4.6

ES
Eric S.
10/20/2020
Bravo
My truck runs better then it has. Thank you

KG
Kat G.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/14/2020
Great communication
I worked with both James and Tim for my old car. They were so understanding with my lack of understanding, and walked me through every detail. Mind you I was that awful customer that asks a million questions, calls AND emails. They were wonderful! Responded on all mediums and kept communication going. It really put me at ease.

Jim P.
Mercedes-Benz 560SEC
10/08/2020
Unknown Noise Rough Idle
I Had a noise under my car when driving plugs needed an oil change. Jemes and Tim are the only people that I want working on my 1991 560 SEC Mercedes. They found the noise and tightened up everything they could fine. I also had a slight miss Fire and that also went away. Been taking My Cars to this Shop for years. Work You Can depend on No Upsale Totally Honest. You may not like what Your vehicle needs but You can 'Bank on What You have been told. VERY REASONABLE, service You Can Depend on.

BJ
Byunghun J.
09/18/2020
Professional Services!
Once you go there, you can’t go anywhere because their service is the best in town!

SE
Stan E.
08/06/2020
Outstanding service
Honest, knowledgeable, courteous, and polite mechanics. They always diagnose and solve any problem my vehicle is having. They do not upsell or overpromise. It is difficult to find a facility such as this. I'm thankful I have found them.

Mona B.
07/28/2020
Fast, knowledgeable, friendly
My AC stopped working on the drive from Seattle to Portland. They were able to get me in the next morning. They tested the system and recharged it. I got my car back by 1 pm. Everyone was friendly and used proper Covid precautions. Thank you for your good service.

07/04/2020
Ppl Who work there great customer service
Great bunch of man you have working for you. Excellent management. Excellent public relations skills

DF
Daniel F.
Isuzu Trooper
06/03/2020
Outstanding honest company ! I trust them.
Honest outstanding company I've work with them for 15 years I have always found them to be outstanding.

Carrie H.
Mercury Tracer
05/28/2020
Freon in Mercury Tracer
They took my car right in. Wait time was minimal. I really appreciate the service they provide. I will be a customer as long as they are in business. Thanks so much 😊.

NK
Nina K.
05/26/2020
Terrific mechanics And the staff as well
They found all the problems and didn't try to BS me about it and they repaired exactly what was needed :) glad to have found the family mechanic

BG
Billie G.
Acura MDX
05/04/2020
Best Ever
I took my car in today to express care. They brought me home and they picked me up when the car was ready. I always am treated with respect and efficiency. I trust them enormously as they never overcharge me. It's an honest estimate and great work. I've been going there for about 15 years for my oil changes and some repairs. I trust them completely.

Matt S.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
05/02/2020
My most trusted mechanic.
This shop is my favorite place to go to from oil changes to mechanical work. I always know that my car is in expert care and that they'll never try to sell me anything I don't need. They're much appreciated.

HC
Hosea C.
04/21/2020
Great customer service Everytime

03/15/2020
The mechanics/technicians are super knowledgeable and explain things throughout the procedures.
I trusted Valvoline Express with whatever repairs were necessary to a jazzed up 2000 Honda. Check engine light was indicating a problem. A lot of stuff was out of adjustment. A few things needed replacement.
Junkyard fuel injector: replaced
Timing belt: replaced
Valves: adjusted
Mickey Mouse spark plugs: replaced with
platinum
PCV Valve
Valve Cover gasket set

Car now runs excellent.

David B.
03/09/2020
Audi engine
We came in to have an engine changed. They explained what they thought needed to be done and called me to come in so they could show me what else they thought should be replaced with new parts. For now everything running great but we've only had it for less than 2hrs but I don't expect any problems. Thanks.