Review for Turner Tire

Alan J.
Bradenton, FL
12/31/2017
1999 f350 rear axel seal
I highly recommend turner tire for any repair u need. They are honest and very reasonably priced. I live in Florida but have family in the Gainesville area and visit regularly. Last year I chipped a tooth on my pinion gear and took my truck to turners. I was kinda in a rush to get back to Florida and spoke with Justin. Justin was able to work me in and get the job done on time and at a very good price. This yr while driving I needed tirod ends replace and rear axel seal replace. I called turners and they again got me in and did great work. I picked up my truck and had a question about the bill, so I email Justin and he called me back and explained it and made sense. It is rare these day u can find a honest shop like this one who is not trying to over charge u or sell u stuff u donโ€™t need. So if u need good work at a good price done go to turner tires. I will be a long time customer because of how they run a honest and good quality shop. Hats down to u Justin and your crew for you outstanding work. Thanks again for helping me get my truck back on the road and all your hard work. To the people reading this looking for Work I use to turn wrenches before becoming a law enforcement officer so if I thought this was a not so good shop I would not be writing this or would I take my truck there back to back. So if u want a good repair at a good price go here!

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Just and his crew