Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding

EP
ERIC P.
09/26/2015
Great Repair and Maintenance Shop
I have been going here for years now and trust them with my vehicle.

WM
WILLIAM/STACY M.
Honest and trustworthy
This is a great location. Doesn't recommend things not needed!

KEN B.
Infiniti QX56
09/25/2015
Didn't do all work requested
They didn't listen to what I needed done and as a result all work not performed.
Heath P. from Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding responded on 10/08/2015

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to discuss and correct the items we did not address per your request. We apologize for the oversight and look forward to your next visit.

ROBERT S.
Mercedes-Benz C300
Quick, Comprehensive Service
Dropped off for tire balance and rotation. Service is complimentary of buying tires from them. Happy to have them take care of this as part of service

CHRIS M.
Ford Edge
09/24/2015
Excellent, prompt service
Curtious, knowledgeable staff serviced my vehicle quickly and at a reasonable rate.

WC
WILLIAM C.
Subaru Impreza
09/24/2015
Customer Service
The customer service was great. Helped me with discounts that I didn't know I could have for being a AAA customer. Would definitely go back for service.

ET
ELIZABETH T.
Centreville, VA
Mitsubishi Outlander
09/23/2015
Very thankful that I could get my car inspected in the evening.

EK
ETHEL K.
Buick LeSabre
09/23/2015
It's easily accessible, excellent customer service, and good auto work.
I appreciate the latest brake work done on my car. It was a bit pricey. However, I am glad that the repair personnel was persistent and had the expertise to complete the job. Thank you Mike and the VT brake specialist and repair personnel. I would absolutely recommend this business.

BR
BRIAN R.
Leesburg, VA
09/22/2015
Location
They have the make of my car wrong.

AD
AMI D.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/22/2015
Excellent staff
I was in and out in about 20 mins for my emissions! Great staff!

RP
RONAK P.
Acura TL
Awesome
Taylor was the rep who helped me. She got me in a short notice n was very helpful n knowledgeable about Auto Repair.

RK
RAVI K.
Acura MDX
09/21/2015
staff is very professional and quick service.
Went for state inspection and was done in 30 mins. Very detailed and professional staff.

PK
PAUL/LORREEN K.
Acura TL
09/21/2015
Highly efficient and great customer service
Again, Sultan has provided a level of customer service which exceeds my expectations. Spent extra time with me to help decide which tire would match my driving style. I don't go anywhere else for tires and maintenance.

KATHLEEN S.
Good place
Overall I really like the shop, great customer service, very clean. Wish a standard oil change was a little cheaper with tire rotation included.

SK
STEVE K.
Chevrolet Suburban
Not well organized
Dropped my truck off on a Sunday for three fairly easy item to be taken care of. called on Tuesday and they were not sure where my truck was. Final picked it up with two out of three being complete.
Heath P. from Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding responded on 09/28/2015

Thank you for the feedback.

GS
GARY S.
Convenient to residence
Good work; fair price; completed when promised;
Wish they would honor competitors coupons

GM
GEORGE M.
Chevrolet Silverado
09/18/2015
Quality work and very clean
All went well did a great job. Only minor issue was pressure from person when I called about tires. Started with mid to higher priced tires and not until I said I was going to call around did he recommend another reasonable priced set.

ALEX B.
fast and reliable
took my car in to get my emissions test done, was out in 5-10 minutes. I was able to use a coupon for it as well. Very friendly staff. wi-fi, coffee and water for customers enjoyment.

MI
MERVIN I.
Infiniti G35
Trustworthy & friendly
I had taken my car to a popular chain. My car was still making the original noise I had been hearing. I came to tire & auto...the wrong parts were installed by this time I had already spent 1,600$. They got the right parts and my car is noise free and rides better than it has in over a year!

JEFF G.
09/17/2015
High Ethics
Very impressive service. Went in for a problem with the AUX port in the console. Advised me that they could get the part for over $200 or I could get it myself for a fourth the cost and have them install it. This I did and the installation was so simple, that they did it for free. Outstanding customer service and very ethical behavior! This is what keeps me coming back year after year!