Council Bluffs, IA
01/07/2020
Severe oil leak
My 2013 BMW X5 encountered a severe oil leak. They took my car in without an appointment as I did not want to damage it any further. They were very good at communicating what they found and sent pictures and price and recommendations and the issue was resolved quickly. Thank you

V
Valued Customer
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/22/2019
Satisfied
Great customer service and the got my repair done in a timely fashion. Unique Auto also did a full check to let me know if there might be something I can expect to go wrong in the future. I can't be more pleased with the service I was provided.

11/06/2019
The Best Shop Around
Always friendly, always reasonably priced, and always available is why I keep coming!

GB
Garnet B.
Elkhorn, NE
10/29/2019
Service appt
Personal service and ability to get a loaner very important

AC
Alex C.
Jeep Cherokee
10/17/2019
I wish I would have known about this place a lot sooner. I will never take my car to another shop. I have always felt taken care, never like I was giving my money to a place I did not trust. They are honest, welcoming, and they do good work.

HP
Harvey P.
Cadillac DTS
10/16/2019
2006 DTS
Since I first took my car to Unique, I have been more than satisfied because the work was completed economically quickly. Some places that I have used in the past have been a major disappointment because the work was not satisfactory or overpriced. Unique does a job correctly the first time. The only regret I have is that I did not know about Unique until 2019. Had I done so, surely would have brought my cars to them sooner because of the fine work, service technician knowledge, and great environment in the customer waiting area. I have recommended Unique Auto to my neighbor and friend who is just as satisfied with the service he received as did I.

Jake D.
Blair, NE
Nissan Sentra
10/07/2019
The service is trustworthy and great
I’ve been to other shops, and every time they are always telling me I need to do this or that to add to their sale. Here I don’t get that, no pressure I trust their work

Desiree B.
Ford Five Hundred
09/20/2019
Amazing
Great business. My car has been fixed there twice. They are good on their word and how they conduct business is down to earth and flexible. Vince was very helpful and assuring while dealing with all of the fixes my car needed. Awesome staff, awesome place. Will be taking all my vehicles there!

08/28/2019
Experienced technicians that do a thorough job
Unique Auto has been keeping my Corollas in top shape for years! The service advisors are honest and explain if what the needed repair is. I have referred several friends here. They value their work and work to build long term relationships with their customers.

TW
Tammy W.
Kenosha, WI
08/21/2019
Very accommodating and fast.
They were super nice and accommodating. I was passing through town and my car started making a funny noise. They were able to get me in and out quickly within a couple of hours. The waiting room was equipped with any kind of charger that you can think of and had great coffee. The inspection and price to fix my car was very reasonable!

Rick S.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
08/20/2019
Excellent affdable on time service
Unique does a great job of diagnosing problems and giving you a fair estimate. They then do their best to get the needed parts so your vehicle is returned to you in a timely manner. Added bonus, they are only a few blocks from where I live. Very handy.

MA
Michael A.
Mercedes-Benz E320
07/24/2019
Communication. One on one or two interactions were great. Explaining options as well as unrelated problems were appreciated. Very cool and outstanding service.

Johnny W.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/18/2019
empathetic, honest, and personal
I heard about the business from friends. I took my car here for service...It had been worked on in the past, by another place and seemed to always have more problems a week after service than it did before service. This place has a reputation for being personal, and honest; I have to agree. Although it is never fun to spend money on major repairs, they did a great job. I'm glad to know that I have a reliable place to bring my car in the future.

KW
Keshia W.
Buick Century
07/04/2019
excellent service
Although kind of expensive the staff is very friendly and caring. I was able to take my car in and find out exactly what was wrong with it and they didn't lie to try and persuade me to think anything different. I would recommend that anybody take their car there and have good quality of service.

Mike W.
Toyota Venza
05/25/2019
Venza service
Fast and convenient. Easy to set an appointment. Would like a copy of service check list.