GMC Sonoma
05/23/2018
Location and response to services needed
On two occasions I needed quick repair/replacement (safety issues) . Parts and installation by personnel were handled without delay.

RA
RICHARD A.
05/23/2018
Great work in a timely manner at a fair price!

DR WILLIAM W.
05/12/2018
Ready for the trip!
We were able to quickly schedule a tune up for a trip. Ulmer's is always fast and reliable at a reasonable cost. We have been coming here for years and just can't think of a better place for service.

JUDY F.
05/09/2018
Great Service Center
Correctly diagnosed the problem (bad alternator) and corrected it for less than they originally quoted.

GO
GERRY O.
05/06/2018
It's the people.
They are honest, efficient, friendly and know they trade.

05/06/2018
Best auto care in the Cincinnati area!
This shop is the best in the area... they are very thorough and always do fantastic work!

05/05/2018
Great Service!
After having some bad experiences at some other places we decided to come back and we're glad we did. The staff was very helpful and friendly and it's great that you offer rides back and forth. We only wish you guys were open on Saturdays!

SUSANNE S.

JERRY L.
04/29/2018
Thorough and Trustworthy
Brian
I appreciate the friendliness of you and staff and the thorough bumper to bumper service I get when I bring my car in for check-ups. It is also reassuring that I'm not pressured to have things done that are unnecessary, and that I'm advised ahead of time that _______ may need attention in (10,000?) miles.

KK
KITA K.
04/29/2018
The service
I can talk to Steve and Wesley about my car isssues they are awesome!!! They are helpful evertime I have to get service for my car.

MARY W.
04/24/2018
The quality people
Always feel like I am in great hands. They are honest and do great work. I will not take my cars any other place.

SANDRA C.
Mercury Milan
04/23/2018
Courtesy, efficiency, accuracy
Thanks for always doing an excellent service on my automobile and solving problems that others cannot! You are the best!

Kudos ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sandra Coleman

KC
KURT C.
Honda Ridgeline
04/23/2018
Trustworthy
The floor are very friendly and courtious. They do a great job as well.

DAVE S.
Toyota Avalon
04/21/2018
Always the best.!
I've known Brian and Steve for a long time. They are the best at what they do and always treat me like a friend, keeping me always informed about my car.
Best car care people anywhere!
Dave Stanley

KR
KEVIN R.
Jaguar X-TYPE
04/19/2018
Ulmer’s the beat
I’ve been going to Ulmer’s for years. Their customer service keeps getting better. Competitive prices plus right in our neighborhood makes is the best value

AH
ANDY H.
Dodge Charger
04/16/2018
Always receive great service, fair prices, excellent work at Ulmers.

KG
KATIE G.
Toyota Sequoia
04/14/2018
Ulmers
Ulmers is great

KAREN B.
04/13/2018
Excellent service, friendly staff.
The car was finished on time. Everyone was friendly and the work was perfect.

MT
MIKE T.
04/09/2018
unparalled service for sure
Always a wonderful experience---and I got a coloring book!!

MV
MATT V.
04/04/2018
Extraordinary Service
Again Ulmer's impresses me. They were super helpful getting me to and from the Anderson location. They were very polite and made sure to reach out to me about my vehicle diagnosis before performing any work. Highly recommend Ulmer's