TH
Hunt, TX
Jaguar XKE
05/29/2020
great work
Thanks for your speedy and terrific work.

Tommy Hughes

MA
Martin A.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/27/2020 Category: Service
Martin said this business had good service.

ROBERT B.
Kia Sorento
05/26/2020
Friendly service
Staff is very professional, knowledgeable and provides quality work. Prices extremely reasonable. Garage is very clean. Here you are treated like family. Highly recommend Victor's Garage.

BU
BEN U.
05/26/2020
1st time going to Victors
Have had my XJ for about 4years and have taken it to a specific place but received a tip about Victors Service Center specializing in Jags so of course upon next repair I told myself to try it out. So you have it I needed new fuel filter as gas smell was circulating through car. Paul and his crew assured me a quick n easy fix with limited hold period. Will be back in future

DT
DARIAN T.
Wichita, KS
Lexus ES 330
05/19/2020
Awesome
I had car issues while visiting from out of town and fortunately my nephew recommended your service center. You guys do great work you’re honest and courteous. I really appreciate everything you did to help me I’m back in Wichita and my car drove home beautifully. Thank you times 10

DARREN P.
Cibolo, TX
05/15/2020
Provided great service and kept me apprised of everything being done to my vehicle.

ROY M.
05/11/2020
Great attitude. And now what they are doing .
Great attitude upon arrival. Fast and finding the problem, getting my ready ready asap

WW
WAYNE W.
Jaguar XK
05/07/2020
Excellent service and great quality work who are very familiar with Jaguars
I have been using Victors for years for a number of Jaguars that my wife and I have owned. We currently own 2 - a 2009 XF and a 2013 XK Both were purchased new and as the factory warranty's expired, we switched service to Victor. Prior to that we owned 2 jaguars both of which were serviced st Victor's. Work done well and cars ready when promised and always clean. Victor and his son Paul are great and sensitive to our automotive needs.

EB
ERIK B.
Boerne, TX
Jaguar XK8
05/06/2020
Jaguar xkr
I only let Victors service my 2003
Jaguar xkr. I appreciate their honesty and integrity with making decisions on what to fix or not fix. They have integrity and are honest. I will service all my vehicles regardless of brand with Victors.

ROMAN G.
Jaguar XK8
05/01/2020
1997 XK8
Needed rear shocks. Work was done in a day,

GM
GREGOR M.
Jaguar XJS
04/24/2020
A garage that can actually fix things- not just replace!
Clearly THE Jaguar experts in San Antonio area. Just driving in and seeing all the classics tells you that this place knows Jaguar. Took my XJS there for 4 or 5 issues- these were identified and fixed with zero fuss. Reasonable hourly charge. The best thing is that Paul and Victor were able to fix some items by removing them, cleaning them, adjusting them, and reinstalling. That is very refreshing these days where many garages simply replace parts that are proving problematic rather than trying to diagnose and repair. Highly recommended.

CA
CHRIS A.
04/16/2020
2008 Jaguar XJL
Mr. Victor and Paul are always a pleasure to speak with and conduct business. Mr. Victor's passion for automobiles is undeniable and he is an encyclopedia of information and experience!

RP
RALPH P.
04/16/2020
Alternative to a Dealership. Family Owned Operated to my understanding.
I am extremely choosy on who touches my Vehicles let alone works on them. I was on a quest to find Honest Technicians that Truly know their Profession. I in my past youth climbing the latter of life was with the Andy Granatelli Team of Fine Tune Specialist here in San Antonio as He was based out of California. Mr Granatelli was one of the many famous Gran Prix Race Car Drivers in the European Circuit. Only those who have the Touch ( Gifted Talent ) just by listening or touching and the Test Drive know what My Vehicle ( and Yours ) I depend on so Dearly needs in upkeep, preventable maintenance and repairs to keep me from getting stranded on the Now Heavily Traveled Roadways and that is Victors Service Center. Victors Years of Experience with Exotics AND his Expert in his Field Son Paul and Professional Technician Chase are now my Team Choice that have given me peace of mind when I turn that Key and complete my errands Safely and make it back Home again I feel blessed that I found them.

DT
DAVID T.
04/02/2020
Two Thumbs Up
I have a 2004 Jaguar 🐆 XJ VDP and that’s my baby. So when it come to trusting anyone working on it, I’m very particular. This was my very first time at Victor’s Service Center and from the time I entered the complex, I felt so relieved knowing that I was part of a Jaguar family. The professional attitude emulating from Victor, Paul and the technicians assured me that my pride and Joy Jaguar would be taken care of right the first time. Anytime maintenance is required, this is the only Jaguar shop I will come. Thanks again to Victor and his staff.

BL
BOB L.
Jaguar XK
03/25/2020
Personal, professional service
Called Victor's in the morning. Was told to bring the car in at 2:00 the same day. Arrived a few minutes early. No problem and was taken care of quickly. I trust Victor's Service Center with all 3 of my Jaguar and British cars! I have recommended Victors to many of my friends and associates.