ES
Eric S.
Orlando, FL
Honda Accord Wgn
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the pace the staff explained was not as it was explained. He told them he had an appointment, and they told him it would not be a problem to finish the service quickly. He was late for his appointment, because he was not in and out. The service took over 45 minutes. The staff was genuine, though.

EM
Eddy M.
Orlando, FL
06/02/2017 Category: Service
Eddy said their customer service is very good but they should be more thorough when it comes to detail work. His vehicle has some debris on the interior. They need to do a better job vacuuming.

Charles W.
Ocoee, FL
07/15/2016
I was warmly greeted,; Elisabeth at the front desk was great at ferreting out what repairs you need; timely repairs; organized.
My next repair will tell me more about how well versed the ASE certified Mechanics are in repairing/resolving my issue.

Mitch S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/14/2016
Not Traywicks garage anymore
Original owner Mr. Traywick is no longer the owner . This shop is only capable of minor routine maintenance . Basically oil , tires, alignments, not even open on weekends so makes it difficult to schedule a day off if you need an oil change or a new tire . Shops clean people are nice just not my type of shop . I need a shop that is able to do more than the routine stuff .
John Ocampo & E. from Traywicks Garage responded on 03/15/2016

Mr. Traywick has not been owner since 2001. It was annouced in the local paper and it is old news. We perform complete auto repair and go as far as to install new engines and tranmissions. I remember you are a backyard mechanic that needed Traywick to find the real problem with your vehicle and alingn it. You got upset because you were incapable of installing a tie rod end and asked if we could do it. And I told you we do not take parts from the outside in. We are a reputable shop that is fully insured and certified. We are closed on weekends and still have a great following Thank God!  We enjoy our families and are very active with our church on weekends.

AG
Andres G.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/25/2016
Actitud de Elizabeth
Con todo respeto, no se si leen esto, pero la ultima vez que estuve la atención del Papá de Elizabeth como siempre excelente, Muchas gracias, Pero en el caso de Elizabeth me pareció muy grosera, mal genio y muy mala clase, simplemente hice un comentario y casi me pega... no soy el primero que lo dice, sinceramente no provoca volver... muchas gracias en todo caso.
John Ocampo & E. from Traywicks Garage responded on 03/15/2016

Usted defamo mi caracter y entro diciendo que yo le dije que la aliniasion hiba incluida. Detras de mi cuando usted me llamo a mi cellular personal estaba mi papi y otro empleado y me olleron decir balanceo incluido. Le di el precio y a la hora de pagar pregunto que porque tan caro? Que descarado es usted. Simplemente las personas como usted ponen de mal genio a cualquiera. El aliniador lleva haciendo aliniasiones por 59 anos y usted queria que le trabajara gratis. Talvez usted trabaja gratis? Cuando uno hace un servicio uno tiene que pagar. La clientela de aqui es esclusiva. Y porfavor no hable de lo que dicen los demas porque lo que piense de mi jente que usted conose no me quita el sueno. Su hija me da muy mal servicio y yo le doy buena propina.

WP
William and Sherri P.
Lexus GS 350
10/09/2015
Price?
I have been getting my work vehicles maintained and my personal vehicles maintained by Traywicks. I just got my wifes oil change done there and it was 101.43. Seems very high for an oil change. I will be taking my personal vehicles somewhere else from now on.
John Ocampo & E. from Traywicks Garage responded on 10/30/2015

We are sorry that you thought the oil change was high. The invoice amount is the same as it was last time. Your luxury sports car takes 6.8 quarts of synthetic oil and an extra cost for the cartridge filter. We top off all the fluids, check tire pressure and reset the oil life indicator. Also, keep in mind we are a family owned and operated shop and cannot compete with larger chain bulk prices. We offer great quality work and personalized service. If you ever need us again it is our pleasure to serve you.