Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding

THERESA/JEFF G.
Ashburn, VA
09/17/2013
Engine Light On
Great job, timely on the repair!

PK
PAUL K.
Toyota Tundra
09/17/2013
Online support was top rate!
Amr was very helpful and probably secured a sale that easily may have belonged to a competitor. Tires are great, but my mileage was entered incorrectly by 2000 miles on my bill, which causes me concern for a tire with a 6000 mile warranty. But the Greg and the staff was very friendly, helpful, and supportive. I will continue to be a loyal customer.

MATTY S.
Aldie, VA
BMW 328i
09/14/2013
Accurate price
They took me right away and didn't add any additional costs. It took them 2 hours to put on four tires and I had an appointment.

MARGRET M.
09/09/2013
So what's happening?
Busy day Saturday, so I decided to come back on Sunday...I missed feeling like a V.I.P. but got my car taken care of... had trouble finding it, so they drove it around up front for me. Had to ask for my VIP discount...some days a diamond some days a stone.

SCOTT/ALLISON S.
09/03/2013
Oil change/inspection
Solid customer experience. Friendly courteous folks.
Recently the coupons have changed. Didn't see point in $2 off coupon frankly.