University Tire And Auto Center - Pantops

Overall Rating 3.77/5Overall Rating 3.77/5Overall Rating 3.77/5rating 3.77rating 3.77

Latest Review about 1 month ago

PAT R.
Keswick, VA
Honda Accord
02/22/2014
The personal are so nice, helpful and informative.l
I have dealt with University Tire since I retired here in 1996. Was delighted when they opened a facility near me at Pantops. Only wish you could make appointments.

LF
LARA F.
02/03/2014
Thank you!
Spent so much time finding the correct part to save me time and money and get me back on the road quickly!

BC
BAILEY C.
Scottsville, VA
BMW Z3
01/09/2014
Excellent customer appreciation
I have been going to university tire since I moved to C'Ville about 5 years ago. I couldn't be more pleased w/this company. It is the absolute best customer service! They don't pressure you into buying things for your vehicle that you don't need & they help you understand the things that you do need. I have been more than happy w/the work done to my cars every single time. I highly recommend them to all my friends. Keep up the excellent work y'all!!

HW
HARRY W.
Charlottesville, VA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/03/2014
friendly staff....and Dale is great to work with.
Dale gave me a very quick and fair quote for repair work...work was done in timely manner. Great service from Dale and Staff.

BW
BETH W.
Charlottesville, VA
Chevrolet Aveo
12/19/2013
Efficient
Always have had great service and products priced affordably. No
Nonsence when it comes to what you need vs do not need installed/fixed/ ect.