Latest Review almost 3 years ago

RAFAEL J.
Santa Paula, CA
TOYOTA COROLLA
10/28/2014 Category: Sales
Very pleasant people who are not pushy and overbearing.
Sam is the young man who was very willing to help us. Being that we are an older couple, he was very patient and a nice person. He asked us the right questions and inspired us to get the car. We actually went just to go for a test drive and leave. We went to get a gift card for 100.00. But, of course We got a car too. We don't regret the suggestion of the corolla. Thank you Sam.

MARK C.
Ojai, CA
10/28/2014 Category: Service
Customer Service All Stars
Carlo Mata and his team are great!! They plan out your service and worn you up front about the out of the ordinary maintenance at particular millage milestones.

RICARDO M.
SCION IQ
10/24/2014 Category: Service
I have enjoyed and appreciated the service and staff
Excellent service and staff friendliness. Look forward to continuing to servicing my Scion I Q there

JON D.
TOYOTA TUNDRA
10/24/2014 Category: Service
Friendly Service
Ventura Toyota, took the time and had the mechanic who worked on my truck explain the repairs

CHELA S.
10/22/2014 Category: Service

KP
KIMBERLY P.
10/19/2014 Category: Service
Kevin Hurlic
I have been taking my cars to Kevin for 16+ years and have Always received Excellent service - Thank you Kevin ????

RODRIGO G.
TOYOTA YARIS
10/16/2014 Category: Service
I appreciate your business with me, thanks...
It's a great pleasure to get service with you. Hoping to see you again...

DAVID L.
10/16/2014 Category: Service
Kind,knowlegeable personnel

DANIEL R.
TOYOTA PRIUS
10/11/2014 Category: Service
Service review
Service was efficient and timely however there was caked on grease on the steering wheel. I had to pull over and clean it before continuing.
Maybe putting a cover over the steering wheel like you do with the seat covers and floor covers would be a solution.

WL
WILLIAM L.
TOYOTA 4RUNNER
10/11/2014 Category: Service
2003 4Runner Service
Service Sales Manager--Kevin Huric does an excellent job of studying our car's maintenance records and recommending the right servicing at the right time

Master Mechanic "David" does superb work--Really understands the hi-tech electronic, as well as the complex mechanical workings. When he fixes something, it's fixed right (I never have to come back for a second try.)

Kevin and David are as good as auto service gets--Trustworthy and knowledgeable.

LAZARO M.
10/10/2014 Category: Service
respectful service
Always at your service, and very respectful.

MV
MELINDA V.
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
10/09/2014 Category: Service
The employees
I purchased my vehicle in Oxnard and Scott Robles was employed there. When he came to Ventura I followed as I feel he is trustworthy!!

OS
OSCAR S.
TOYOTA TACOMA
10/08/2014 Category: Service
Customer service
I recently took my truck in for a high pitch wistling noise. I had taken it to another dealership and they told me they could not replicate the sound. At Ventura toyota, the tech asked me to drive the truck after he could not replicate the sound and I was finally able to have them listen to the noise. We drove back to the dealership and he immediately took care of the paperwork to have the seal on my windshield replaced. Their customer service is great and they will listen to your concerns. Highly recommend this dealership.

RICHARD S.
TOYOTA YARIS
10/07/2014 Category: Service
Staff
The friendly staff

KG
KATHY G.
09/21/2014 Category: Service
As always for me, I drove in without an appointment and the wonderful people at Ventura Toyota took care of my car efficiently and effectively! Awesome!

MARY GENE R.
TOYOTA PRIUS
09/17/2014 Category: Service
Great timely service. I dropped in the evening with limited staff, so that took some time, but next day they were quick!

SL
STEVE L.
TOYOTA TACOMA
09/01/2014 Category: Service
very helpful friendly
they gave me the price I wanted to pay for a new truck

RICHARD R.
08/31/2014 Category: Service
From my arrival to me getting my car back the service advisor was all about customer service.
Exelcellent Customer Service

MA
MICHAEL A.
TOYOTA 4RUNNER
08/28/2014 Category: Sales
Customer service
Its hard to find customer service anywhere these days. It seems like the focus on that subject is long gone and out of our minds. Not with Ventura Toyota, theyre attention to detail on customer needs is beyond outstanding. I will continue to purchase from there.