Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Amy S.
12/27/2018
Always a pleasure
Can’t say enough good things about this place!

EK
Erol K.
Nissan Titan
12/27/2018
day after Christmas rush
I sent Corey a text before hours to see if you did tire repair. He answered right away. I called the morning after Christmas because I had a screw in my tire. It was a slow leak and Vince took time to talk to me and fit me in for an oil change and tire repair the same day. Life savers!

DF
Danny F.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Danny said that even though everyone at this business was nice, he still elected to get his vehicle repaired somewhere else.

John W.
12/17/2018
A place of integrity.
Thought I had a problem. They spent the whole day trying to find it. After an exhaustive search, they declared my truck fine and in good shape. Then they handed me my keys and said, “no problem, no charge.” That kind of integrity is hard to find. I absolutely recommend them for anything you might need done. Good people.

CG
Cindy G.
Dodge Avenger
12/17/2018
Would recommend to anyone, great service at a fair price.

EC
Evelyn C.
Jeep Liberty
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Evelyn said she liked the way the staff explained things to her. She said they did not force her into getting repairs that were not needed. She said the owner was very respectful and she really admires him.

DT
Derrick T.
Saturn L200
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Derrick said he did not like their assessment of his vehicle. They told him all his fluids were leaking but there were no puddles.

EP
evan p.
Honda Civic Si
12/07/2018
Mechanics of Integrity
My spouse and I really appreciate Unique Auto and their style of business. Joy has always been helpful when we are checking in and out. She knows her stuff and can explain it to us. She even remembered our name after several months from seeing her. We would recommend Unique Auto to any of our friends. We had battery trouble and they told us to check with our old mechanic to see if it was under warranty because maybe they'd do it for free which surprised us because that meant they were turning away business. It turned out it wasn't but we appreciated they would try to get us the best deal even though it wouldn't have been with them. Thats integrity to us! We love Unique Auto. Super friendly and TRUSTWORTHY! Not to mention they do great work.

Robert R.
La Vista, NE
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the staff has always been good at explaining the repair and working with him to get it paid.

Marcel D.
Oldsmobile Delta 88
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Marcel said the service was really good. The service cost was a little pricey.

NB
Nathen B.
Acura TL
11/19/2018
Best Service in Omaha!!!
I truly feel that Unique Auto provides a level a service that is second to none and their labor rate compared to the bigger franchise stores is nearly half! So I get the same great technical service at half the price plus they actually take the time to get to know me and my vehicle so I feel like I have a personal relationship with the staff so my visits are enjoyable.

Cliff M.
Lincoln Town Car
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Very. She said the business gave her good service.

Lamisha B.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/08/2018
Awsome
Like how they kept me updated with every step they took with getting car done. Like how they got repair done super fast better than what I expected and also they worked with my budget to get the most important things fixed and let me know what else will need to be fixed in the future so it wouldn't be a surprise and was very kind...joy and the mechanic were awsome!

Rusten S.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Rusten said he works there, and he would recommend this business for service.

EL
Eddie L.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Eddie said after he paid, it still wasn't the problem. He paid out $2300 and it still isn't fixed. He used to recommend this business but he doesn't, anymore.

JJ
Jon J.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Jon said he has a very pleasant experience.

VM
Valeriu M.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Valeriu said the staff members were responsible and they did good work. The vehicles are expensive.

Jon H.
Lexus GX 470
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Jon said that he recommends this business for service all the time.

SP
Shari p.
Nebraska
Dodge Charger
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Shari said the customer service is great, they got the vehicle in and done on time. She stated that she feels the staff is friendly and knows what they are doing.

Mike S.
Nebraska
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Mike said this business provided prompt service and he was in and out. The pricing was very good.