PJ
Phillip J.
04/04/2021
Oil change and tire rotation done quickly and with awesome service!
Very happy to have found a new repair shop for our families cars.

Chevrolet Colorado
04/02/2021
Honest, Do a good job
John was great.

John B.
03/31/2021
Review
Great place to do business.

Jon & Michelle T.
Oakland, FL
03/29/2021
Persitent
I had my Toyota to the dealer for this fix 2 previous times. They charged a lot and did not fix the problem. Traywicks tracked the issue through several trials, eliminating several ineffective solutions to find the fix

03/26/2021
Very satisfied
Traywicks provides excellent service and does very high quality work.

TH
Tim H.
Clermont, FL
Toyota Tundra
03/25/2021
Top notch customer service and auto repair
This garage and it's staff provide excellent work. They diagnosed and repaired my vehicle without a hitch. I arrived for my appointment and they took my truck right in for the repairs. They have always worked with my schedule and even dropped my truck off at my home when I couldn't make it in time to pick it up.
Do yourself a favor and take your vehicle to these people for all it's services and repairs. I even found their prices to be more than fair. I can't thank Traywick enough for their great svc!

Robert G.
Excelllent Service!

GM
Gayle M.
03/24/2021
Nice people & close to home
Love to support local businesses when they deserve the business & this business deserves it.

VA
Violeta A.
Kia Soul
03/21/2021
The oil change went as well as expected but other issues were found in my car that have me quite worried.

Julio C.
Audi Q5
03/18/2021
Great experience
I am happy I have Traywicks as my mechanic shop. Every time I go I get the best customer service an honest work on my vehicle. I drive out my way to let them do the work.

Keith & Elizabeth S.
Windermere, FL
Acura RDX
03/18/2021
Excellent Service - ALWAYS!
I have received excellent service every time I take my car to Traywick‘s. The staff is always honest and dependable and the shop is incredibly clean!

MF
Michele F.
Ocoee, FL
Kia Sorento
03/12/2021
Ac work
Put tires on my sons truck competitive pricing but personal reaction was spot on!
Brought a second vehicle to have ac fixed found leak right away communicated perfectly
Job well done!
Bringing another car Monday!!
Great great great!!
High recommendation

Ken M.
Groveland, FL
Jeep Liberty
03/12/2021
Friendly and great service
Friendly and great service! They go over everything and make recommendations Fair price.

Robert R.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/11/2021
Engine diagnostic performed on my car
The two things I truly appreciate about Traywick's Garage is their honesty & their thoroughly addressing problems. They are professional in their relationships with the customers and each other on the job.

Janice P.
Oakland, FL
03/11/2021
Great covid precautions!
Went in for a transmission flush. Was given a loaner car so I could wait at home (great covid precaution). Will definitely go back for all my repairs.