Maria & Jose R.
08/29/2020
Great service always.
At Traywicks garage you Find knowledgeable people that solve your car issues with quality and when you need it to be ready. Excellent customer service and affordable prices. These are people you can trust.

Acura Integra
08/27/2020
I always get great service here from people I trust.

James D.
Windermere, FL
Lincoln Navigator
08/26/2020
Great service.
Fast, friendly, professional service. This was the first time I’d used Traywicks and I will be using them and recommending them from now on.

LT
Lesley T.
Orlando, FL
MINI Cooper Coupe
08/25/2020
Great customer service and prices not to mention it's not a big chain that tries to upsell you on every little thing
Excellent customer service! My car was serviced in one day. I love being able to support local businesses that are family owned and operated. They go above and beyond, and even remember your name. Lots of hand sanitizing stations everywhere. I would definitely recommend this to anyone at needing an honest and reliable mechanic.

JO
Juan O.
08/25/2020
Fastest and efficient oil change
I stopped by without an appointment and they were able to squeeze me in. I was in and out in less than 45 min. Super fast and efficient. I found my spot!!

Cyprian H.
Outstanding!
Took my truck in for an alignment and as always was impressed by everyone’s professionalism and courtesy. The alignment was completed in a very timely manner and my truck runs great.

MA
Melissa & Andy A.
Clermont, FL
Cadillac SRX
08/22/2020
Excellent and honest service
This is an excellent garage! I was waited on immediately and my car was ready in less than an hour. The price was also very fair.

08/21/2020
Great work.
Honest people, great work.

Kim M.
Nissan Rogue
08/21/2020
Quick service
I went in for a screw in my tire and didn’t realize it was bald. The service tech was very friendly and explained everything that need to be done. He used a tool to prove it was bald (even though you could tell by looking at)

VA
Violeta A.
Kia Soul
08/19/2020
Very nice and caring people.
Very satisfied with the service and the knowlege of their trade. Everything my car needed was very well taken care of. I received very good advice on what issues my car had for my safety and I am most grateful for it.

Joseph R.
Buick Regal
Courteous
They were courteous and honest

FIAT 500
08/19/2020
They were great. I needed a tire for my fiat 500 and, although they did not have it, they ordered one and they got me one the same day. The lady in the office was so nice and respectful.

GR
Gloryan R.
Ocoee, FL
08/18/2020
Genuine, honest and quick!
It was my first service at Traywicks and I will absolutely be back. I got a great deal on new tires, an alignment and an oil change. I was extremely satisfied with the technicians and the office staff they helped me decide with out that feeling of being pressured or upsold. They took my car in last minute Monday and was ready by 11 the next morning!!! Also Elizabeth is great, educated, and thorough. Thanks again!!!

VC
Vic C.
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
Traywicks.
Traywicks is a Friendly and professional place to do business with.
Great people.

Mike M.
Cadillac DTS
08/18/2020
Did what they said and completed when they said
Very professional, honest folk