DA
La Quinta, CA
INFINITI G37 Coupe
07/09/2020
Mrs Debbie Adorni
I would recommend this repair shop in a heartbeat to anyone looking for a repair shop not associated with their car dealer. I called ahead to check availabilty and times --- Matt was very friendly and helpful on the phone. When I went in it was the same, professional, honest about pricing, etc. This was my second time going there.

HF
HOLLY F.
Torrance, CA
Mercury Mountaineer
07/08/2020
Mercury Mountaineer
Today I needed Freon. My SUV was born in 1997 and they do a fantastic job of keeping her running and as comfortable and safe as possible. Service is always prompt and reliable. They take the extra time to tell you specifically what your vehicle needs to keep it running and sound. Additionally they clearly communicate what the vehicle needs repaired in order of importance. Prices are fair. I have always left Valley Smog and Auto feeling well taken care of.

SR
SANDEE R.
Indio, CA
07/07/2020
This company is efficient and very polite! I highly recommend them!

SA
STEVE A.
Palm Desert, CA
Hyundai Accent
06/30/2020
Great place
Everyone there I can trust to be honest with fair prices!

LOUISE M.
Palm Desert, CA
Kia Spectra
Friendly,honest,family owned shop
Quick diagnosis, people oriented,reasonable prices and very fast service.

GC
GARY C.
Rancho Mirage, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/25/2020
Friendly staff Family owned and operated best shop in the Valley Mahalo my friends

ED
ELLEN D.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
06/25/2020
Attentive, pleasant to converse with.
I began coming to Valley Smog & Auto Repair because of the approved AAA rating. Been twice now and very satisfied with the excellent service. First time I brought my car in I took advantage of the "Car Care" through AAA. When I called to make an appointment I was quoted an out the door price. I called back to make sure that was correct. I was reassured yes!
My 2010 Ford Focus is running like a top after bringing my car in 2 weeks later for some repair work. Was told it would take about an hour and gave me an out the door price which included a very welcome AAA discount. Car was ready 1 hr. later! I must say I am pleased and impressed with the professional way this place is run I have already recommended Valley Smog and Auto Repair to friends. Some who are members of AAA but were unaware of the great Discount!!
Sincerely

Best Automotive Shop
Good Service, Matt very knowledgeable And honest best work in the valley

JAMES L.
06/23/2020
Professional service. Entire shop is immaculate.
Always professional and very clean and well maintained.

ROBERTO G.

Palm Springs, CA
Mitsubishi Eclipse
06/22/2020
Great Service, Price and Reliability and Honesty
The service Valley provides me is very impressive and appreciated.. Matt is very knowledgeable and personable along with dependability.. I’ve used Valley for years and will use their services in the future,(hopefully not any time soon)😁

TK
TIM K.
Indio, CA
Chrysler Cordoba
06/17/2020
Problem Solved
Had an electrical problem with the A/C clutch not engaging. After testing the wiring harness for continuity, they discovered that this was not a wiring problem. The new, out of the box A/C clutch part was defective. Great service.

KG
KATHY G.
Rancho Mirage, CA
06/12/2020
Always helpful and friendly
Waiting room is comfortable. Much more pleasant than the dealer I used to go to.

STEVEN S.
06/10/2020
50k miles
Today I invested in new tires, alignment, and scheduled service on my 2017 Tacoma. Valley Smog and Auto Repair gave me quality service and competitive pricing. The are so much better than the dealer. I take my Tacoma there for regular service as well. I trust them to do a thorough check of my truck and they have never tried to upsell me. It is always a professional experience. Thank you.

JN
JIM N.
06/10/2020
Highly recommended
Excellent service, highly recommend.