Overall Rating 4.099999/5Overall Rating 4.099999/5Overall Rating 4.099999/5Overall Rating 4.099999/5rating 4.099999
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Victor, NY
03/22/2019 Category: Service
loose tire stem caps
Before leaving the site, I checked if tire stem caps were tight.
Found 3 of 4 loose and tightened them myself.
RICHARD W W. from Vision Hyundai of Canandaigua responded on 03/23/2019

Thank you for the review.

Charles B.
Seneca Falls, NY
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Excellent as always. Everyone is friendly, respectful, and informative. Everything works like clockwork. I am always in and out in the amount of time they quoted me. I couldn't ask for a better dealership.
RICHARD W W. from Vision Hyundai of Canandaigua responded on 03/22/2019

Marc S.
Webster, NY
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Fast professional service and courteous knowledgeable staff
As far as I’m concerned it’s the best of the 3 Vision Hyundai dealerships. And believe you me I’ve been to them all. Canandaigua is the very best.
RICHARD W W. from Vision Hyundai of Canandaigua responded on 03/21/2019

Richard M.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Routinely take my vehicle here for regular maintenance and service is always excellent. The only minor issue this time was my online scheduled appointment did not show up in their system. They still got me in although there was some minor delay. I will be coming back again.

Chris W.
Farmington, NY
2015 Hyundai Accent
staff very helpful
staff very helpful and explains clearly what service you need before they do it. service done in a timely manner.

David R.
Ovid, NY
Fast
Efficent

PE
Patricia E.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/18/2019 Category: Service
All the employees are FANTASTIC, especially the service department. They went the "extra mile " to help me when my car was having a problem.
Thank goodness Hyundai sent out the notices for the update on my Santa Fe! 3 weeks after I had the update my check engine light started flashing, I called the service department for advice. Dick was extremely helpful, told me not to drive the car and helped to get my car towed to Vision Hyundai of Canandaigua service department to check it out. They informed me of the problem the next morning, said that I needed a new engine. They ordered it immediately, and loaned me the perfect car that met my needs. They kept me informed of the delivery date of the engine and repair. I can't thank them enough for the fantastic service and concern for me. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly fast service
Great service, friendly people.

Joan B.
Lyons, NY
Customer
Service manager Dick listens to all your concerns and is very helpful explaining to answer your questions. Very friendly and caring.

Lyons, NY

Shortsville, NY
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/16/2019 Category: Service
people
I went in for a oil change and knew it needed a alignment and they told me I needed one. They did it and they didn't take that long, they are amazing.
RICHARD W W. from Vision Hyundai of Canandaigua responded on 03/18/2019

PT
Pete T.
03/14/2019
Good experience!
Sam was awesome!.. thank you!!

Jeffery R.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Great
Professional , knowledgeable, made it easy to understand.

BG

Alan C.
Clifton Springs, NY
03/12/2019 Category: Service
good people, good value.
Would recommend Vision, wish they had the vehicle I wanted when I purchased it. I needed to drive 90 minutes to get the vehicle with the equipment I wanted.
RICHARD W W. from Vision Hyundai of Canandaigua responded on 03/13/2019

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Strong propane smell when the break is applied with heater on
The manager tried to look into the issue three times but couldn't find out what's causing the smell even after three times. The car just went over 100k miles and he started suggesting to get a new car.
RICHARD W W. from Vision Hyundai of Canandaigua responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback, we greatly appreciate it.  When you get a chance, can you contact our Service Manager, Dick Werner at 585-394-3800.  Thank you.

SL
Suzanne L.
Farmington, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Knowledgeable-courteous-friendly
I arrived at the service center with no appointment and was taken right in. After explaining my problem the service manager started working on getting to the bottom of the complaint. After putting my car on the lift it was discovered that my front bumper had been pushed back which resulted in the camera/radar being pushed to the side. I was called into the service where they showed me and explained the problem thoroughly. They were up front and told me what needed to be done and how long it would take to fix. Knowledgeable and courteous and friendly is what makes Vision Hyundai the great place that it is.

LC
Laura C.
2016 Hyundai Accent
My experience at Hyundai Canandaigua
I have always had a good experience at Hyundai. The service people are always very friendly and helpful.