University Tire And Auto Center - Pantops

Latest Review about 1 year ago

DENNIS S.
Chevrolet Silverado
03/16/2014
Dale Shiflett has great customer service
Appreciate the quick service

DAVID H.
Lexus ES 350
03/13/2014
recent service
I was told my tires couldn't be rotated because you couldn't locate the lugnut key. I checked my records and you did the last tire rotation. Therefore you didn't return it to me. When I called I was told this happens often enough that you have a collection of keys. I understand how that can happen, but why do I have to make 2 trips to get it resolved? I did get my tires rotated and you did return the key. I think you need to review your procedure to keep customers happy. You are usually better than this.

MATT C.
Subaru Impreza
03/13/2014
terrible.
I dropped my car off in the am. Didnt hear anything, called at 3 pm and was told i was next. Went by a 6 and they hadnt looked at my car. They had no explanation.

KE
KELLY E.
03/04/2014
Good service,friendly, do what asked , call if problem
Dale is doing a super job

SCOTT and MARY S.
Keswick, VA
Cadillac Escalade
03/01/2014
The quality of service and the team!
Great place to take your car! They solved my tire issue that not even the dealer told me how to solve!!!! Convert to nitrogen! Love it!

EB

PAT R.
Keswick, VA
Honda Accord
02/22/2014
The personal are so nice, helpful and informative.l
I have dealt with University Tire since I retired here in 1996. Was delighted when they opened a facility near me at Pantops. Only wish you could make appointments.

LF
LARA F.
02/03/2014
Thank you!
Spent so much time finding the correct part to save me time and money and get me back on the road quickly!

BC
BAILEY C.
Scottsville, VA
BMW Z3
01/09/2014
Excellent customer appreciation
I have been going to university tire since I moved to C'Ville about 5 years ago. I couldn't be more pleased w/this company. It is the absolute best customer service! They don't pressure you into buying things for your vehicle that you don't need & they help you understand the things that you do need. I have been more than happy w/the work done to my cars every single time. I highly recommend them to all my friends. Keep up the excellent work y'all!!

HW
HARRY W.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/03/2014
friendly staff....and Dale is great to work with.
Dale gave me a very quick and fair quote for repair work...work was done in timely manner. Great service from Dale and Staff.

BW
BETH W.
Chevrolet Aveo
12/19/2013
Efficient
Always have had great service and products priced affordably. No
Nonsence when it comes to what you need vs do not need installed/fixed/ ect.