Jerry & Sue G.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
03/31/2020
The service at Traywicks the Best we have ever had.
Full service is what they provide!!!

JN
John N.
03/30/2020 Category: Service
John said he has only been to this business once and he is satisfied with them.

SL
Steven L.
Jeep Liberty
03/29/2020
What a pleasant experience!
This was by far the best experience I’ve had at a car mechanics shop. They went above and beyond my expectations and were very honest. They didn’t try to push unnecessary “issues” on me and we’re very truthful on what needed to be fixed. Elizabeth at the front counter was also very kind and respectful! Highly recommended.

Windermere, FL
Nissan Rogue
03/28/2020
Traywicks Garage
Very professional. Checked on me while I was waiting for my car to see if I needed anything. Made suggestions for future maintenance for my car where I will be keeping it and not trading in for a newer mode.

Jon & Michelle T.
Oakland, FL
03/26/2020
They saved me money
The great technicians reviewed a problem, assessing it with a repair that saved me money from an earlier assessment. I appreciate that they are looking out for the customer.

MA
Mike A.
Cadillac DTS
03/26/2020
A real home town experience
John and the whole team at Traywicks are very knowledgeable, courteous and skilled. The work that was done to my vehicle was top notch and completed faster than I had expected. This is now my home town garage, I have already recommended them to family and friends.

SL
Shannon L.
03/21/2020
Super clean and friendly
The cleanest mechanic/tire shop I've ever been too! Air conditioned waiting room. Hand sanitizers and bacteria fighting hand wipes, on the counter! And the best service! I will recommend them to everyone who needs car/tire service! Not overpriced during this time . I'm out of work, I'm on a tight budget. I feel that he respected this , and didn't overcharge me and gave me a discount on installation of my tires. I'm living pay check to paycheck. God bless them!

03/19/2020
Went The Extra Mile
They are very professional and friendly Mechanics that went the extra mile working on my vehicle. I'm truly GRATEFUL!!!!

James K.
Orlando, FL
03/14/2020 Category: Service
James said he was happy with the good service.

AK
Ankit K.
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Ankit said his experience with this place was perfect. He is happy with their services. They are really good and he appreciated their work.

NB
Nikki B.
Orlando, FL
Honda Fit
02/22/2020
I could never live without them.
I was referred to Traywick‘s by my employer in 2014 and I have not been to another mechanic since. Their honest, competent and compassionate staff has come between me and disaster on so many occasions. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Joel R.
Jeep Compass
02/20/2020
Trustworthy Garage
Professional. Great customer service. I would highly recommend to everyone !

Julio C.
Audi Q5
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Julio said the staff has good customer service and they understand him.

Bradford M.
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Bradford said the business was really quick and it was an easy process. He also said the prices were good.

EE
Eric E.
Clermont, FL
Honda Civic Si
02/12/2020
Always great service at a fair price
How often do you pay less than the original estimate. They fix what’s broken and don’t try to up sell ever