good but his wife had to wait a long time for the service.

CP
Carolyne P.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
07/08/2019
Last minute check up!
Traywicks always comes through! While traveling, my low oil light came on. I popped in without an appointment and Elizabeth and the team had me in & out quickly.
Thanks again for being the best in town!
Carolyne P