Eddy M. on 06/02/2017
Eddy said their customer service is very good but they should be more thorough when it comes to detail work. His vehicle has some debris on the interior. They need to do a better job vacuuming.
Vehicle: BMW X3
Category: Service
Service Date: 05/26/2017
Review Created: 06/02/2017
Charles W. on 07/15/2016
"I was warmly greeted,; Elisabeth at the front desk was great at ferreting out what repairs you need; timely repairs; organized. "
My next repair will tell me more about how well versed the ASE certified Mechanics are in repairing/resolving my issue.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 07/11/2016
Review Created: 07/15/2016 12:51 PM
Mitch S. on 03/14/2016
"Not Traywicks garage anymore"
Original owner Mr. Traywick is no longer the owner . This shop is only capable of minor routine maintenance . Basically oil , tires, alignments, not even open on weekends so makes it difficult to schedule a day off if you need an oil change or a new tire . Shops clean people are nice just not my type of shop . I need a shop that is able to do more than the routine stuff .
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 02/15/2016
Review Created: 03/14/2016 04:23 AM
John Ocampo & E. at Traywicks Garage responded on 03/15/2016

Mr. Traywick has not been owner since 2001. It was annouced in the local paper and it is old news. We perform complete auto repair and go as far as to install new engines and tranmissions. I remember you are a backyard mechanic that needed Traywick to find the real problem with your vehicle and alingn it. You got upset because you were incapable of installing a tie rod end and asked if we could do it. And I told you we do not take parts from the outside in. We are a reputable shop that is fully insured and certified. We are closed on weekends and still have a great following Thank God!  We enjoy our families and are very active with our church on weekends.

Andres G. on 02/25/2016
"Actitud de Elizabeth"
Con todo respeto, no se si leen esto, pero la ultima vez que estuve la atención del Papá de Elizabeth como siempre excelente, Muchas gracias, Pero en el caso de Elizabeth me pareció muy grosera, mal genio y muy mala clase, simplemente hice un comentario y casi me pega... no soy el primero que lo dice, sinceramente no provoca volver... muchas gracias en todo caso.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 02/23/2016
Review Created: 02/25/2016 08:55 AM
John Ocampo & E. at Traywicks Garage responded on 03/15/2016

Usted defamo mi caracter y entro diciendo que yo le dije que la aliniasion hiba incluida. Detras de mi cuando usted me llamo a mi cellular personal estaba mi papi y otro empleado y me olleron decir balanceo incluido. Le di el precio y a la hora de pagar pregunto que porque tan caro? Que descarado es usted. Simplemente las personas como usted ponen de mal genio a cualquiera. El aliniador lleva haciendo aliniasiones por 59 anos y usted queria que le trabajara gratis. Talvez usted trabaja gratis? Cuando uno hace un servicio uno tiene que pagar. La clientela de aqui es esclusiva. Y porfavor no hable de lo que dicen los demas porque lo que piense de mi jente que usted conose no me quita el sueno. Su hija me da muy mal servicio y yo le doy buena propina.

William and Sherri P. on 10/09/2015
"Price?"
I have been getting my work vehicles maintained and my personal vehicles maintained by Traywicks. I just got my wifes oil change done there and it was 101.43. Seems very high for an oil change. I will be taking my personal vehicles somewhere else from now on.
Vehicle: Lexus GS 350
Service Date: 10/07/2015
Review Created: 10/09/2015 02:54 PM
John Ocampo & E. at Traywicks Garage responded on 10/30/2015

We are sorry that you thought the oil change was high. The invoice amount is the same as it was last time. Your luxury sports car takes 6.8 quarts of synthetic oil and an extra cost for the cartridge filter. We top off all the fluids, check tire pressure and reset the oil life indicator. Also, keep in mind we are a family owned and operated shop and cannot compete with larger chain bulk prices. We offer great quality work and personalized service. If you ever need us again it is our pleasure to serve you.