EE
Eric E.
Clermont, FL
Honda Civic Si
02/12/2020
Always great service at a fair price
How often do you pay less than the original estimate. They fix what’s broken and don’t try to up sell ever

WP
William P.
Frankfort, KY
02/12/2020
Above and Beyond
My son's transmission went out in a trip to Disney. After searching on the internet from Frankfort Kentucky for a mechanic for hours, I settled in on Traywicks. It was the cleanliness and organized shop that sold me. My Dad was a mechanic back in the 50's and he was all about keeping his garage and tools clean. With my decision in place I contacted John and was impressed with his concern for my son and his family. I gave him the address and soon the process was underway. Colton and his family were able to continue to enjoy their trip to Disney while John took care of everything. It was a relief to know her was in such good hands. John and his crew worked diligently to complete the work in a timely manner. My son and family did have to spend a couple extra days all the work was completed, but John gave them my recommendation for a rental car and hotel in the area. Thanks to Traywicks my family made it home safe and sound. If they worked so hard for a family out of state, I can't imagine why anyone in the area wouldn't go here first. If it wasn't so far to drive, I'd bring my car in once a month just for a check-up. Thanks John.

FB
Frank B.
Florida
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Frank said the business is fantastic. He said they do a good job in short time at good price. He does recommend them.

NC
Noah C.
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Noah said this business was quick, easy and did a good job on his vehicle.

Martha C.
02/06/2020
Care about making my vehicle safe!
Elizabeth and her team have been taking care of my cars for many years. Fabulous service!

GB
Gray B.
01/28/2020
Nail in my tire
Friendly and great customer service!!

Juan C.
Gotha, FL
Nissan Quest
01/28/2020
fast and friendly service
work on the van was done right and fast

Robert G.
Clermont, FL
Ford Edge
01/17/2020
Convenient, professional and friendly service.
Needed new tires. The recommendations by John and Elizabeth were very helpful. Thank you.

PC
Phil C.
01/09/2020
Honest, Reliable, Fast Service
A reliable, family owned business that treats its customers right!
Rolled in, no appointment, and was in and out with an oil change in short time.
Support your local business owners!!

SJ
Scott J.
Windermere, FL
01/07/2020
Honest and Caring
A company with character that is honest and caring. I have been going to them for 2 years now and am extremely satisfied. They have actually saved me money by telling me that I have more time on a part instead of making me purchase something that still has some life to it. Great feeling working with this company. I have referred 2 other people to this company.

TJ
Tyrone J.
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Tyrone said the business does good work.

Mike S.
Lincoln MKX
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Mike said they do good service and they're excellent.

EQ
Emilio Q.
Windermere, FL
Kia Sorento
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Emilio said they were really good. Every time he needs anything done, he goes there.

Jesus C.
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Jesus sad the service was excellent.

Raymond R.
Montverde, FL
Ford Police Interceptor
12/31/2019
Professional people
The staff is always honest and pleasant to deal with. Good communication with services on the vehicle.