Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

MICHAEL G.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
Vehicle service was OK but NO Handicap parking
After several conversations with several managers over the pass few years, I have asked for my car not to be parked in the handicap parking space after the service. This happen again and for the last time. Because the service tech illegally parking my car in the handicap space after being told not to, I will take all my business elsewhere. You lost another customer because you just can not follow simple directions.

SQ
SARAH Q.
Vienna, VA
Positive experience
I always have a positive experience here.

MICHAEL W.
Ashburn, VA
Excellent Service and People
Always friendly and Courteous. Work is preformed in a timely manner.

DALTON R.
08/17/2015
Service appears to get slower every time I go.
Took my vehicle in at 7:00 am to have a tire patched. Was told it could take up to an hour as 2 employees had not shown up yet. It ended up taking over 2 hours for what should have been a 20 minute job.
Heath P. from Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding responded on 08/20/2015

Thank you for taking the time to discuss the situation with us and for understanding. We look forward to your next visit.

FG
FAITH G.
Nissan Rogue
08/15/2015
Quality service
Needed a new battery and they very quickly installed it and I was on my way.

LISA S.
Lexus IS 350
08/15/2015
No Hassle, Easy
Took my car in on Wednesday morning around 10am, easy check in process, and service time was slightly better than quoted estimated time. Nived, the cashier was friendly and professional.

CHANTAL W.
08/13/2015
Superior Service
The staff at the South Riding location is always professional and attentive. I went in to renew my emissions and registration and also recently had my tires replaced. I can always expect quality service and a shuttle to and from the shop in a timely manner. I've been a loyal customer for three years, and the staff is the reason why.

CP
CHRIS P.
Scion xD
08/12/2015
Service was professional and honest. Definitely will go back again.

MT
MILES T.
The originality and professionalism
They did more than I expected on my car, everyone was respectful and professional, very good place.

CHRIS C.
Sterling, VA
Great service and professionalism
Purchased new tires for my vehicle. Service was thorough, great explanation of work done and options for tires.

JAMES R.

CATHY C.
Lexus ES 330
08/08/2015
Easy to work with
Didn't nickel and dime me on cost of repair. Stuck with the original quote when and exceeded expectations on delivery.

DIPAK P.
08/07/2015
High pricey / quotes for service
My SUV did not pass inspection due to brakes. Fair enough - so not much of a review to give. Other than drop-off / wait of 2 hours.

However - the high price quotes I got for the break work was OUTRAGEOUS. For the front / rear brakes & rotors the quote provided was $942. SERIOUSLY!!

Anyways I went to my regular car shop in Chantilly. For the SUV's brake / rotor front / rear work as well as 60K maintenance - I paid $1200 to my Chantilly car shop.

Virginia Tire and Auto - you are too pricey.
Heath P. from Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding responded on 08/20/2015

Thank you for taking the time to discuss your concerns with us. Virginia Tire and Auto spends countless hours researching repair costs in our area so that we can be assured that our prices are competitive.

C S.
Sterling, VA
Inspection

STEVE H.
Chantilly, VA
Lexus ES 350
Inspection
They had friendly and quick service. Hours suited my needs!!! Convenient location.

AI
AL I.
08/06/2015
Friendly knowledgeable staff
Came in for tire rotation. Took less than 20 minutes. Good job.

BK
BRADY K.
Chantilly, VA
08/05/2015
Great job
Great job. Friendly, not pushy, an overall enjoyable experience that cannot be found around here.

JASON D.
Kia Optima
08/05/2015
2 New Tires
Great, Quick service.

ST
SAID T.
08/04/2015
The pepole who work there
The best professional technicians . What a great place to do oil change . I like the surprise ( the water Botle ) thank you