TD

WK
WAYNE K.
09/15/2018
Friendly expert servicre
Would not have my cars serviced anyplace else how can perfection be improved your right you can't. If you want to keep your cars on the road choose Ulmers.

JIM B.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
09/15/2018
Qualtiy Professional Service ... Five Stars Plus
Ulmer's professional staff diagnosed the left rear strut noise on my 14 year old Eclipse, tirelessly searched for the obsolete parts and found the proper mount kits and studs to complete the repair. They recommended replacing both rear suspension strut mounts. The job was completed earlier and below the cost that I expected. I've taken my Eclipse to Ulmer's in Anderson since I bought it new and I wouldn't place it under anyone else's care!!! Thank you all!!!

SK
STEVEN K.
09/08/2018
Very Professional Staff & the Mechanics do a great job
Every time that I have had my vehicle(s) serviced at Ulmer's Auto Care Center in Anderson, it has been a very positive experience - The Staff is always very professional and courteous, and the mechanics do a great job - I highly recommend this Business.

NB
NORB B.
GMC Yukon
09/08/2018
Everything!
Just the most honest & nice place around to do business!

SF
SUSAN F.
Dodge Caliber
09/03/2018
Last Minute appointment
Thank you for getting me in at the last minute. My daughter had not planned on taking her car when she moved; it was so helpful for you to take care of us so quickly.

PM
PHILIP M.
09/02/2018
Outstanding Customer Service!!!!!!!
Ulmer's is the best when it comes to customer service! We had an unexpected road trip come up and they squeezed us into their schedule for a last minute oil change. Luckily they did as they found an issue with what could have been a potentially large problem while we were on road. As our car is older, they fixed only what needed to be fixed to be safe and advised us as to future work that we might want to consider. No pressure at all. They understand what is worth fixing and what is not. I trust their judgement completely. They also gave us great recommendations on cars we were thinking about purchasing in future. Good to know thru a mechanical view what is reliable and what is not. Thank you!!!

JERRY C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/02/2018
Customer service
Referred to Ulmer's Auto Care for extensive work on vehicle. The mechanics were frequently in touch explaining the process and time required to complete the work. They were professional , courteous and price was reasonable for the amount of worked done.

BT
BARBARA T.
Batavia, OH
INFINITI EX35
09/01/2018
Very Impressive
This was my first experience with Ulmer's and I had no idea that having the car serviced could be so easy! The appointment was made on-line and there is a field for explaining what should be done. Bryan responded immediately by email and arranged for a loaner. After dropping off the car I received a phone call with a description of what they had found and a cost estimate, with prioritization of the most important issues. The car was ready to pick-up on-time.

The only thing I can complain about is the crowdedness of the small parking area at the Salem location. But it is hard to complain about a sign of success!
I'm never going back to the dealership for service.

TIM M.
Hyundai Genesis
08/29/2018
Car repair
Great Service. Had a tire blowout was in an out in two hour with my car as good as new. Bryan service and his people are awesome Tim Murray

08/23/2018
Regular Car Maintenance
Great group of honest people. They know you by name. Fair pricing, quality work. What more could you ask for? I won't take my cars anywhere else for service.

RK
ROGER K.
08/22/2018
Took my car in right away. Always explain what work is needed and what is done. Provide insight into future issues such as tire replacement.

ANDY M.
Hyundai Tucson
08/15/2018
The Ulmers crew is fantastic. By far the best customer service of any shop I have ever been to.

KAREN B.
08/11/2018
Great service and staff.
We had to have some major work completed on our car. They gave us the estimate and projected amount of time to complete the work. The final total was as estimated and the car was available earlier than expected. And as always the guys were on top of things, friendly as always.

GS
GARY S.
08/10/2018
Honestly the honesty of the staff
I've been coming here for years . Brian , Wess and others have always treated me well.
They take great care in maintaining my car . I would not go any where else . I've recommended Ulmer to many friends . Ived lived in Mt. Washington for over thirty years many of my neighbors take their cars ,trucks whatever here for service ,I've not heard many complaints. We are living in a time where honesty is not treasured. At ulmers they still honor this old fashion vertue

JUDY F.
Superlative Service Center
Went in for regular maintenance and in course of inspections discovered I needed new brakes. Had the job done at a reasonable price the next day.

AD
ANDY D.
Best Auto Repair
Honest, timely work and constant communication are why our family always goes back. And prices are very comparable!! We love Ullmers!

WT
WILLIAM T.
Ft Mitchell, KY
Honest Employees
I have been coming to Ulmer's for a few years now for various reasons and I always feel like I get an honest opinion and a fair price.

BRENDA M.
Acura ILX
08/08/2018
I’m a long time customer with Ulmers’s. Once again received exceptional service, courteous personnel and attention to detail right down to all my notations about what needed to be looked at with my car. Also appreciated complimentary shuttle pick up at my home to get car when service was completed. We are so fortunate to have Ulmers’s in our neighborhood.

07/27/2018
Preparing for a Trip
Our car was almost ready for service anyway, but Ulmer's worked us in to make sure we were set for our trip. This is the service you get at Ulmer's on a consistent basis. Bryan, Steve, and the crew do a great job and work with you every way possible.