EJ
Elizabeth & Eric J.
Ford Explorer Sport
09/29/2020
Immediate and efficient friendly service!
Immediate and efficient friendly service!We found TRAYWICK’S GARAGE and saved ourselves driving across town.

GP
Gissela P.
09/28/2020
Tire fixed
Fast and great service.

09/28/2020
Honest
I went to Traywick’s thinking I needed a bunch of work the dealer suggested. And, to my surprise I did not need most of the work. Thank you Traywick’s Garage for being so honest and saving me $$$$

RP
Ray P.
09/24/2020
I have had the opportunity, on several occasions, to take advantage of their service. I have always been greeted with a friendly attitude and immediate attention. In my experience their prices are fair and attention to detail is outstanding.

SJ
Scott J.
Windermere, FL
Ford Expedition
09/24/2020
Trustworthy
I feel confident that every time I go to Traywicks that I am given true and honest information regarding our vehicles.

CP

Gonzales, LA
Nissan Quest
09/17/2020
Fantastic Service/Friendly Staff
The crew at Traywicks Garage were very helpful. We caught a flat tire on the turnpike heading towards Lake Burma Vista for holiday and we were able to drive right up and get taken care of fast. Thanks. Very nice, very helpful, very intelligent.

BP
Bill P.
Chevrolet Sonic
09/17/2020
My wife's car blew an electric fan motor. The folks at Traywicks got it fixed in one day, so my wife didn't have to miss work. We have always taken our cars to Traywicks and we have always gotten excellent service at a fair price.

GT
Greg T.
Chevrolet Corvette
Nice place
Work completed correctly and as quoted. Good communication from a friendly staff!

RJ
Rosalie J.
Friendly and reliable
I have been going here for a few years. Maintenance and/or repairs are done in a timely manner. I have never had to return because a repair did not work.
Staff is reliable and always courteous.

Port Charlotte, FL
Chrysler Pacifica
09/16/2020
Great service! Quickly took care of my problem thereby allowing me to get to a appointment on time.
Great service. Resolved my problem quickly and got me back on the road.

SK
Scott & Kerry K.
GMC Yukon XL
09/15/2020
Service , price and coffee
Service is outstanding and you know you’re getting a fair price !

Jon & Michelle T.
Oakland, FL
09/11/2020
Super quick
I had a morning drop off. I didn’t plan on staying but I should have. They got my car in, serviced, and off the lift in about 30 mins (before I made it home). I live these guys.

BD
Bradlee D.
Acura ILX
09/06/2020
Amazing Customer Service, but a bit pricey
Loved everything about this shop, my experience with my service rep was amazing, everyone was extremely professional, they were extremely transparent in their work, I was not upsold, shop and waiting room was clean, organized and again transparent. I went in for a simple oil change, full synthetic, this cost me 91 dollars, this is nearly double what my local Acura dealership would charge. I am really glad to have introduced myself to this shop but the pricing was a bit high. While the customer service and professionalism made up for this, I like a value. Should I need an actual repair I would def consider coming back, but I go to an independent mechanic to not be charged dealership prices. I appreciate that they offer the same level of CS as my dealership but that isn't as important to me. I would totally recommend to friends and family, but I would ask them to be sure they know the price before getting any repairs done. Rating 5 stars despite the price because honestly, my experience was a 5-star experience.

RL
Rafael L.
09/03/2020
TRAYWICKS, GREAT SERVICE and GREAT PEOPLE
Traywicks did a great Job on my son's truck, The tires wer balanced perfectly and the wobbling at high speeds has been 90% better (Oversize Tires)
John has fair prices and a kind, professional heart. A very knowledgeable staff compliments the great Service.
Rafael Lopes