Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding

RAYMOND O.
Haymarket, VA
Mercedes-Benz C350
Quality Service
Highly recommend VA Tire and Auto. The service and knowledge of the technicians is outstanding.

PJ
PAUL J.
Chevrolet Traverse
Very Good Customer Service
They do a great job

JIANCARLO R.
Lexus IS 350
Good customer service.
This shop does a great job on repairs and car maintanance. They do everything quickly and the prices are very reasonable. The staff is always welcoming and very helpful with any questions I have.

SARA C.
Kia Sportage
Okay Service this time
Usually when I go here, the person I deal with is great! I use the coupon in the mail and they give me money off for bringing my own oil filter. This time, the guy I dealt with tried to tell me that this never happens and that's not what we do. He printed out my past bills and tried to tell me there was nothing on there about me bringing my own filter and yet when I looked, there it was. He grumbled and said fine I'll do it again for you this time. Then when it was time for me to pay and pick up my car, the girl took forever and kept messing up. I had to correct her so that I was paying the correct amount on the receipt and not what she told me to pay. I'll still return to this place because it's close to where I live and because 4 out of the 5 times I've been there, they've been great. But I hope next time, the people I deal with are nicer and know what's going on.

SR
SHARRON R.
Subaru Legacy
08/18/2015
Car inspection
Staff were polite, however if you are in a rush , staff would be well served to kick it into a higher gear.

LISA S.
Lexus IS 350
08/15/2015
No Hassle, Easy
Took my car in on Wednesday morning around 10am, easy check in process, and service time was slightly better than quoted estimated time. Nived, the cashier was friendly and professional.

MT
MILES T.
08/11/2015
The originality and professionalism
They did more than I expected on my car, everyone was respectful and professional, very good place.

SANDRA C.
07/29/2015
Prioritizing sales counter duties
My sales rep was informed, efficient and personable which is great and I'm satisfied with my purchase. And he did a great job. But the other two service reps that day when i returned to pay were not dealing with the counter and phone traffic very well. There were at least 5-6 people in line and they were tied up one on the phone and the other reviewing service. Neither acknowledged the line or phoned for backup.

ND
NEERA D.
Ashburn, VA
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
07/28/2015
Courteous Staff
Courteous staff and convenient location.

JOHN N L.
Chantilly, VA
07/28/2015
Good service and complementary
I am always enjoying excellent service and complementary every time I need to take my car to VA tire and auto for service.

CHRISTINE S.
Sterling, VA
Infiniti QX4
07/27/2015
It's close to home, the establishment is clean, the personnel are helpful and friendly, and I received great service.
I was very pleased with this location. I had been to the Ashburn center a few times before but was grateful to find a shop closer to my home. I received great service and was very eased with the results. The staff are friendly, attentive, and helpful. I had a fabulous experience.

DK
DEBRA K.
Chrysler 200
07/16/2015
Friendly
Friendly and willing to work with you a prices.

STEVE B.
Infiniti FX35
07/14/2015
Modern Clean Comfortable Facility but...
Always had good experiences with VA Tire and Auto and their facilities are top notch. This time was no different, however, much to my surprise they brought to my attention that customer provided Oil & Filter labor only charges have gone up to $34.95. They were nice enough this time and gave me a coupon discount to make it $29.95. I informed them that Chantilly Infiniti still only charges $24.95 for labor only Oil/Filter changes and that means I will be heading to the dealer for cheaper oil changes unless they offer sub $30 deals in the future... Steve from Aldie, VA.

KD
KEN D.
Chantilly, VA
07/14/2015
Efficiency. Cleanliness. Employee knowledge.
Always a positive experience.

Mr./Ms. C.

SP
SEKHAR P.
06/26/2015
Good customer service
I dropped my car which had some unknown issues. Later a customer rep called to inform me that thermostat and heat valve broke. I reminded them that these were recently replaced by them. He checked the records and agreed to fix all for no extra charge. They didn't try to use any excuse for not covering. I like that honestly however, i don't know why these parts failed which were replaced by them recently. Breaking down of my car in the middle on highway caused me inconvenience but at least they were honest enough not to charge me again.

ROBERT R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/26/2015
I had very friendly and quick service. My only issue was the cost of the tires, and availability of cheaper alternatives.

LG
LEE G.
06/24/2015
Good Service
Their service (oil change, rotate tires, etc, and safety inspection) met expectations and was done in a reasonable amount of time.

CL
CHRISTINE L.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/23/2015
Make it right
Routine State Inspection and Oil Change/Safety Check went well. However, I had to return two times to have the battery in my remote key properly replaced. On the second return visit they did make it right, and my key is now functioning properly. I do want to commend the shop on its generally good customer service and professionalism.