Diana C.
10/29/2015
Truthfull
They showed me my old parts and why they had to be replaced. I knew ahead of time what the repair cost was, unless their was something else they saw. If they found something else that needed to be done, they called and explain to me what it was and why and then showed me the old parts. I will be back when my truck needs service. Thank you for being honest.
John Ocampo & E. from Traywicks Garage responded on 10/30/2015

It was our pleasure servicing your vehicle. Thank you for being  a valued customer and having faith in us. We will see you when you need us.

RL
Ron L.
Williston, FL
10/29/2015 Category: Service
Ron said the service provided by this business worked well, he made it home ok and he experienced no problems. He put their business cards in all his company vehicles in case they are in need of service. He appreciates their prompt service and reiterated the repair worked because he was able to make it home ok.

Andy And Sara B.
Honda Element
10/28/2015
Considerate, effective, efficient, good communication, affordable and honest.
I appreciate how Trawick is personable and professional. I can count on them to have my best interest in mind and always am learning more about how to maintain my vehicle effectively. I am very grateful to have such continuous wonderful customer service experience.
John Ocampo & E. from Traywicks Garage responded on 10/30/2015

It is always our pleasure to take care good care of your family vehicles. We appreciate your loyalty. We are here to serve you when you need us.

Joao A.
Windermere, FL
Audi Q7
10/21/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Larissa. She said it was good service and it was done quickly. She likes them.
John Ocampo & E. from Traywicks Garage responded on 10/30/2015

It was great finally meeting you the other day. We enjoy your wifes personality always. She is very easy going even when she has car trouble. It is always our pleasure to serve you.
Obrigado

AE
Amir E.
BMW Z4
10/14/2015 Category: Service
Amir said they did the job quickly.
John Ocampo & E. from Traywicks Garage responded on 10/30/2015

Thank you we appreciate the business!

WP
William and Sherri P.
Lexus GS 350
10/09/2015
Price?
I have been getting my work vehicles maintained and my personal vehicles maintained by Traywicks. I just got my wifes oil change done there and it was 101.43. Seems very high for an oil change. I will be taking my personal vehicles somewhere else from now on.
John Ocampo & E. from Traywicks Garage responded on 10/30/2015

We are sorry that you thought the oil change was high. The invoice amount is the same as it was last time. Your luxury sports car takes 6.8 quarts of synthetic oil and an extra cost for the cartridge filter. We top off all the fluids, check tire pressure and reset the oil life indicator. Also, keep in mind we are a family owned and operated shop and cannot compete with larger chain bulk prices. We offer great quality work and personalized service. If you ever need us again it is our pleasure to serve you.

JO
Jamey O.
10/05/2015 Category: Service
Jamey said this business is the best and she has been going there for years.
John Ocampo & E. from Traywicks Garage responded on 10/30/2015

It is always our pleasure to serve you. We appreciate the loyalty.
Thank you for your kind words.

Brent M.
09/30/2015 Category: Service
Brent said he has been dealing with this facility for many years and they are excellent to do business with.
John Ocampo & E. from Traywicks Garage responded on 10/30/2015

Thank you for your loyalty and kind words. It is our pleasure to take care of all your family and business vehicles. It is great doing business with you.

Brigette M.
09/12/2015 Category: Service
Brigette said her experience with this business was great and all of the employees were nice.
John Ocampo & E. from Traywicks Garage responded on 10/30/2015

It is our pleasure to serve you. Thank you for your patronage.

John A.
Florida
09/05/2015 Category: Service
John said this business did a great job. They got his vehicle in and out quickly.
John Ocampo & E. from Traywicks Garage responded on 10/30/2015

Thank you for kind words and patronage. We are happy to serve you.

TF
Trish F.
Mazda 626
08/30/2015
Great Mechanics!
If you're looking for an honest mechanic, Traywicks Garage is the place. They are reliable and trustworthy and never try and over charge or have you do more work than needs to be done.

Jon T.
Oakland, FL
Chevrolet HHR
08/18/2015
Took good care of us
It was a big fix but the car runs great

AH
Art H.
Oakland, FL
08/17/2015 Category: Service
Art said the business did great work and did everything to solve his problem.

Michael M.
Windermere, FL
Mercury Cougar
08/17/2015 Category: Service
Michael said this business is honest and does the job when it is supposed to be done. He mentioned he is always comfortable with them.

TC
Tony C.
08/17/2015 Category: Service
Tony said everything with this business was great and he liked working with Malone. He was very knowledgeable and he did a good job.

David C.
08/13/2015
new breaks
did great job breaks work great no squecks or noise very happy!

James Alden W.
Clermont, FL
08/11/2015 Category: Service
James said this business is very good.

KC
Kenneth C.
Florida
07/25/2015 Category: Service
Kenneth said the service at this business was good.

AW
Armand W.
Clermont, FL
07/23/2015 Category: Service
Armand said they did the work very quickly and he really appreciates them not trying to push work on him that he did need.

V
Valued Customer
Ford Econoline
07/15/2015
Customer Service, Honesty, Not Pushy
We are a delivery service and need routine maintenance. Traywicks sends us email reminders and have been honest with repairs. They are great at communicating what may be needed in the future and are not pushy with selling us items we dont need.