Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Brent B.
Valley, NE
09/19/2018
Great Honest Service
Always treated fairly and with Amazing Value. I even buy my car from UniqueAuto.

V
Valued Customer
Ford Econoline Wagon
09/19/2018
Honest and Trustworthy
The service and timeliness of the repair was outstanding. The team at Unique auto was thorough with there inspection of the vehicle and fair on pricing. I will definitely be recommending and returning to them for all of my fleet vehicle needs.

Dan M.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Dan said the business is very personable and up front. They are just very transparent and great.

Doug W.

Colin D.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
09/15/2018
Honest and Professional
Brought my vehicle in for an alignment and they notified me of some front suspension repairs that would be necessary to do the alignment. Didn’t pressure me into repairs that at the moment were a bit outside of my budget.

Katrina M.
Mercury Mountaineer
09/05/2018
My go-to garage
I always get my cars repaired here. They do their best to save me money where they can and I trust that they won't up-sell me on services I don't need.

LH
Louis H.
Buick Lucerne
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Louis said he appreciated the help this business gave him.

GP
Gabriel P.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Gabriel said the staff were real professional and nice people.

Jackie K.
Chevrolet S-10
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Jackie said they do good work and make sure it is done right. He said he does feel the labor cost was a little high.

Mckaid S.
Kia Optima
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Mckaid said they fixed the original problem he took his vehicle in for. He declined to repair to fix another problem they had found..

Chevrolet Prizm
08/23/2018
Helpful, quick, and painless
I wasn't sure what was wrong with my car so I brought it to Unique Auto upon the recommendation of a friend. They were very kind and helpful asking questions about the issues I was having with the car. They checked several things and identified the issue within a couple hours. They checked in with me to confirm I wanted to get the work done and finished the car by the early evening. The staff was very personable and knowledgeable. I felt confident driving my car out of the shop and would definitely take it back there again.

Dan S.
Ford Expedition
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Dan said the business goes above and beyond with their customer service. The customers come first, however, the prices are high. They are very trustworthy and honest.

Shalondra M.
Dodge Durango
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Shalondra said that she likes this business. She would recommend them.

XS
Xavier S.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Xavier said the service was good.

08/17/2018
Honest and timely service
I had a great experience having my vehicle repaired for mechanical damages at Unique Auto Garage. Vince worked with me to find the best possible plan to address the repairs, and was transparent and willing to help and answer questions. It was clear to me that Unique Auto Garage prioritized my experience as a customer, and valued my time as they repaired my vehicle in less than a week.

KP
Kenneth P.
Lincoln Town Car
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Kenneth said he would recommend the business for service.

Jeff H.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the service was good overall.

TP
Tamela P.
Mazda Tribute
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Tamela said she was pleased with everything. They were nice and helped out as much as they could. The lady at the front desk was really nice.

GO
George O.
Kia Soul
07/25/2018 Category: Service
George said he is always taken care of when he goes in.

CL
Carmel L.
Nissan Rogue
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Carmel's Father. He said the employees were very friendly and he was quite happy with the good experience. Vince was helpful and worked on everything.