WV
Apopka, FL
Saturn VUE
10/21/2020
Only place I will go.
Traywick’s Garage is the only place I will go. They are honest, perform quality work at fair prices. I recommend for all my family and friends.

Good job and fast
Thanks guys for help me with my minivan, great job and really fast. / Gracias chicos por ayudarme con mi minivan, buen trabajo and realmente rápido.

PG
Philip G.
Flat tire fix
Great service. Came in just before closing time and they serviced the tire without a problem.

Myriam P.
Toyota Camry Solara
Customer service
Excellent customer service, Mecanic and advice me what can I do. I love this place and I recommend.

Jon & Michelle T.
Oakland, FL
10/15/2020
Super quick
I was in and out in no time, for an oil change. I really appreciate Traywicks

Joy R.
10/13/2020
Trustworthy
Just want an honest assessment .

10/12/2020
5 Stars
Well managed, honest business. Highly recommended!

Rocio S.
good service
very friendly & knowledgeable staff, I had a great experience!!

CR
Chris R.
So friendly and caring
Everyone there is kind and friendly great service that you can trust

10/09/2020
I’m from out of town and caught a flat on my way to my destination and could not have chosen a better tire shop to stop at. Everyone was very friendly and helpful, if I lived in the city I would definitely be back!

V
Valued Customer
Nissan Sentra
10/09/2020
Honest, clean shop and excellent service
I stopped by as my car needed new tires, alignment and a/c stopped working on my 2013 Nissan Sentra.
At Traywicks Garage tread me very friendly, their labor prices are fair, tires were cheaper than the local competitor, they have new and upgraded equipment as a big name Dealer would have, shop is mega clean and organized, can’t really ask for more!
Definitely recommend!

Orlando, FL
Ford E-350 Super Duty
10/08/2020
Excellent Service as Always!
Traywick’s is the best! Elizabeth, John, and team always provide excellent repair service and customer service! I highly recommend them.

(P
(Neil)Orville&Shelly P.
Lincoln MKC
10/07/2020
Great Service Technicians, excellent customer service
I would recommend Traywicks to all our customers post delivery 💯

Tom S.
10/07/2020
We have been working with Elizabeth and the staff at Traywick's for years and have never been disappointed. They always go above and beyond and provide us with the best customer service in the business! I highly recommend Traywick's for all of your auto service needs!

LR
Larry R.
10/06/2020
In and out quickly and very pleasant staff 😊
Looking forward to keeping them on my mind if I should need anything done in future.