Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding

MT
MARY T.
06/28/2014
Routine Oil Change
Satified with the service (work), need to be more accurate in advising time to complete service.

HC
HELEN C.
Sterling, VA
Nissan Versa
06/26/2014
First timer, good service.
Will definitely return again.

JEFF F.
Nissan Titan
06/25/2014
They're always courteous and helpful, and their offering of a loaner car is great. Labor costs are reasonable. I do sometimes feel like their parts (or source for them) are a bit more expensive than they should be, but overall not too bad. I'm sure if you asked and gave them time, they'd find a less expensive part.

AG
ALYCIA G.
06/24/2014
Took too long
While the workers were generally friendly, the service took longer than projected.

TR
TSELANE R.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
06/18/2014
Friendly / Informative
The technicians took the time to advise me of a temporary fix that was done on my tire when I purchased my truck. They gave me the option to purchase a new tire, or take it back to the dealer to address the tire issue.
Great job gentlemen!

VB
VINEET B.
Mercedes-Benz C300
06/12/2014
great customer service
I was told that it will take 20 min for my car. Exactly 20 min later I got my car back. I was so happy. Thank you.

AF

THOMAS/SARA H.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
06/09/2014
Friendly, Fast Service
VA Tire and Auto of SR is great! They are convenient, close, fast and friendly! I love having a car car center so close to my home.
S.S. South Riding, VA

CG
CARLA G.
Aldie, VA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/05/2014
easy in and out in a flash!
great service!

YS
YASH S.
06/04/2014
Inspection
Good Job on my car inspection. Prompt service even though it was on the last day of the month/weekend!

ND
NOAH D.
Falls Church, VA
Scion tC
06/03/2014
friendly, got the job done- eventually
At first I was very dissapointed with them trying to OVER sell me on tires.. but finally they were willing to sell me the tires I could afford.. then I had two flat tires in 4 days... Apparently there was wheel corrosion which they new about and should have fixed the first time! They chargedsme 30$ to fix the first one but did the second one for free... Good thing!

KELLY S.
Honda Accord
05/20/2014
Overall great service, latest visit was disappointment
I have been very happy with VAtire in the past but was a little disappointed on my last visit when I had my front breaks replaced. I had to bring the car back and wait longer for additional parts that should have been replaced with the initial visit. I also feel like the total cost to me would have been less had they completed the full repairs in just one visit. Overall, I am still pleased with the communication and service I receive from the staff.

LW
LINDA W.
Honda Accord
05/05/2014
An Inspection and Front Fires
It took 4 hours for an inspection and front tires on Saturday at the end of the month but that is to be expected. I was not foretold of their late hours and would have taken it in during the week had I been told. Rec'd good service, the tires feel great on my car and they shuttled me back to my house and picked me up.

LC
LISA M / RICK C.
Chantilly, VA
Chrysler
04/24/2014
Tire repair
Took care of us right away. Unfortunately had to buy a new tire because of placement of the nail. They were able to match the tire. Thank goodness because tires were less than 6 months old. The only issue was I inquired about something else and kinda got shuffled around. But I believe I now have a great guy to talk too.

NW
NATALIE W.
04/23/2014
Quick service
I did not have to wait long and the gentlemen helping me was very friendly and funny