BRENDA M.
Acura ILX
01/20/2019
Great Service Experience
Completed bumper to bumper service and appreciated scheduled coolant and transmission fluids changed as well. The courteous customer service representatives and complementary shuttle pick up made for a pleasant experience. Thank you, Ulmers, for your great service.

ANDY M.
Hyundai Tucson
01/16/2019
Customers First
Ulmer's always listens to what the customer wants. They are never pushy or try to over sell anything. The Bumper to Bumper is incredibly thorough and the over all customer service is incredible.

01/13/2019

MIKE A.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/09/2019
Amazing customer service
As always the team at the Anderson two Ulmers went above and beyond with their customer service and help with my car. Everyone should take their vehicle to ulmers they are the best in the business

01/06/2019
Always excellent service
I always find service to be excellent and pricing fair. They work with my schedule and help with a loaner car and /or shuttle service. Very professional staff.

SARAH S.
Acura 3.2TL
01/04/2019
Car repair
Good communication..was a quick turn around.

Lon B.
12/31/2018
Excellent mechanical service
As usual, I was treated very well by Ulmer's Auto Care. I needed shift lever bushings replaced on my 2005 Saab. I received a quote from them, which I thought was totally fair. When the work was completed I got a message that the manufacturer's parts didn't quite fit properly. They were able to construct their own for me, and for substantially less money than the estimate. The car works great! I highly recommend them.

12/19/2018
I've known this business for over 30 years. The people are reliable, knowledgeable and courteous.
I have never had a bad experience. Friends I have referred are happy as well.

JUDY F.
12/18/2018
They truly care about you and your vehicle.
Had strange noise in rear that they diagnosed, found it was extent in other areas and fixed it in two days. I'm happy again

JERRY L.
12/15/2018
Trustworthy Service Every Time!
From the time you enter the door to drop off your car, to the time of pick-up, Ulmer's staff is friendly, courteous and above all, trustworthy. I appreciate that they do not try to sell service that is unnecessary, but do alert you to any potential need to consider in the future. When there is an issue that needs attention, they explain in terms I can understand, and if available, provide other options. I found the service checklist is thorough and much more reasonable than the dealer I had previously used.

Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/13/2018
Great Service and Customer Servicee
Great work and customer service.

CJ
CHIMA J.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
12/08/2018
Captiva
Amazing service. Honest trustworthy and friendly.

KRISTEN B.
Acura TLX
12/06/2018
The people at Ulmer's are the best!
Everyone at Ulmer's is super. They treat their customers like friends and genuinely want to help.

ES

CLIFF R.
GMC Yukon XL
11/30/2018
Efficient and Trustworthy Service
Ulmer's always provides efficient and trustworthy service. My tire picked up a nail and they got me in with an 8 a.m. appt and it was ready in 45 minutes, just as they had said.

SP
STEVE P.
11/29/2018
Great all the way around - I refer my connections to Ulmers often.
Terrific experience from online scheduling to complete bumper-to-bumper review of my new to me used Toyota Prius.
I trust Ulmers and like to know that my surprises may be few and far between for this vehicle.

JOHN C.
Outstanding service....

DAVE S.
11/28/2018
OUTSTANDING!
I trust these guys with my cars---always.
Dave Stanley

MN
MARK N.
Amelia, OH
11/25/2018
Trusting
I always trust what they tell me they don`t try and sell me a bunch of stuff I don`t need they treat me like part of a family . They care .

KC
KIRSTIE C.
Latonia, KY
11/17/2018
Excellent service!
I am so happy I found Ulmer’s. They are always ultra professional & courteous. They warmed my car up when I picked it up on a cold day & even made sure my seat warmer was on. I truly appreciate how Ulmer’s staff repeatedly goes above & beyond to provide great service.