Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Ben / Maria W.
Audi Q5
04/16/2019
Always great service!
Unique always provides great service!

KH
Kimberly H.
03/07/2019
Awesome place
Unique auto Is a very awesome , They take pride in their work as well as your customers they treat all customers like your family the very honest they don't do any repairs is not needed to your vehicle the keep it 100 with you on your vehicle I've been taking my vehicles to Unique auto for over 10 years now and I would recommend them to anyone love the company.

CG
Cindy G.
Dodge Avenger
03/06/2019
Customer service a 10!
Unique's customer service is a 10! They explain everything to you and are patient in answering questions. Joy and Vince are great! Work is always done right and timely.

SG
Sara G.
Jeep Compass
03/05/2019
AMAZING
AMAZING! I was recommended to Unique Auto by a friend. This place knows how to help there customers, will be going here from now on.

Nissan Rogue
03/05/2019
Great people to work with, they seem to have someone around for any problems I've had!
I've now bought a car from Unique( it's great). I've done regular maintenance with them for a couple years. And I've had major body damage repaired. I am just so happy to have found them! No matter what goes wrong with one of our cars. we know our next move is to get them on the phone! Thanks y'all!!!

Jaylen W.
Acura Integra
02/27/2019
Best place ever
Man words can not describe how efficient they were about getting my car done. Vince would always call me to make sure I was up to speed on what was wrong with my car, so everything he knew I knew. The staff is truly amazing in every way definitely recommend this place to anybody. Absolutely the best shop in Omaha hands down.

Doug C.
02/24/2019
Quick Response - Repairs completed promptly!
Thank you, Vince! You and your team were able to get our van in the next business day, and completed the needed repairs by early afternoon! Our van appears to be running much better. Thanks as well for the opportunity to finance the cost of the repairs.

Janet B.
Oldsmobile Bravada
02/03/2019
Honesty, prices and customer care
Honesty, prices and customer care is excellent. The place looks nice and the cohesiveness and respect is unprecedented.

Amy S.
12/27/2018
Always a pleasure
Can’t say enough good things about this place!

EK
Erol K.
Nissan Titan
12/27/2018
day after Christmas rush
I sent Corey a text before hours to see if you did tire repair. He answered right away. I called the morning after Christmas because I had a screw in my tire. It was a slow leak and Vince took time to talk to me and fit me in for an oil change and tire repair the same day. Life savers!

DF
Danny F.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Danny said that even though everyone at this business was nice, he still elected to get his vehicle repaired somewhere else.

John W.
12/17/2018
A place of integrity.
Thought I had a problem. They spent the whole day trying to find it. After an exhaustive search, they declared my truck fine and in good shape. Then they handed me my keys and said, “no problem, no charge.” That kind of integrity is hard to find. I absolutely recommend them for anything you might need done. Good people.

CG
Cindy G.
Dodge Avenger
12/17/2018
Would recommend to anyone, great service at a fair price.

EC
Evelyn C.
Jeep Liberty
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Evelyn said she liked the way the staff explained things to her. She said they did not force her into getting repairs that were not needed. She said the owner was very respectful and she really admires him.

DT
Derrick T.
Saturn L200
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Derrick said he did not like their assessment of his vehicle. They told him all his fluids were leaking but there were no puddles.

EP
evan p.
Honda Civic Si
12/07/2018
Mechanics of Integrity
My spouse and I really appreciate Unique Auto and their style of business. Joy has always been helpful when we are checking in and out. She knows her stuff and can explain it to us. She even remembered our name after several months from seeing her. We would recommend Unique Auto to any of our friends. We had battery trouble and they told us to check with our old mechanic to see if it was under warranty because maybe they'd do it for free which surprised us because that meant they were turning away business. It turned out it wasn't but we appreciated they would try to get us the best deal even though it wouldn't have been with them. Thats integrity to us! We love Unique Auto. Super friendly and TRUSTWORTHY! Not to mention they do great work.

Robert R.
La Vista, NE
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the staff has always been good at explaining the repair and working with him to get it paid.

Marcel D.
Oldsmobile Delta 88
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Marcel said the service was really good. The service cost was a little pricey.

NB
Nathen B.
Acura TL
11/19/2018
Best Service in Omaha!!!
I truly feel that Unique Auto provides a level a service that is second to none and their labor rate compared to the bigger franchise stores is nearly half! So I get the same great technical service at half the price plus they actually take the time to get to know me and my vehicle so I feel like I have a personal relationship with the staff so my visits are enjoyable.

Cliff M.
Lincoln Town Car
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Very. She said the business gave her good service.