Jay D.
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Jay said they were very professional, efficient and ethical.

BA
Barry & Kristy A.
Nissan Sentra
11/13/2019
Consistently Kind and Reliable and Trustworthy!
The title of this review says it all. I avoid taking my car to the dealership because I do not experience any of those things. With Elizabeth and the crew at Traywick’s, we do.

Everybody who owns a vehicle needs and deserves a local mechanic who is all those things—kind, reliable and trustworthy.

We are grateful for Traywick’s team!

Roy S.
Ocoee, FL
Ford Police Interceptor
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Vicki. She said they provided excellent service. They were very helpful and quick.

Mazda CX-7
11/03/2019
Excellent personal service and attention.
Thank you very much for the favor of maintaining a high-end service for us your Customers. Continue, we appreciate it.

Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
10/31/2019
Awesome people
Great costumer service, great location!

Audi Q3
10/27/2019
Great Business
Quick summary, *Post Delivery* a customer battery failed and I had it towed in. Elizabeth not only gave fair price on replacement but went over and beyond by making a few calls to the local dealer on customers behalf. Turns out the Battery was still under full warranty with the dealer. They are definitely not in this business to make a quick buck 💪🏽

OP
Orville & Shelly P.
Volkswagen Passat
10/27/2019
Awesome Customer Service
Friendly Staff, quick response to customers needs and concerns. I would definitely recommend and use Traywick’s Garage 🙌🏾

David C.
Scion xB
10/25/2019
Perfect service
I called and let them know exactly what I wanted and set up appointment. They were straightforward about time and pricing. I got my brakes serviced in no time and cheaper than expected. This garage is about 20 miles from my house, but They will always be my first choice.

SD
Sarah D.
GMC Sonoma
10/24/2019
Honest !!! Caring, and great service
So glad we found traywicks, we have an older truck with an ongoing problem that others could not diagnose until we found traywicks they found the problem right away. This is our go to auto repair shop. Thanks for great service.

James K.
Orlando, FL
10/23/2019 Category: Service
James said the staff's work is good and price is good.

NK
Neil K.
Florida
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Neil said the service was fine. Customer chose not to answer all questions.

Mariela D.

Mellissa P.
Ford Expedition EL
10/16/2019
Perfect!
This was my first time at Traywick's Garge. The staff was super friendly and helpful and my vehicle was repaired quickly for a reasonable fee. I will definitely be back!

AW
Armand W.
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Armand said the business is good to him and they're fast.

Robert W.
09/27/2019
Traywicks Garage
Convenient, fast, professional, friendly service with very reasonable prices. I have used them before for an alternator replacement and they did a good job so I came back when I had a brake issue. I dropped my car off before opening using the key drop and they called me first thing because they already had my contact information on file. They emailed me the written estimate and followed up with a text and had my car ready for pickup within a few hours. Would definitely recommend Traywicks Garage for your auto repair needs.

Kia Rio
09/24/2019
Pleasant and quick service
Front desk is friendly and they get an estimate quickly for you to make an informed decision.

As far as the results, the car seems to be taken care of.

VB
Did not wait more that 35 min for a oil change great job

Janet M.
Ocoee, FL
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Janet said that she recommends this business for service.

Kia Sedona
09/13/2019
Quick, honest service
Had nail in tire that was pretty sure could be patched. Place down the street said had to get new tire for $150. Left there, went here and got tire patched. They were friendly, fast and honest.

Michelle H.
Windermere, FL
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Michelle said the staff at this business were quick and kind.