JOHN W.
07/16/2018
Ulmers stands behind their work
When you have you’re car serviced by an auto shop it’s important that you visit one that has integrity and puts the customer first. Ulmers AutoCare is such a business. Ulmers has serviced my family’s vehicles for over 20 years. They provide great service consistently and on those rare occasions when I’ve encountered an issue they’ve worked with me to find a resolution. So take your vehicle to Ulmers for all your service needs. Find out for yourself why Ulmers is a step above the rest.

SHAD S.
Covington, KY
Ford Expedition
07/15/2018
Fixing the problems
The folks at Ulmers focus on fixing the issues with my cars. They've been reliable and cost conscious. I highly recommend them.

ANDREA M.
07/11/2018
Another Great Job
Great work as usual!

07/07/2018
Once again - Fantastic Service!
Ulmer's was able to diagnose the problem and perform the repair din one day, which is really rare with car's these days. And it was not the simplest of repairs...

Plus they were able to find a used part that I needed and were able to install that part as well - all in that same day!

Ulmer's is by far the best auto shop that I have been to - accurate and fast service! Very satisfied customer...

GH
GERALD H.
Saturn SL
07/04/2018
Service was performed in a timely manor and work done promptly and successfully.

GH
GERALD H.
Saturn SL
06/28/2018
Friendly and efficient service

TAMMY S.
06/25/2018
Ulmer's is the best repair/service center I have ever used!
Ulmer's is the best auto repair and service center I have ever used! They always find the issue with my car and the customer service is top notch!

ROGER G.
06/24/2018
Critical Tire Repair
Noticed wife driving on severely under inflated tire. Managed to get in to Ulmers where in leaking valve stem was detected and repaired in time to insure vehicle available for travel next day.

JOHN F.
Ford Freestyle
06/23/2018
fixed issue
Went to Tire Discounter, they said my car issue was crack in muffle and would cost $1000 to fix. Took to Ulmer's for a second option, it wasn't the muffle but ball bearing in my tire. Fixed it and now my van runs like a champ. Totally coming back with all automobile needs. Thanks Ulmer's.

Kia Amanti
06/20/2018
Service is outstanding and personnel eager to please. They work with you to get the job done right.

KN
KAREN N.
06/15/2018
Great service, given politely
Ulmer's makes what is not fun to me (anything to do with car maintenance) a pleasant experience. They don't make me feel uncomfortable when I sometimes let maintenance slip, always explain issues in ways I can understand, answer my questions and respond with advice I trust. They are prompt in providing estimates and getting the work done and making sure everyone gets back and forth to the shop. And they smile through it all, making it clear they enjoy providing a good customer experience in addition to great car service.

BF
BARBARA F.
06/12/2018
Great repair shop!!
Came to my rescue getting my car started, loaned me a car, then repaired it. What more can I say. Made me happy!

LW
LORI W.
06/07/2018
Jeep 2008
Steve is always awesome! He is so patient and explains everything he is doing. He had his hands full on this job! His team got it ready to sell. We trust Ulmers with all of our vehicles.

JE
JERRY E.
Batavia, OH
Chevrolet Corvette
06/03/2018
Corvetter Overview
As always the guys at Ulmers came through. Had big problem with instruction panel and they were able to find an answer and make the corrections. Thanks again guys for a great job. Ulmers is the only one who touches my Corvette would not let anyone else..

GMC Sonoma
05/23/2018
Location and response to services needed
On two occasions I needed quick repair/replacement (safety issues) . Parts and installation by personnel were handled without delay.

RA
RICHARD A.
05/23/2018
Great work in a timely manner at a fair price!

DR WILLIAM W.
05/12/2018
Ready for the trip!
We were able to quickly schedule a tune up for a trip. Ulmer's is always fast and reliable at a reasonable cost. We have been coming here for years and just can't think of a better place for service.

JUDY F.
05/09/2018
Great Service Center
Correctly diagnosed the problem (bad alternator) and corrected it for less than they originally quoted.

GO
GERRY O.
05/06/2018
It's the people.
They are honest, efficient, friendly and know they trade.

05/06/2018
Best auto care in the Cincinnati area!
This shop is the best in the area... they are very thorough and always do fantastic work!