MATT H.
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/06/2021
Friendly and Respectful!
Automobiles are out of my element, and have to admit, going to a car service place is Always stressful and intimidating for me. I even bailed on a repair place because I couldn't figure out where the entrance was. Valley was recommended to me and they were welcoming, clear, and professional. They don't even swear within earshot of visitors! Will definitely return.

JAMES W.
05/06/2021
Reliable & Trustworthy
Been bringing my car to Valley for many years. Service is always friendly & informative. Prices seem to be in line with area non-dealership norms. Quality of work is very good & if they do get something wrong, they'll make it right. Overall I experience Valley as reliable & trustworthy in all respects.

GL
GERALD L.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/30/2021
Dependable
I’ve relied on this excellent firm for years. Always reliable and honest.

TE
TOM E.
04/29/2021
Great job
Brought our mini van in for our annual cross country journey to our summerhouse back east. As usual Matt and his staff did a great job and the van drives great. We can travel in confidence knowing they did a thorough inspection and repaired our oldie but goodie.

GP
Gary P.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
04/26/2021
Trustworthy & friendly
If you are as "un-mechanical" as I am you need an establishment that you trust and feel comfortable with. Matt and his crew fill both those needs - and have for quite a few years. They find the problems and give you an honest opinion of what you might want to fix, or they review what is a problem that you can put off for awhile. They have been servicing my car since it went off warranty. One problem we have all had is: After you bring your car in and can't wait, they will take you home and have even come to pick me up when the car is ready. Now that's friendly service!

JJ
JUDIE J.
Lexus ES 350
04/26/2021
J. John son
Friendliness and cleanliness I always feel welcome I’ve never felt taken advantage of

DIANE C.
04/19/2021
The Best Auto Repair Shop Ever
This is by far the cleanest, most well run and efficient Auto Shop I have ever been to. Found them through AAA 5 years ago for a Smog Test ...and have never looked for another! Matt is awesome and always takes the time to assist with whatever you need! I drive cross country every year and he and his staff take great care of my 2011 Honda CRV!! Thanks Matt and Team!

TE
TOM E.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/17/2021
These guys are fast & trustworthy
Matt and his crew are awesome. I have several cars and I can always depend on Valley smog to do a great job .They are honest & professional . Can't say enough about this shop.

SP
SID P.
Cadillac SRX
04/15/2021
Trustworthy
I leave this place feeling their fees are fair and that Matt is honest about my vehicle’s repair needs. He doesn’t try to oversell. Very important to me.

CP

RK
RANDY K.
04/14/2021
Outstanding service
I trust Matt and his team to do a great job every time!

JOHN H.
La Quinta, CA
Lexus ES 330
04/12/2021
The customer services is the best. The team is outstanding
Great shop, top notch customer service and answering questions before and after shift. I have had a few fixes and service and each time I leave satisfied.

Dennis C.
Nissan 350Z
04/08/2021
I been going to Valley smog since 2002
I love my car, a Nissan 350z . And I don't trust the free evaluation on my vehicle, to anyone, after my last experience. But Matt at Valley smog is a great guy to trust.

FM
FRANK M.
Lincoln Zephyr
04/07/2021
Auto repair
Father and son business makes it more appealing. Matt is very knowledgeable and always friendly. The work was done correctly and in the time frame that I was given.

AR
ALFONZO R.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Ford Edge
04/07/2021
Cool service
I needed to get my fan fixed so I could run the AC. Got it fixed that day friendly service, friendly fees!