Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding

GS
GARY S.
09/19/2015
Convenient to residence
Good work; fair price; completed when promised;
Wish they would honor competitors coupons

GM
GEORGE M.
Chevrolet Silverado
09/18/2015
Quality work and very clean
All went well did a great job. Only minor issue was pressure from person when I called about tires. Started with mid to higher priced tires and not until I said I was going to call around did he recommend another reasonable priced set.

JOHN B.
Acura TSX
09/16/2015
Tire leak
Problem with my tire, which turned out to be a nail in the sidewall, so it had to be replaced. luckily, you had one in stock, so it didn't take long. The only thing I should have asked for or the repairman should have done was show me the damaged tire.

JJ

Grapevine, TX
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
09/12/2015
Needless shop supply charges
Had a oil change,tire rotation/balance and a 4 wheel align. Charged and paid for parts and liquids associated with those repairs but was charged a additional $14.94 for shop supplies. This is a overcharge in my opinion on this type of vehicle service didn't notice charges until after I left shop. This shop took care of my needs but petty erroneous charges kept them from 5 star review

BC

RAYMOND O.
Haymarket, VA
Mercedes-Benz C350
Quality Service
Highly recommend VA Tire and Auto. The service and knowledge of the technicians is outstanding.

PJ
PAUL J.
Chevrolet Traverse
Very Good Customer Service
They do a great job

JIANCARLO R.
Lexus IS 350
Good customer service.
This shop does a great job on repairs and car maintanance. They do everything quickly and the prices are very reasonable. The staff is always welcoming and very helpful with any questions I have.

SARA C.
Kia Sportage
Okay Service this time
Usually when I go here, the person I deal with is great! I use the coupon in the mail and they give me money off for bringing my own oil filter. This time, the guy I dealt with tried to tell me that this never happens and that's not what we do. He printed out my past bills and tried to tell me there was nothing on there about me bringing my own filter and yet when I looked, there it was. He grumbled and said fine I'll do it again for you this time. Then when it was time for me to pay and pick up my car, the girl took forever and kept messing up. I had to correct her so that I was paying the correct amount on the receipt and not what she told me to pay. I'll still return to this place because it's close to where I live and because 4 out of the 5 times I've been there, they've been great. But I hope next time, the people I deal with are nicer and know what's going on.

SR
SHARRON R.
Subaru Legacy
08/18/2015
Car inspection
Staff were polite, however if you are in a rush , staff would be well served to kick it into a higher gear.

LISA S.
Lexus IS 350
08/15/2015
No Hassle, Easy
Took my car in on Wednesday morning around 10am, easy check in process, and service time was slightly better than quoted estimated time. Nived, the cashier was friendly and professional.

MT
MILES T.
08/11/2015
The originality and professionalism
They did more than I expected on my car, everyone was respectful and professional, very good place.

SANDRA C.
07/29/2015
Prioritizing sales counter duties
My sales rep was informed, efficient and personable which is great and I'm satisfied with my purchase. And he did a great job. But the other two service reps that day when i returned to pay were not dealing with the counter and phone traffic very well. There were at least 5-6 people in line and they were tied up one on the phone and the other reviewing service. Neither acknowledged the line or phoned for backup.

ND
NEERA D.
Ashburn, VA
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
07/28/2015
Courteous Staff
Courteous staff and convenient location.