Keith S.
Dodge Durango
09/15/2020
Integrity
No 'Add On' repairs. I like that Unique goes above and beyond to explain repair.

AC
Amy C.
08/11/2020
The best in the City
Ted, Vince and the crew go out of there way to maintain the most honest, efficient and accommodating shop in Omaha. I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else.

ET
Emily T.
08/10/2020
Great experience!
Joe is an excellent service advisor! He sees what prior service has been done on your vehicle, and makes recommendations based on your needs and budget. Honest, personable expertise.

Pontiac G6
07/04/2020
Amazing Service!
I only go to unquie auto and no where else. They have the best service in town & they won't rip you off like other places!

C
Corwin
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
07/01/2020
went the extra mile
You guys are awesome! The guys stayed late to finish up some major repairs on my daughter's car so she could head out of town the following day! I can't say how thankful we are to have such a trustworthy and hard working auto mechanic in our corner! Keep up the great work!

BO
Barb O.
Kia Sorento
05/21/2020
Unique Auto makes car repair less stressful
The Guys and Gals at Unique Auto always makes my visits to them less stressful. They provide you with a through diagnosis of any problems your vehicle is having and provides you options to what and when needs to have action taken on ASAP.

They are always friendly!!

Melody W.
Mazda CX-7
05/19/2020
The engine problem women lol.
They stand behind there work and very understanding with each and every customer Joe And Vince are very awesome employees they have worked on two of my vehicles as far as replacing engines I really want you all to know I would recommend this shop to anyone that needs work on there cars or trucks they are very awesome employees they have worked on two of my vehicles as far as replacing engines I really want you all to know I would never say anything bad about this shop.

BW

Kate B.
Volvo C70
05/08/2020
Customer service
They picked up car at our home and delivered it back the same day. The car looked great and price was great as well

Brandon M.
04/29/2020
Even better techs

04/18/2020
Close to where I live
Well my truck got a got full inspection review. Only problem is the day after it broke down. So I made note of a whine when I brought it in but had no feedback on that issue. Then today which is Saturday and I had it serviced on friday, When a couple blocks from home it started making a lot of noise. So I pulled it up into my drive and inspected it while running. Observing a lot of noise coming from my fan and pulley system. It appeared the belt may come off. So I shut it off and examined the belt and pulleys. I couldnt really find the issue so I restarted it. It then make a lot of racket and then suddenly went quiet. It appears the fan clotch system may have failed as the fan stopped turning and my power steering wasnt working only about half what it should. So That was my experience. What do you think about my experience? Please take time to respond. Talk to you Monday . Dave Bradley

CT
Chris T.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
01/28/2020
Outstanding Customer Service
Been coming to Unique Auto for years and plan on going to them for more years to come! Quick service, fair pricing and timely delivery!

Council Bluffs, IA
01/07/2020
Severe oil leak
My 2013 BMW X5 encountered a severe oil leak. They took my car in without an appointment as I did not want to damage it any further. They were very good at communicating what they found and sent pictures and price and recommendations and the issue was resolved quickly. Thank you

V
Valued Customer
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/22/2019
Satisfied
Great customer service and the got my repair done in a timely fashion. Unique Auto also did a full check to let me know if there might be something I can expect to go wrong in the future. I can't be more pleased with the service I was provided.

11/06/2019
The Best Shop Around
Always friendly, always reasonably priced, and always available is why I keep coming!