Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding

RONAK P.
Ashburn, VA
Acura TL
Awesome
Taylor was the rep who helped me. She got me in a short notice n was very helpful n knowledgeable about Auto Repair.

RK
RAVI K.
Acura MDX
09/21/2015
staff is very professional and quick service.
Went for state inspection and was done in 30 mins. Very detailed and professional staff.

PK
PAUL/LORREEN K.
Acura TL
09/21/2015
Highly efficient and great customer service
Again, Sultan has provided a level of customer service which exceeds my expectations. Spent extra time with me to help decide which tire would match my driving style. I don't go anywhere else for tires and maintenance.

KATHLEEN S.
Good place
Overall I really like the shop, great customer service, very clean. Wish a standard oil change was a little cheaper with tire rotation included.

SK
STEVE K.
Ashburn, VA
Chevrolet Suburban
Not well organized
Dropped my truck off on a Sunday for three fairly easy item to be taken care of. called on Tuesday and they were not sure where my truck was. Final picked it up with two out of three being complete.
Heath P. from Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding responded on 09/28/2015

Thank you for the feedback.

GS
GARY S.
Convenient to residence
Good work; fair price; completed when promised;
Wish they would honor competitors coupons

GM
GEORGE M.
Chevrolet Silverado
09/18/2015
Quality work and very clean
All went well did a great job. Only minor issue was pressure from person when I called about tires. Started with mid to higher priced tires and not until I said I was going to call around did he recommend another reasonable priced set.

ALEX B.
fast and reliable
took my car in to get my emissions test done, was out in 5-10 minutes. I was able to use a coupon for it as well. Very friendly staff. wi-fi, coffee and water for customers enjoyment.

MI
MERVIN I.
Infiniti G35
Trustworthy & friendly
I had taken my car to a popular chain. My car was still making the original noise I had been hearing. I came to tire & auto...the wrong parts were installed by this time I had already spent 1,600$. They got the right parts and my car is noise free and rides better than it has in over a year!

JEFF G.
09/17/2015
High Ethics
Very impressive service. Went in for a problem with the AUX port in the console. Advised me that they could get the part for over $200 or I could get it myself for a fourth the cost and have them install it. This I did and the installation was so simple, that they did it for free. Outstanding customer service and very ethical behavior! This is what keeps me coming back year after year!

JUNIOR P.

RL
RACHAEL L.
Chevrolet Silverado
Quick, helpful, thorough
Quick service, reasonable prices, and they were very thorough checking my vehicle and giving me quotes for additional work they suggested without trying to up-sell me!

SL
SHANNAN L.
LEXUS MAINTENANCE
They did the work, they called and let me know when it was done and got me to my car quickly when I went to pick it up. Great service.

JOHN B.
Acura TSX
Tire leak
Problem with my tire, which turned out to be a nail in the sidewall, so it had to be replaced. luckily, you had one in stock, so it didn't take long. The only thing I should have asked for or the repairman should have done was show me the damaged tire.

DELLA P.
Alexandria, VA
Kia Optima
09/16/2015
Friendly clean and prices are gair
In and out with a thorough inspection of my vehicle.