EH
Windermere, FL
Mercedes-Benz GLA
04/21/2021
Dynamic wheel balancing!
The dynamic wheel balancing was very well done, professionally, fast and efficient. The tires were the rotated as per manufacturer's recommendation.
The staff was very accommodating, friendly and knowledgeable. The appointment time was readily entertained and there was no waiting whatsoever. The waiting room was clean, air conditioned and hand sanitizer dispenser was readily a available.
Indeed it was a joyful experience.

Margaret G.
Honda Civic Sedan
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Margaret said very comfortable, they got it done very quickly , she was out of there and gone.

PR
Paul R.
Orlando, FL
Cadillac Escalade ESV
04/20/2021
Fast great friendly service
Great friendly service have been going there for years

Jon & Michelle T.
04/18/2021
Never too busy
On a busy day, they slotted us for an oil change. They’re never too busy to help their customers.

Darryl S.
Clermont, FL
04/17/2021
I Love Traywick’s Garage
I highly recommend Traywick’s for all your car repair needs! I have had my cars serviced here for years, and I continue to give them my highest endorsement. Elizabeth, John, and the team are the best!

Steven C.
Toyota Venza
04/16/2021
thanks traywicks!
excellent service, guidance and honesty in reviewing issues with car and potential fixes.

04/14/2021
Great service, friendly, and excellent work.

AH
AJ H.
04/14/2021
Friendly, honest, with excellent service!
Very professional from making and keeping the scheduled appointment punctual to the full explanation of services and lastly performing the repair with quality!

KP
Katherine P.
INFINITI Q50
Excellent Customer Service
Traywicks care for their customers needs, I needed help at the last minute with my car and they took me in and helped me a lot. They are very good professionals and they did an awesome work at my car. Their prices are reasonable and I would highly recommend them!

Jon & Michelle T.
Busy but found time
We had 2 vehicles needing minor service. In the midst of a very busy day at the shop they got us in and out in a reasonable time.

LT
Lina T.
Cadillac DTS
04/09/2021
They treat you like family
Traywicks has been servicing my vehicles for 10 years, they are always honest and always work to get me the best prices. They treat you like family. Support small businesses!!

Barbara M.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/09/2021
Family owned & operated. Excellent work performed.
Very pleasant and friendly staff.

EW
Ed & Kim (David) W.
GMC Acadia
04/08/2021
Fantastic customer service and great expertise and knowledge of your vehicle.
Elizabeth and team are very professional and courteous. Always explains in detail what the issue is but also provides options too. I have been going there for many years and they have serviced more than 5 of my vehicles, always exceeding my satisfaction!!

John M.
Volkswagen Passat
04/07/2021
work was completed on time and they kept me posted on the status promptly. Very easy to deal with.
They updated me promptly on the status of the work, alerted alerted me to the need to have the alignment updated. Price for tires and alignment was best I could find.

BG
Bill G.
Jeep Renegade
04/06/2021
Quick service great info
Have used traywicks for year recommend them to friends and family