TD
Ted D.
04/16/2019
From the initial phone call to having my truck dropped off by wrecker. They had me taken care of.. they were pleasant and courteous. I would definitely recommend this business for sure!

Matt R.
Jeep Liberty
04/11/2019
intuative and real
I had an absolute great experience today. I feel like I'm a great judge of character and this brother and sister Duo are simply awesome. I always try to seek out family businesses, in all my endeavors, to keep any kind of Mom and Pop shops thriving. They provided the exact service I needed today and I certainly appreciate them. I will go back for any Automotive needs I need. And I want you to say thank you.

Jim B.
Windermere, FL
04/10/2019
My new go to garage.
I was greated and treated like a friend. Work was done as requested. Couldn't be happier and would highly recommend these folks.

Robert G.
Clermont, FL
Ford Edge
04/09/2019
Convenient and professional service.
Convenient and professional service. Finished on time.

Larry B.
04/04/2019
Friendly and honest
I recently started using Traywicks on a recommendation from a friend and now I take all our families vehicles there.

Joan M.
Above& beyond
Thank you for going above and beyond. Especially, being so kind to my elderly mom& even driving her home.

Jenny G.
Friendly and informative
I was taken care of immediately and informed by the mechanic what my car needed for a safe ride.

VM
Virgilio M.
Hyundai Accent
04/02/2019
I would not take my car anywhere else. Great, quality service and Elizabeth is very attentive. Highly recommend.

INFINITI EX35
04/02/2019
Friendly staff with honest and fair pricing
I’m very pleased with the fast friendly brake service I received. The people were great and so was the price. I’ll definitely be a repeat customer.

Karen B.
Chrysler Pacifica
03/29/2019
Great place to go ı love theır help
Awesome help wıth everythıng

EL
Eric L.
Florida
Ford Fiesta
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Eric said the business did a good job and he appreciates the mechanic saving him some money by finding the problem so quickly.

Juan C.
Gotha, FL
03/16/2019
Tire Repair
I went to Traywicks on Friday afternoon at 2:00 and the service Department was busy but they found time for me and they repair tire within a half hour and i was out by 2:30pm. Great service.....I like the service so much that this going to be by go to place for auto repair.

RD
Rudolph D.
Apopka, FL
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Rudolph said the service provided by the business was very good.

Kevin S.
Ford Edge
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the prices were reasonable, the work was done quickly, and the staff were pleasant to deal with.

03/13/2019
Pay attention to details.
This place is clean and they seem to be very professional however they need to pay attention to details. When a customer drop a car for service at least have the courtesy to vacuum the inside.Little detail is what makes customer returns. If a customer is paying $500.00 or more 2 min vacuum shouldn't be an issue (Advice to management)

Ken S.

Orlando, FL
BMW M3
03/05/2019
Great personal service.
John always makes sure you are satisfied.

Robert R.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the business did very good. He does appreciate them changing his tire.

Joe C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/28/2019
Fast & Friendly !
These people are SUPER ! If you haven't tried them yet give them a try , you can't go wrong ! Joe C.

Ken S.
Oakland, FL
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Ken said the staff did a good job in a timely manner.