FN
FRED N.
04/19/2019
Good Repair shop
I am very pleased with my experience at Ulmer's. They do good work, communicate with you during the repairs, and price reasonably. The also will provide you with a loaner, or give you a shuttle ride home. I will use them again.

GS
GARY S.
04/19/2019
Wreck restored
A few weeks back I had a car accident. My car was damaged and needed towing ,of course I had it towed to Ulmer's on Salem . I'm retired on a limited income so saving my car was important if possible . I worked with Wesley he was great to work with and very helpful . I've gone to Ulmers for years the work the maintenance they have provided on my car has been stellar . I have referred friends and new neighbors to Ulmers as well. They are honest ,provide the best in parts and service . I won't go anywhere else . We who live in Anderson Township and Mt . Washington are indeed lucky to have the auto repair and maintence provider in our neighborhood cars are a part of our lives .

04/17/2019
Locally owned and operated
When it comes to customer service, you won’t find any better quality than Ulmer’s. I love the convenience of Ulmer’s being a neighborhood business off the congested Beechmont strip. Since we moved to anderson 14 years ago, Ulmer’s has been our primary car mechanic.

ME
MICHAEL E.
Jeep Liberty
04/15/2019
Professional Auto Care, Good Value.
I was impressed with the professionalism and candor of Wesley and others at Ulmers. They did a great job and were sensitive to my budget.

04/11/2019
Ulmer's
Ulmer's squeezed me in with no appointment on a busy afternoon when my headlight went out. I was back on the road in ten minutes with a new headlight. Thank you

SUE W.
Toyota Avalon
04/11/2019
4/10 service & tires
Work is done right & communication is great.

NM
NANCY M.
04/10/2019
They always check everything and let you know when something has to
Be fixed. The service is always the
Best. I have been dealing with them
For 16 years and never had a problem with old cars or new ones.

MIKE B.
04/07/2019
Fast Friendly competent service.

04/06/2019
Service, reliability, and honesty
Service, reliability, honesty and good communication always present when dealing with Ulmer's. I am so glad a friend recommended them a couple of years ago!

JIM B.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
04/06/2019
Excellent Car Care
Ulmer's Auto Care provides the best, most professional auto care by the some of most courteous people in the area!!!

04/05/2019
super place to bring your car for repairs and inspections and etc.
i have been impressed with Brian for years. he has great techs, fair pricing, and everyone there is respectful and helpful. what i love is his service for pick up and drop off from his place to his customers, if needed.
i am impressed that he has no evening hours nor open on the weekend. that shows me that family and friends are important to him and his technicians benefit from his values.
Bonnie Collins

DR WILLIAM W.
04/05/2019
Preparing for a Trip
Our car was ready for service but we also have a trip planned in the near future. The car needed a few extra things at 15,000+ miles and Ulmer's called first to get the OK before making these changes. It's great to have a place like Ulmer's where you get great service and can trust their work. Scheduling was no problem and we got our car back on time as promised. What else I can I say - I highly recommend Ulmer's!

ROGER G.
Volvo XC70
04/03/2019
Expect to get another 100,000 miles
Fuel system service completed promptly. While driving now after repairs realize performance had been deteriorating without being recognized prior to complete failure and flat bed delivery. Ulmer's detailed database of all service performed on any vehicle often predicts areas needing to be monitored and may help avoid unpleasant surprises.

NK
NANCY K.
Chrysler Sebring
03/31/2019
Couteous and Professional Service
My 20 year old car has had the attention and care of the staff at Ulmers for its whole life. I believe that this is the reason that I am still enjoying it. My break service this week was no exception!

SHAD S.
Covington, KY
03/31/2019
Deliver great service
Thanks for continually providing great service. We appreciate it!

WK
WAYNE K.
Mercedes-Benz E400
03/27/2019
Merc oil change
The service you receive is always the same fast expert clean work. If you want a relationship with a honest and thorough car doctor visit Ulmers auto care for all your auto needs. Save $$$$

MARK M.
Batavia, OH
03/27/2019
Went Out Of Their Way For Me
They discovered one of my tired was leaking. Rather than keep the car overnight, they rushed off to the tire supplier and had it ready when I got back.

03/24/2019
Always fair and honest.
I always feel that Ulmer’s is honest and fair. They patiently answer my questions.
This visit I had a leak in a relatively new tire. I was able to come in right away, they put my truck up on the rack, fixed it, and then did not charge me! Steve said that since I had bought the tires from them, it was no charge.

SL
SHIRLEY L.
Honda Civic Coupe
03/23/2019
They were very professional, got work done in the short amount of time. I had to wait there while they worked on car.
I had to wait at the shop while work was being done. They finished when they said they would, very professional.

NC
NICOLE C.
03/22/2019
I’ll never go anywhere else
I called Ulmer’s because my car was making some odd noises. I work two jobs and have a very hectic schedule. They were fantastic! I showed up early in the morning and dropped my car off and they gave me a rental car for the day at no charge! They did a full inspection on my car, not just the issues I had mentioned. They gave me a call and explained in detail any issues and also printed off all of their recommendations so I would have a record of it. They were all amazing and so helpful.