03/15/2020
The mechanics/technicians are super knowledgeable and explain things throughout the procedures.
I trusted Valvoline Express with whatever repairs were necessary to a jazzed up 2000 Honda. Check engine light was indicating a problem. A lot of stuff was out of adjustment. A few things needed replacement.
Junkyard fuel injector: replaced
Timing belt: replaced
Valves: adjusted
Mickey Mouse spark plugs: replaced with
platinum
PCV Valve
Valve Cover gasket set

Car now runs excellent.

David B.
03/09/2020
Audi engine
We came in to have an engine changed. They explained what they thought needed to be done and called me to come in so they could show me what else they thought should be replaced with new parts. For now everything running great but we've only had it for less than 2hrs but I don't expect any problems. Thanks.

DF
Dan F.
03/08/2020
Honest people
Very happy with these guys they are honest and do good work! Ive spent 10’s of thousands here and always felt well taken care of!

Bruce B.
Honda Passport
03/05/2020
Services were GREAT 👍
Employees and attention to Services and work on the vehicle was Greatly appreciated 👍. THANKS

ME
Maggie E.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
01/29/2020
Customer service
This people are like a family to me I have been bringing my car to them for almost 5 years and they always explain everything to me in detailed esp for a woman that have no clue with cars.

Bob B.
01/27/2020
Good work
The car has not ran this good for awhile.

SK
Sue K.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/18/2020
Great service!!
Have been going here for almost 20 years. James the owner is so nice to work with. They don't say you need something if you don't. Very honest.

John B.
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
12/17/2019
Top notch Fleet service
They get our fleet Van's in and out from minor repairs and oil changes to engine repairs, full spectrum brake repair

Tammy S.
Acura MDX
12/04/2019
Front and back rotor/brake replacement
Friendly and fast service. No issues and everything done to the car feels smooth.

KW
Keri W.
INFINITI I30
11/21/2019
Always willing to help. Friendly staff.
I have had lots of work done recently on two of my vehicles. The staff is always friendly and ready to help. They always have my vehicles ready to go by the time they promise. In a few cases, my vehicles were ready prior to the time expected. They are very thorough and really know what they are doing.

John s.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/07/2019
Less than what I asked for.
Outstanding. I self diagnosed a $900 problem but they wouldn't do it because it wasn't needed. $150 later and I'm driving my truck down the road. Great professionalism and integrity. Everyone wants to have that guy you go to when you need help. Well, I got a guy now.

Toyota Tundra
10/26/2019
Very thorough and solid service
Good place. Very thorough and feel that they’re looking out for you and give you the best options. They’ve always provided me a decent loaner vehicle if available and if yours is in the shop for a while, which is a great perk. I’ll continue to bring my vehicle there for service.

Steve W.
10/19/2019
More than an oil change place
I Feel like they went that extra mile to resolve my problem. Very professional and knowledgeable, thanks guys!

LN
Lisa N.
09/29/2019
Great service and great customer service!
I've been bringing our cars here for over a decade. They're always trustworthy, friendly, and do a great job. James and his crew are great people.

Jesse K.
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Jesse said the person who was going to tell him what was wrong with his vehicle left before he got there.