Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding

Chantilly, VA
BMW
11/18/2013
Attentive good service
They pointed out what I expected and other potential issue without over selling.

CRAIG B.
Chevrolet Silverado
11/18/2013
service
always complete the tasks at hand in excellent time

MONIQUE P.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
11/17/2013
Quick Friendly Service
They made quick work of getting my car fully inspected. Highly recommend going mid-month to beat the crowds.

TR
TRACY / ED R.
11/17/2013
Always good service.
A+

DON R.
11/16/2013
professional honest car care
As always they take care of you in a professional friendly manner.

CRAIG M.
Mercury Mountaineer
11/09/2013
Fast service
I arrived at 7:05 am and needed an oil change. The technician came out of the bay, talked with me, told me what to do and then moved my vehicle into the bay. Less than 30 minutes letter, my vehicle was done, the bill paid and I was on my way. It was fast, easy and professional.

SG
SRIKUMAR V G.
11/09/2013
Replacing tail lamp assembly
Fantastic. I am very happy to Jack and Andrew and everyone. I was given a very reasonable price to change this assembly. Job was done immediately. Thank you.

MT
MARK T.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
11/08/2013
In and out, fast
Noone was in line for the state inspection and I was done in under 20 minutes.

NW
NANCY W.
Ford Windstar
11/08/2013
Horrible Service - Unprofessional - Lost Customer
I spent 2 1/2 hours watching your service man have lunch while waiting for my car only to have him reject the car for a motor mount, tire & exhaust issue. I got a quote for $800 and was able to get it fixed for $350 elsewhere. I came back after the repair waited another two hours to only be rejected again for a crack in my windshield. The crack was not noted in the first inspection - so I had to get it fixed but am very unsatisfied and will never come to your business again. I have three cars and have used you in the past however, with this experience my relationship with you is over and I will tell everyone I know how unprofessional you are and not to come there.
Larry N. from Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding responded on 11/19/2013

Nancy,
We do appoligence for the inconveniance, I would like to offer you a $50 gift certificate that I will be mailing to your home.

NK
Navdeep K.
Chantilly, VA
Inspection
Wrong

NK
NAVDEEP K.
Safety inspection
Inspector has done wrong inspection,
Larry N. from Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding responded on 11/07/2013

Mr Kaur,
I apologize for not doing both inspections. I reviewed our surveillance system and see that the state safety inspection was due as well. It seems the inspector was not advised to do both inspections. Please come by and we will be happy to do the emissions inspection for no charge.

Thanks
Alan Wietz

BC
BARBARA C.
11/06/2013
They are usually quite fast
This last visit was relatively quick. One hour to get an oil change and tires rotated. I love that they rotate your tires for free if you purchase there tires. And sometimes when you get your oil change they clean your windows and vaccum out the car.

PD
PHYLLIS D.
Chrysler Sebring
11/02/2013
Always greeted with a smile
Fixed my problem within a half hour. Good service, nice waiting area.

SUZANNE M.
Volvo S40
10/28/2013
Very courteous employees. Didn't have to wait a long time to have my oil changed

Mr./Ms. S.
Sterling, VA
10/28/2013
Terrific Service
Quality service. Reasonable price.

MICHELLE H.
Reston, VA
10/25/2013
Always receive great service
I have been taking my car here for the past handful of years. From regular oil changes to new tires and belts, VA Tire and Auto of South Riding is my go-to place. Everyone is so nice but service manager Jack is my favorite!

JUSTIN F.
Honda Accord
10/23/2013
Fast Oil Change
I got my oil changed with a synthetic oil. The service was fast and professional.

MARGRET M.
Honda Accord
10/22/2013
My car was serviced promptly. The technicians were also able to answer specific questions about my car and made the time to go out and help me diagnose A potential engine issue. Well done!

CV
CHARLES V.
Oakton, VA
Saturn SL
10/19/2013
friendly staff
a positive and friendly staff. Great attention to detail.

WK
WILLIAM K.
10/16/2013
VA Inspections
Fast and efficient, the coupons they send you also help.