MA
Clermont, FL
Cadillac SRX
08/22/2020
Excellent and honest service
This is an excellent garage! I was waited on immediately and my car was ready in less than an hour. The price was also very fair.

08/21/2020
Great work.
Honest people, great work.

Kim M.
Nissan Rogue
08/21/2020
Quick service
I went in for a screw in my tire and didn’t realize it was bald. The service tech was very friendly and explained everything that need to be done. He used a tool to prove it was bald (even though you could tell by looking at)

VA
Violeta A.
Kia Soul
08/19/2020
Very nice and caring people.
Very satisfied with the service and the knowlege of their trade. Everything my car needed was very well taken care of. I received very good advice on what issues my car had for my safety and I am most grateful for it.

Joseph R.
Buick Regal
Courteous
They were courteous and honest

FIAT 500
08/19/2020
They were great. I needed a tire for my fiat 500 and, although they did not have it, they ordered one and they got me one the same day. The lady in the office was so nice and respectful.

GR
Gloryan R.
Ocoee, FL
08/18/2020
Genuine, honest and quick!
It was my first service at Traywicks and I will absolutely be back. I got a great deal on new tires, an alignment and an oil change. I was extremely satisfied with the technicians and the office staff they helped me decide with out that feeling of being pressured or upsold. They took my car in last minute Monday and was ready by 11 the next morning!!! Also Elizabeth is great, educated, and thorough. Thanks again!!!

VC
Vic C.
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
Traywicks.
Traywicks is a Friendly and professional place to do business with.
Great people.

Mike M.
Cadillac DTS
08/18/2020
Did what they said and completed when they said
Very professional, honest folk

LF
Laura F.
08/13/2020
Traywicks
Elizabeth is so honest and refreshing for a customer service person. She knows what she is talking about and gives you the truth. She is knowledgeable and treats you like family. Who else in this business does this? We have used them several times and the results were as promised. I highly recommend them.

John B.
08/10/2020
Great fast service
Great fast honest service!

Charles H.
08/10/2020
My Old Truck
Did a great great job aligning my truck, very pleased with quality of work and service!

Mark M.
08/07/2020
Great Professional Service!
Traywicks is THE Place to take your vehicle no matter what the problem is. Traywicks handles my personal vehicles and all the vehicles for the company that I work for. They are professional and knowledgeable and prompt. Thank you Elizabeth and your team

Mary L.
Windermere, FL
Subaru Forester (Natl)
08/05/2020
Friendly and quick service
Traywick's was very friendly and helpful. The service was quick and professional. I will definitely be returning!

Margaret (Peggy) S.
Windermere, FL
08/04/2020
As always the service at Traywicks is exceptional. My car was serviced on time and in a timely manner. It was my 50000 mile service. Also I asked them to check my windshield wipers to see if they needed replacement.