Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding

Alexandria, VA
Kia Optima
11/09/2015
Fast
In and out with great service

AD
ASHISH D.
Review
Review was provided on the invoice I signed.
Heath P. from Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding responded on 11/18/2015

Thank you for the feedback.

Josh K.
Chantilly, VA
Very quick service
I came in today for an oil change, Julio and Elbert got me in and out with enough time to pick up my kids thank you guys!

SENAI M.
11/08/2015
Friendly and professional people with great speed

EH
EDITH H.
Ashburn, VA
i rec0mmend
they do an excellent job

GC
GRAY C.
Audi Q5
Quality work
In and out with no problems

JOSEPH S.
11/07/2015
Friendly staff and great service
Very convenient and fast oil changes!

BK
BRANDI K.
11/06/2015
Quick service
Was able to get my car in and out quickly.

SHERRIE M.
Saturn Ion 2
Honest service
I love that when I take my car in for service, they do exactly what I requested and don't try to talk me into anything extra.

RICK R.
Middleburg, VA
11/03/2015
IN & OUT, IN & OUT, IN & OUT ???
Having been in the automotive repair business for over 20 yrs please explain why my vehicle went in & out of your shop 3 time's ??? Was very quiet when I arrived, for 2 tires, oil change , and a Va State Safety inspection, which I was promised that " We're very slow today, so it won't take long at all " . Car went in/out for oil and then sat out front for over 45 minutes !!! Then it went in for 2 tires and back out again for 20 minutes. Then finally in for State. Please explain why your other locations that I have been to before, do oil and tires at tge same time, and then state ....that's all I ask, please why this location is different and SLOW !!!

AL
AMI L.
Kia Forte
11/03/2015
Good service and courteous staff.
Helpful staff. Good service. Highly recommended.

SN
SHIRISH N.
11/02/2015
Proactively informed me about state inspection due, thanks for your service

AR
ABRAHAM R.
11/02/2015
Excelent service.

SE
SCOTT E.
11/01/2015
Poor Customer Service, Repair Issues.
I've used the South Riding Virginia Tire location many times, as it is only a 20 minute walk from my home. My last visit required 4 walking trips to and from the shop. After my requested oil change the shop recommended a serpentine belt replacement as well as a few other minor fixes. I authorized the repairs and was told it would be 1-1/2 to 2 hours. After 3 hours, I called to check, and was told my car was done and ready to go. I walked to the shop, and after a few minutes of confusion, was told my car was not done. In fact, they were still waiting for the correct belt. 2 more hours. No offer of a shuttle home. I walked back home, and a half hour later was told my car was done. No shuttle available to pick me up. Now I have my car, and it isn't idling properly. Do I have to take it back to this place? Very disappointed in the service here.
Heath P. from Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding responded on 11/04/2015

Thank you for giving us the oppurtunity to address your most recent visit. Again our apologies for any inconvenience or trouble this may have put you through.

MANOJ G.
Friendly staff
Everyone looked occupied. Should have a greeter. Service was fast.

KC
KATHY C.
Ashburn, VA
11/01/2015
Great customer service every visit!

DEVI S.
10/30/2015
Great customer service, honest and transparent business
Firstly they have Wifi that works so you can be productive while you wait. Fair prices and they explain problems well but don't pressure you to get additional work done. I recently got a routine service done but after getting back home, realized there was a problem that might have occurred during the service visit. They were super professional about it and rectified the situation. I can't recommend this place enough!

RF
RYAN F.
Dodge Dakota
10/30/2015
Routine Oil Change and Inspections
It is refreshing to be recognized by the front desk personnel - not because I am a frequent user - because they are paying attention and understand customer service. Great service, at a reasonable price.

BK
BALA K.
10/29/2015
trustable people
I trust these people, they don't fake fail vehicles for money.

JOHN/KIM L.
10/28/2015
Quick, Quality and Friendly Service
Va Tire and Auto fixed the problem quickly and I has access to one of the loaner vehicles that helped a lot - overall great experience!