Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Lee S.
Charlottesville, VA
10/15/2013
Very honest, professional, fast, excellent service
My car needed to be towed in after it broke down on the interstate. I was so upset when I was told it needed a new engine! Besides the fact that I knew this was an expensive fix I also rely greatly on my car and was worried how long it would be in the shop. Alan, Ryan, and Joe worked very dillegently to get my car fixed fast and running almost better than before it arrived! I also believe I got the best price for the work my car needed done. I will continue to have this shop handle my car care needs and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for good, honest, professional auto care.

KT
KAREN T.
Nissan Maxima
10/15/2013
Honest
I've been impressed each time I go here for an oil change. They tell me car looks good and do not try to up sell items not necessary.

DAVID G J.
Centreville, VA
10/14/2013
Provided friendly service in a timely manner.

DAVID G J.
Centreville, VA
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/14/2013
Promprt, friendly Service
Completed servicing my vehicle in a timely, friendly manner.

HM
HEATHER/SHAWN M.
GMC Yukon
10/11/2013
Tire replacement
Amazing!! I went for just an oil change and I knew I needed new tires.....thanks for giving me all of the information on the tires, and then after finding you HAD my tires in stock, put them on immediately!!! Perfect timing for this crazy rain! Many thanks for your professionalism and help!!

KP
KEN and PAM P.
10/10/2013
Knowledgeable friendly staff who care
Jack really goes above and beyond to help me out and figure things out. Greg, Alan and Ryan are great too. Great experience!!!!

DAVID W J.
Audi TT
10/10/2013
Set of Replacement Tires
Great service; on time; fair price; easy decision to have the tires installed here. Only reason I didn't rate 5 out of 5 is that the car's tire pressure monitor indicated low tire pressure the day after the tires were installed. Not a big deal, but just less than perfect. Will definitely go back here again.

WM
WILLIAM M.
Volkswagen Jetta
10/08/2013
Service and customer focused
Have been using this branch for over three years and have never been disappointed

CG
COYETTA G.
Sterling, VA
10/07/2013
Awesome Service
I got my emissions and vehicle inspection quickly and easily done. Also I used a $5 coupon they sent me. Awesome Service!

DEBORAH/GREG W.
10/04/2013
Regular maintenance & safety inspection
12K maintenance on our minivan and safety inspection. No problems. VIP plan reduced bill by 30%.

RAY H.
Pontiac Grand Prix
Very Professional
The staff are professional and you don't feel like you are being taken advantage of when they make recommendations as to work needed on your vehicle. Great place!!

JOHN/DONNA H.
So accommodating!
So accommodating!

EO
EDWARD O.
Middleburg, VA
Mercedes-Benz E320
New Tire Mounting - great job
Great work as always....mounted a new tire on a new rim. Nicely done and fast. Inadvertently charged me $3 for old tire disposal. There was no old tire to dispose. See you next time.

DERIK P.
New Tires.
I had placed an order on the website for a set of 4 tires. Went in on the day of the order and they had my car back to me in less time then expected and they found that I didn't need an alignment so they didn't charge me for one. Will keep coming here for further needs.

DAVID M.
09/29/2013
Well staffed on Saturdays
They had two inspectors which makes the line go by quick. The nearby businesses had a 90 minutes wait. Based on this experience, I would return to this business.
Larry N. from Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding responded on 11/19/2013

Thanks for giving us a try, we look forword to seeing you in the future.

ABRAHAM S.
Toyota Matrix
09/29/2013
Feedback about Virginia Tire & Auto,South Riding
Normally this location offers a good service.But this time it was NOT.My vehicle was rejected in VA state inspection for a cause which is not correct.Though they verified their records and found that last year I did inspection at the same facility and it passed, the store declined to comment now.I was very disappointed as it adds more work and time.
Larry N. from Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding responded on 11/19/2013

Abraham,
Thanks for the review I do apologize for the inconvenience, unfortunately inspectors do, at times miss an item and when they are found in subsequent years they can not be over looked based on not discovering them prior.
Thanks again for your response

DEREK B.
Ashburn, VA
Mitsubishi Endeavor
09/27/2013
Fixing my SUV brakes
Your staff were very courtious and professional during my time there having my brake fixed. Thank you and I will gladly come back.

SK
SAM K.
09/26/2013

BA
BRADLEY J A.
Acura RDX
09/23/2013
Auto Service
They serviced both of our Acura's quickly and efficiently. They did not try to push us to get unnecessary stuff done as the Acura service department typically does. We paid less than half of what Acura charges us.

DAN J.
09/18/2013
Easy drop and completed the service on time
Helpful and friendly