Ken S.
Oakland, FL
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Ken said the staff did a good job in a timely manner.

KR

EV
Ernesto V.
Chevrolet Colorado
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Ernesto said he likes this facility.

Jeff R.
Florida
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said they were good.

Martin D.
Oakland, FL
02/04/2019
Engine light on
Sorry about my last visit. I found out why my engine light was on right after I left you. Mt gas cap was off and lid was open and when I put it back on the engine light went off.
I will be back again as needed.
Marty Daly

Bucky H.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Ford Police Interceptor
01/31/2019
5-Star Experience
I noticed a nail in my tire so I needed a place to patch it - quickly! I first stopped at a shop down the road - 45 min wait! I was on my way to another place close by and was passing Traywick's Garage so I pulled in. They were able to take me right in! Patched the tire quickly. In and out in about 30 minutes. They were professional and helpful. 5 Stars! Definitely recommend.

Side note - the bathroom was spotless! An unexpected find at an auto repair shop

Windermere, FL
BMW M5
01/12/2019
Best Oil Change
Great service, very personable and professional. First time here, they got me right away and 50 mins later I was all done. Elizabeth at the front desk and John the mechanic were both great

Julie B.
Ford C-Max Energi
01/11/2019
Flat tire
I hit a curb and blew my front tire out and had the car towed to Traywick's Garage. They suggested 3 levels of tires and made sure I had the best two on the rear. They also did an alignment after installing the new tire. I have found Traywicks Garage to always be professional and fairly priced. They have gone above and beyond several times in the past for me with required work and sharing valuable knowledge of my cars.

TT
Tony T.
Nissan 370Z
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Tony said they do good work.

Jeff D.
Ford Econoline Wagon
01/08/2019
My favorite/Family business
The repairs and customer service are always 100%. Clean, professional, and honest. Nice people too.

John M.
GMC Yukon XL
01/04/2019 Category: Service
John said the business does a great job. They are real happy with everything.

Carol W.
Florida
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Carol said the business did what they were supposed to do in a timely manner.

Jay D.
Jeep Commander
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Jay said they are super happy with the service. They're fantastic and terrific.

PP
Paul P.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/28/2018
I appreciate the family business feel
I needed to find a place closer to my home as a go-to for my car services and think I found one. I've been doing the corporate big name garages (which was totally fine) but it was always too far, too busy, and a bit more expensive. Traywicks was awesome. they were informative of things they were doing or had done in the short time I was there just to get tires rotated and an oil change. to be that involved with their customers for a simple service was awesome. I feel like I can really trust the team here with my auto services.

Acura Integra
12/27/2018
The only place I trust with my car
I always take my car to Traywick's. They take care of me and are honest.