V & W Motors Import

Gary L. on 08/15/2017
Gary said they said a lot of things were wrong with his vehicle even though they were not. They tried to get him to things that were not needed.
Vehicle: Audi S4
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017
Jesse G. on 03/31/2017
Jesse said he brought his vehicle in because a rat had chewed through one of the wires on his convertible top. He showed them exactly where it was and he was told they would look at it. It was supposed to be ready in a day or so. He gave them a call later that day and they told him they left for lunch. Three days went by before they returned his phone call and they told him the cost would be $400. What they did not know was that he had worked for Ford for 30 years and he knows a lot about vehicles. After they found that out, they dropped the price down to $200 which was still too much for just taping up the wire. He stated that really hurt him. They did not do well and he was going to report them to a news channel but decided not to. He will tell everyone how he was treated at this facility.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz CLK320
Service Date: 03/29/2017
Review Created: 03/31/2017
Mark R. on 11/18/2016
Mark said the business did not do anything to his vehicle. They kept the vehicle for 2 weeks and kept coming up with reasons, as to why they could not do anything to the vehicle. He stated he felt they ripped him off and he was charged $100.
Vehicle: Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Service Date: 11/14/2016
Review Created: 11/18/2016
justin s. on 06/22/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"VERY RUDE Service"
VERY RUDE Service, if you enter the business there is a good change you will not be greeted with a hello or good morning, and they look at you like don't belong there. They also say one thing and do another. IF you like that sort of thing be my quest.

DECEPTIVE LAIRS ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY NOT CUSTOMER!

I had a speedo installed into my Lexus and they decided not to reprogram the millage, although it would be paid for by my vehicle warranty. So now my car reads the wrong millage.

DO THINGS RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!
Service Date: 06/21/2016
Service Date: 06/22/2016
Review Created: 06/22/2016 12:49 PM
RYAN F. on 06/05/2016
"2008 SL -550"
Picked up my car the steering wheel took a half hour to get the grease off and the rest of the drivers side .Rear trunk light is broke. Charged me $92.50 for trunk button rerpair and it still doesn't work. Asked to have the car checked and my collision shop who ordered my rear light noticed my rear break rotors are bad. I was recommended by Bill Lannin and have been coming to you guys for 3 years. Very disappointed.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz SL550
Service Date: 06/03/2016
Review Created: 06/05/2016 08:05 AM
Matt S. on 05/12/2016
Matt said he went back 4 times to this business for the same problem and it's still not fixed. On the third trip, a new rear axle was put in. With the fourth trip, he bought it back because it's still leaking.
Vehicle: Jaguar XK8
Service Date: 05/02/2016
Review Created: 05/12/2016
Ethel L. on 01/20/2016
Spoke with Dennis. He said that the check engine light came on in his vehicle but before he got to the business for them to service it, the light went out. He made another appointment with the business the next day. They told him that they could fix what was causing the check engine light to come on for $200 but they could not guarantee the work.
Vehicle: Land Rover Discovery
Service Date: 12/31/2015
Review Created: 01/20/2016
JEFF M. on 05/04/2015
"Not a Satisfied Customer"
I had visited this shop two times prior to this visit and was semi-satisfied.
I WAS NOT satisfied with this LAST visit. I went in there to have an oil leak fixed. They called and gave me a reasonable price for the repair and I gave the approval to fix it. It was ONLY after I picked up the car, got home and reviewed the bill that I noticed a special notation on the paperwork that said "May be more leaks". When I called to inquire, they said they couldn't guarantee that they got all the leaks because it was so messy down there. I told him that he should have told me that before the repair because I would have never approved the 1st repair for $500 if it wasn't going to solve the problem because the car was too old (1995) to invest alot of money into it. Secondly, the car was actually running beautifully when I brought it in for the leak, but when I got it home it was sputtering, cutting out, and shaking. I had to bring it back and they told me it was something else that needed repair. That's ODD since it wasn't doing that before I brought it in. They were nice not to charge for labor but I did have to buy an $80 part.

Then, exactly 7 days later, the car started leaking big time. I took it in and they told me that it was a hole in the radiator and would cost approximately $500. Really??? I asked how could they not notice a BIG hole in the radiator when I had it in earlier. I was told it was a brand new leak. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?

Another dislike is that they are TOO busy to address all the problems a car has. Three times we had asked them to fix a couple simple problems and they never did. Their excuse was "they didn't have time to get to that". An odd response for a repair shop to a paying customer. I guess it just wasn't worth it to them to repair simple things. Maybe they only do Big Priced Repairs.

I don't like doing negative reviews and I'm sorry to have to do this one. But you asked!
Vehicle: BMW 525i
Service Date: 04/21/2015
Review Created: 05/04/2015 06:08 AM
Nino V. at V & W Motors Import responded on 05/05/2015

We apologize that you were not fully satisfied with our service. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and if you feel we have not done so please visit us again and we can attend to any further questions you may have.