Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding

Manassas, VA
Infiniti G35
07/15/2014
excellent service
I was greeted and helped as soon as I walked in. I left my car and it was ready in a few hours. I was called and they let me know about my light being out. When I came in Greg told me about my manufacturers recommended oil change when using synthetic oil, which no one has ever done. I really appreciated this information. Only thing that I wish had been mentioned over the phone were other recommendations and possible issues. Regardless I really like taking my car here and trust them, esp as a woman, not feeling taken advantage of.

GL
GEORGE L.
Toyota Sequoia
07/15/2014
Customer service
Friendly and professional front desk. The work was performed as promised.

JODIE C.
07/14/2014
Honest. reliable, and helpful
I've used VA Tire and Auto for many years and keep coming back because they are trustworthy, friendly, and cost effective. When handing my car over, I never worry about the call that recaps 'what work needs to be done' because I know they are upfront. My last checkup revealed a whole part that needed replacement but they had already shopped around for prices so I had option to select from and knew the part was going to need replacing eventually. Luckily it was a warranty part so they were more than happy to finish up what they could so I could bring the car to the dealer for the warranty work. Highly recommended.

LOUIS B.
BMW 135i
07/13/2014
Tire installation
On time, courteous, friendly as always. A+

RAHUL G.
Aldie, VA
Acura TL
07/11/2014
Professional & courteous
For my car's maintenance needs - this is the place for me. Prices are fair, staff is very professional/courteous, and the job gets done right the first time.

RICK M.
Jaguar S-Type
07/11/2014
responsibility
I took my Jag in for a bulb replacement. During that process, a clip was broken. The tech reported that to his manager, who informed my that a new headlight would have to be ordered. While it was inconvenient to have to take my car back in later, I appreciate that the shop took responsibility, and performed the follow-up work at no cost to me.

RK
RICHARD K.
Ashburn, VA
07/09/2014
change
got the A team and was in and out quickly

HS
HABIB/LEILA S.
Chantilly, VA
Acura MDX
07/09/2014
Excellent customer relations
As always, the customer service is excellent, every single visit.

EO
EDWARD O.
Middleburg, VA
Jaguar X-Type
07/08/2014
Fast and Efficient
Great service done quickly on a weekend day.

DJ
DAVID W J.
Chantilly, VA
07/08/2014
New Tire for 2011 Audi A4
New tired ordered and installed to replace one with slow lead in sidewall. Everything smooth---but tire showed as overinflated when checked the next day. Easy to fix---just let a few lbs of air out.

WA
WILLIAM A.
fast and good
fast and good

NG
NELSON G.
07/07/2014
the people and their help explaining the services

ER
ED R.
Mercury Mountaineer
Recent Maintenance
Staff was attentive and got me in right away. The best part was they told me it would take about an hour to do everything I needed and that's exactly what it took. Convenient and not overpriced. I'll definitely continue to bring my car here.

MU
MAYUR U.
07/06/2014
Great Service, Reasonable Prices
This is a great place in South Riding to take care of your car needs. I regularly take my Audi to this location and have never had any issues. They do good work and at reasonable prices.

Rohitha B.
Aldie, VA
07/06/2014
The Service
I have been going to this location for a while. And always had left completely satisfied. Its not only the quality of the work they perform but also the service. I had a billing concern this time and was assisted by Woody (a shift manager or a superior) Not only he corrected this promptly but I was even compensated for this minor error. That is something I never expected. Thank you.