Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5

Julie P.
Clyde, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Nice place
Easy to schedule and drop off vehicles nix e atmosphere
DAVID J L., Service Director from Vision Hyundai of Canandaigua responded on 07/23/2021

Thank you so very much for the review we try very hard to make your service visit excellent. I am truly sorry we have fallen on this visit we will contact you shortly in hopes of learning how to improve.

Honeoye, NY
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/12/2021 Category: Service
Great vehicles, great service!
DAVID J L., Service Director from Vision Hyundai of Canandaigua responded on 07/12/2021

Thank you so very much for the review! We are very happy to hear your service visit was exceptional, we are looking forward to seeing you in the future.

Kirk S.
Shortsville, NY
2020 Hyundai Accent
07/08/2021 Category: Service
excellent service department
Excellent service people and did great job on our car.
DAVID J L., Service Director from Vision Hyundai of Canandaigua responded on 07/08/2021

Barbara M.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/08/2021 Category: Service
Paying attention to the small details
After my tire rotation I noticed that all four tires had been treated to make them shine!

Vision Hyundai of Canandaigua
DAVID J L., Service Director from Vision Hyundai of Canandaigua responded on 07/09/2021

RP
Ronald P.
Geneva, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
06/25/2021 Category: Service
recall
friendly, courteous. prompt,
DAVID J L., Service Director from Vision Hyundai of Canandaigua responded on 06/25/2021

Linda B.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/11/2021 Category: Service
My Experience
Called Hyundai and made an appointment for my car to be serviced . Upon arriving a gentlemen asked my name after giving .He showed me the service lounge for customers to sit while waiting for the vehicile. The lounge was very clean and comfortable.
DAVID J L., Service Director from Vision Hyundai of Canandaigua responded on 06/11/2021

KD
Karen D.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/28/2021 Category: Service
Routine maintenance
I always have a great experience at this location. Service staff is excellent and they take care of their customers
DAVID J L., Service Director from Vision Hyundai of Canandaigua responded on 05/28/2021

Bonnie B.
Waterloo, NY
2020 Hyundai Elantra
05/03/2021 Category: Service
Business
They always have been excellent
DAVID J L., Service Director from Vision Hyundai of Canandaigua responded on 05/03/2021

Lima, NY
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
The service team is polite, friendly and kind...they are trustworthy and honest. It is not difficult to schedule an appointment, and service is completed in a timely manner. The entire building is comfortable, clean and bright. I have purchased several cars there, and their sales team is excellent.I highly recommend Vision Hyundai of Canandaigua!
DAVID J L., Service Director from Vision Hyundai of Canandaigua responded on 04/30/2021

2021 Hyundai Palisade
04/29/2021 Category: Service
They did a great job when I went to look. I ended up buying a car because and never felt pressured. Sales people were great to deal with. Alex did a great job. Very honest and hard working.
DAVID J L., Service Director from Vision Hyundai of Canandaigua responded on 04/29/2021

Rochester, NY
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/21/2021 Category: Service
staff is very good to work with and are very nice to me
staff is very good to work with and are very nice to me
DAVID J L., Service Director from Vision Hyundai of Canandaigua responded on 04/21/2021

RD
Robert D.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Dealer followed up on my initial review.
This can be a learning experience for the mechanic.
Not a major issue for me.

04/19/2021 Category: Service
See attached
DAVID J L., Service Director from Vision Hyundai of Canandaigua responded on 04/19/2021

AP
Angela P.
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff over all amazing experience!
Wonderful Service each time I have gone in there for routine service.
DAVID J L., Service Director from Vision Hyundai of Canandaigua responded on 04/15/2021

Sarah S.
Clifton Springs, NY
04/10/2021 Category: Service
Knowledgeable and friendly
I went in for an oil change. They found a worn tie rod when they did a multipoint inspection. The staff made sure I knew exactly what they did and what was wrong. I made an appointment for a few days later and was out in about an hour.
I am beyond impressed with the service, friendliness and knowledge. I would definitely recommend vision hyundai to anyone.
DAVID J L., Service Director from Vision Hyundai of Canandaigua responded on 04/10/2021

John B.
Waterloo, NY
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Tucson 2016
The service department is professional, prompt and efficient. Scheduling an appointment was very easy. I was taken care of quickly. My repair was done efficiently and to my satisfaction.
DAVID J L., Service Director from Vision Hyundai of Canandaigua responded on 04/09/2021